Things you have learned since being in the lifestyle.

She keeps you caged so that you don't spoil it for the both of you come reclaiming time. She wants to make sure you are ready as possible to fuck her when she decides to take you.
So true. You and i chatted before about getting her into Latex .You were so right Leather use to be her first go to CFM outfits well latex has taken over She found away to realy get to me.She always dresses for accessibility. She recently wore a head to toe catsuit .When she got hone i asked her about being totally covered/ accessible SHE said who says its nit ACCCESIBLE ? She said there is hidden zippers and velcro openings I asked her can i see I Was told THEY.ARE NOT FOR YOU. EVER just my STUDS Droppy alot of what you said some of them are coming around. Chat soon Bob

So true. You and i chatted before about getting her into Latex .You were so right Leather use to be her first go to CFM outfits well latex has taken over She found away to realy get to me.She always dresses for accessibility. She recently wore a head to toe catsuit .When she got hone i asked her about being totally covered/ accessible SHE said who says its nit ACCCESIBLE ? She said there is hidden zippers and velcro openings I asked her can i see I Was told THEY.ARE NOT FOR YOU. EVER just my STUDS Droppy alot of what you said some of them are coming around. Chat soon Bob
I'm glad your wife took well to her latex. It really brings out the sexual aggressiveness in some women. Have Fun.

Quite so..... but here's the thing - if 'the guy' has half a brain and isn't actually really just in it for himself, then HE should be reading her clues and know a) she's not into him and so b) it ain't gonna happen....... a woman is a consenting adult with her own mind not just a piece of meat for any old random cock to use her to simply self service on - sometimes, I just shale my head at some guys and think, it's fucking idiots like this that make life so difficult for the rest of us 🤦‍♂️:rolleyes:😄😄
That's why we weed these guys out in preliminary meetings and the wife with her woman's intuition is the best tool when feeling out a prospective bull. Lay out the rules and limits and the reasons and have the bull understand what a cuckold activity is. He needs to know its a party of three.

Reactions: BigSkies
I'm glad your wife took well to her latex. It really brings out the sexual aggressiveness in some women. Have Fun.
Yes she has really embraced it between her extreme latex and leather outfits and her newsecual attitude keep me turned on aswell.as frustrated especially when she torments me by saying at least you get to see me wearing it but will never experience it
That's why we weed these guys out in preliminary meetings and the wife with her woman's intuition is the best tool when feeling out a prospective bull. Lay out the rules and limits and the reasons and have the bull understand what a cuckold activity is. He needs to know its a party of three.
You are so right my hotwife lets her studs know that there are limitations that she wont let be put aside we talk about everything from.Chasity to jer wsnts and needs She does not accept abuse or bei g belittle by any of the guys she fucks She wants to be fucked but respected and being with them outside the bedroom. She enjoys her dates and the s3x to be mutually rewarding for both of them each partner should enjoy being well.fucked for mutual otgasms. She says a good fucking must be rewarding for both parties and when she returns that tbe stag / cuckold and hotwife are both satisfied

Yes she has really embraced it between her extreme latex and leather outfits and her newsecual attitude keep me turned on aswell.as frustrated especially when she torments me by saying at least you get to see me wearing it but will never experience it

You are so right my hotwife lets her studs know that there are limitations that she wont let be put aside we talk about everything from.Chasity to jer wsnts and needs She does not accept abuse or bei g belittle by any of the guys she fucks She wants to be fucked but respected and being with them outside the bedroom. She enjoys her dates and the s3x to be mutually rewarding for both of them each partner should enjoy being well.fucked for mutual otgasms. She says a good fucking must be rewarding for both parties and when she returns that tbe stag / cuckold and hotwife are both satisfied
A win,win,win for all three of you if it works right. The wife is the Queen of the banquet, the bull is her guest of honor and the husband waits anxiously in the background for table scraps after they dine.

Reactions: owlmale
A win,win,win for all three of you if it works right. The wife is the Queen of the banquet, the bull is her guest of honor and the husband waits anxiously in the background for table scraps after they dine.
So true but tbere is tine she is so fucki g horny that she torments me when she comeshone for about an hour and then gets very demanding and makes me fuck her hard whle teiling me about get fucked .and warns me yij had better gve ne what i need when i want it and tvats acum filled pussy

So true but tbere is tine she is so fucki g horny that she torments me when she comeshone for about an hour and then gets very demanding and makes me fuck her hard whle teiling me about get fucked .and warns me yij had better gve ne what i need when i want it and tvats acum filled pussy
That's because she is your Queen and you are just her pet. Always remember that!

That's because she is your Queen and you are just her pet. Always remember that!

You are so right even.thou drnied and caged at times it make sex so much better the apprehension the wants and need to cum.tve attention when she cones home if she is wanting you to fuck.her or wait a day or two.it all.majes it better ehen you get to.play with that pussy and hopefully get to fuck.it

You are so right even.thou drnied and caged at times it make sex so much better the apprehension the wants and need to cum.tve attention when she cones home if she is wanting you to fuck.her or wait a day or two.it all.majes it better ehen you get to.play with that pussy and hopefully get to fuck.it
It's like the guy who gets stranded in the wilderness starving. When he is rescued and given food a biscuit will taste like a steak.

Droopy 1
You are so right in si many ways since you and I have been chatting my lifestyle with my hotwife has changed so much .She has embraced being clad in latex ,her tormenting of me visually, verbally and being more dominate of me from.buying her everything for her sex life outdide of our marriage . How i have 0to get her ready more and I cant sexually touch her when i have to help her get ready to go out and chat with the guy that she going to fuck to fuck that night and have a drink.with him.while waiting for her to comr down stairs and her telling me while I'm gone you have things to do and dont wait up and if things arent to.my liking when.i come home you will.be locked up for another week ..BOB Chat when you can