Have you been discriminated against/abused for being part of our lifestyle?

bunnyandtim

Couple
So I tried venturing out to chat in a group today (some Sydney BBW group) that wasn't strictly for cucks/hotwives/bulls. Immediately I got shit from the mod for being part of the poly lifestyle. She started calling me a 'pimp' and generally being a bigoted, rude and discriminating bully.
Was quite a shock in this day and age, I thought people were more accepting than that now.
My wife got on to give her 2 cents and the mod booted us both within seconds. Coward.
Have any of you guys had to deal much with hatred and bigotry for living the sharing/poly/swinging life? It really leaves a bad taste, can't stop thinking about how low it is for people to act like that about someone else's sexuality.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I tried venturing out to chat in a SPAM group today (some Sydney BBW group) that wasn't strictly for cucks/hotwives/bulls. Immediately I got shit from the mod for being part of the poly lifestyle. She started calling me a 'pimp' and generally being a bigoted, rude and discriminating bully.
Was quite a shock in this day and age, I thought people were more accepting than that now.
My wife got on to give her 2 cents and the mod booted us both within seconds. Coward.
Have any of you guys had to deal much with hatred and bigotry for living the sharing/poly/swinging life? It really leaves a bad taste, can't stop thinking about how low it is for people to act like that about someone else's sexuality.
Uninformed, untrained and ignorant hotwife to be. Just didn’t get there yet. Every woman is a potential hotwife. Maybe she’s protecting her shyness, fucking anything in private she can lay her hands on advocating the opposite in company

So I tried venturing out to chat in a SPAM group today (some Sydney BBW group) that wasn't strictly for cucks/hotwives/bulls. Immediately I got shit from the mod for being part of the poly lifestyle. She started calling me a 'pimp' and generally being a bigoted, rude and discriminating bully.
when someone finds out usually there is a lot of judging, and many people stand clear as if there is something wrong with me. like i have a disease. people also lose respect for you. it's best to keep it under wraps. the world isnt ready yet.

when someone finds out usually there is a lot of judging, and many people stand clear as if there is something wrong with me. like i have a disease. people also lose respect for you. it's best to keep it under wraps. the world isnt ready yet.
Bulls eye,Many times they react like that to hide their own doings and screwings

Lots of keyboard warriors out there who have been locked up at home for too long......

Last edited:
I guess society has some catching up to do. People of any persuasion should be able to consent to whatever they want as long it's not hurting anyone, without the fear of judgement and persecution.
And I'm not saying that tonight from some wishy-washy feel good political place, I'm saying it because I exist, I have a right to exist, and me and my partners love is beautiful no matter what anyone thinks.
They can ride their judgements the fuck on by.

I guess society has some catching up to do. People of any persuasion should be able to consent to whatever they want as long it's not hurting anyone, without the fear of judgement and persecution.
And I'm not saying that tonight from some wishy-washy feel good political place, I'm saying it because I exist, I have a right to exist, and me and my partners love is beautiful no matter what anyone thinks.
They can ride their judgements the fuck on by.
Two thumbs up!!!

So I tried venturing out to chat in a group today (some Sydney BBW group) that wasn't strictly for cucks/hotwives/bulls. Immediately I got shit from the mod for being part of the poly lifestyle. She started calling me a 'pimp' and generally being a bigoted, rude and discriminating bully.
Not everyone is going to be accepting, just look at the actual world around us. Still tons of places that even have laws against homosexuality or at least horrible attitudes against homosexuality. (and many of those places are in Europe and North America).

As far as the mods if that site go, sounds like the handled it incredibly poorly. Would have to read the rules of the board to know what the allow and don't. But having been a mod on other boards I can tell you most will not let people hang around just to argue with a mod, it's pointless and benefits no one.

Reactions: bunnyandtim
Uninformed, untrained and ignorant hotwife to be.
Thatwas my take. When I read: “…She started calling me a 'pimp' and generally being a bigoted, rude and discriminating bully,” I thought immediately, ‘the lady doth protest too much!’ She’s working SOME issues for sure.

Then my admittedly twisted sense of humor kicked in and I thought … ‘if bunnyandtim posted the link, we could all head over there, make sane, respectful yet passionate defense of the lifestyle, and leave the moderator wondering what the heck is happening! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: goodhubby
The "lifestyle" is a very closed minded group in many ways. If you've read my articles on the Lifestylers Magazine posts you can clearly see how sensitive we are to being judged in the LS and how sanitized our stories are in order to be published in the lifestyle world. You can't really discuss, Cuckold, Creampies, Bare play, infidelity, etc. Much of that has been our experience but we can NOT talk about it at all. You have to play the game. A big part of the reason we are on this site at all is because we needed someplace as an outlet for our experiences that was separate from the lifestyle sites. It seems we can be open here but this site presents it's own set of problems. In any case, we appreciate this venue and enjoy it when members get a thrill from our (my) stuff.

Mrs Hotwife

Thatwas my take. When I read: “…She started calling me a 'pimp' and generally being a bigoted, rude and discriminating bully,” I thought immediately, ‘the lady doth protest too much!’ She’s working SOME issues for sure.

Then my admittedly twisted sense of humor kicked in and I thought … ‘if bunnyandtim posted the link, we could all head over there, make sane, respectful yet passionate defense of the lifestyle, and leave the moderator wondering what the heck is happening! 😂
I like the way you think! It was a ... group, #sydneychubb
Thanks for your support👍

Reactions: Aussieman
Not everyone is going to be accepting, just look at the actual world around us. Still tons of places that even have laws against homosexuality or at least horrible attitudes against homosexuality. (and many of those places are in Europe and North America).

As far as the mods if that site go, sounds like the handled it incredibly poorly. Would have to read the rules of the board to know what the allow and don't. But having been a mod on other boards I can tell you most will not let people hang around just to argue with a mod, it's pointless and benefits no one.
It wasn't a site, it was a group in a chat app called 'kik'.
It was actually the group moderator who was behaving that way, and the one who kicked us out when we stood up to her.

It is amazing how sometimes the lifestylers can be so judgemental. When my wife and I were really into swinging, most of the husbands thought I was batshit crazy because I encouraged my wife to be with other men and mfm threesomes were our preferred hookup. I mentioned in an earlier post that my ex and I had been to Hedonism. There was a couple there that were clearly a cuckold couple. She led him around on a leash and had his cock caged. The amount of derogatory comments about them that I overheard from these supposedly open minded people was crazy. I was warned by some of the wives in our group to keep clear of the cuck couple wife because she had sucked 8 or 9 cocks. I'm like, "that's why we're here people".

When I was with my first wife I found out that my cousin fancied her. It was obvious really the way he used to grovel when she was near so I confronted him about it and after a bit of banter he admitted he did. I asked if he wanted me to fix him up with her but he was in complete disbelief. He kept asking why I would do that and I told him that she had fucked many of our close friend's and many of her friend's husband's without the wives knowing. Eventually he agreed and so did she. I told her he had a huge cock (9" long and roughly twice as thick as mine I had seen it when we used to shower after rugby matches) so after she had fucked him once it became an onward thing but to try to explain that I would rather wait at home for her to come back AFTER he had finished with her to him was very difficult for him to digest. The worst of it was that he thought I was turning gay when I aaid that I didn't want to fuck his gf. He told his brother, he told his mum, my aunt, so pretty soon all the family knew and started to pull away from us but I explained that it was our business how we got our kicks and not theirs. My exwife eventually went her own way, nothing to do with swinging and I ended up with a much more adventurous gf. Now we are excepted weird but family non the less

Both me and my wife....befor we knew each other...knew of people into "sharing" or wives that messed around on the side and hubby knew. I always avoided "those kind of people"...but I had no problem hooking up with a married gal if I could....go figure.
Now.....wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know, we've all 3 made a pact we will not tell anyone. Wife has said she'd die if anyone found out. Come to find out my wife told one of her close friends, 2 blocks away neighbor, turns out the friend, late 50s, happily married for ever, church goer...etc has been seeing a younger black guy about 3 days a week, her hubby has no idea. Wife told me they kinda compared notes and both agreed it makes them feel younger, excited and such. Now whenever I see her driving out if the neighborhood...is she going to see her "friend"?
This has REALLY helped our sex life and I imagine has for her friend also.
Yea it's a double standard....we do it....but I find out others do and I judge in my mind.
All good tho.