Things you have learned since being in the lifestyle.

hello from long island new york i am married and bi my husband is not i have learned a lot over the ten years we have been married i have a few female friends i see in a sexual way some will let my husband join in some he can only watch with a few i see a lot they are on the kinky side and part of it is golden showers which i find exciting i like to have sex with my husband after i am wet from them like him tasting me wet. he will let another man use toys on me or eat me with him watching a few times with so i can give oral if there safe i like tasting cum from other men if there safe and with resent blood tests to show
I'm not promiscuous but if I were I'd make sure everybody were tested before any sexual encounters.

Ive learned how much I love watching my significant other getting f--ked and watching with other guys.
1st wife, we swapped with her best friend and her husband in a drunken state after a wedding.
2nd wife wanted nothing to do with it
Ex-girlfriend got me into the watching and MMF
Ex-girlfriend after her, for lack of a better word, was a real bitch and thought it would get me jealous when she flirted withother guys. WRONG!!!! That changed when I invited her coworker to her place for a drink and we ended up putting her into spitroast
Current wife are close to checking off my bucket list but COVID and our 6-year-old son took priority. The last two items are finding a long-term bull and watching her with two BBC.

Being in the lifestyle for a few years now, and being a sensual notable bull, my favorite thing is to see the reactions from both the wife and cuck for the first time naked in front of me. The nervousness, the excitement! Most of all feeling the wife shake when I barely touch her ….😍

hello from long island new york i am married and bi my husband is not i have learned a lot over the ten years we have been married i have a few female friends i see in a sexual way some will let my husband join in some he can only watch with a few i see a lot they are on the kinky side and part of it is golden showers which i find exciting i like to have sex with my husband after i am wet from them like him tasting me wet. he will let another man use toys on me or eat me with him watching a few times with so i can give oral if there safe i like tasting cum from other men if there safe and with resent blood tests to show
Im available

Attachments

• HungRichard.gif
    HungRichard.gif
    9 MB · Views: 10
I like what you said. It seems a lot of males are forced into being "strong" men by society and religion but really don't fit.After sucking my 1st cock I was really surprised how my bi,sub,fem side came to the surface. Now I just accept that at times I'm just a wimpy pussy and need to submit to and suck a real mans cock occasionally.It's very liberating.
So true about society. There is such a double standard. A tomboyish girl is ok but a sissy boy is a nightmare to his father. Girls can wear flannel shirts and dungarees and play baseball but a boy couldn't dare walk around in a skirt and blouse he has to hide it.

I'm not promiscuous but if I were I'd make sure everybody were tested before any sexual encounters.
we are very care full on hard sex with others most times its same room sex or exhibitionism but i am bi and care full on sex my husband joins fmf but he works with me about men and if there is sex we know blood work was done first and we know there safe to know i like giving oral and like oral done to me as well .i like watching my husband to eat my female friends and i will only suck a cock in front of me .i get turned on tasting the cum crazy lol

Attachments

• 20230929_225241 - Copy.jpg
    20230929_225241 - Copy.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20231009_121107.jpg
    20231009_121107.jpg
    882.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20231014_205108 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_205108 - Copy.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20231009_140356 - Copy.jpg
    20231009_140356 - Copy.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20231111_205108.jpg
    20231111_205108.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 12
Sean here. I am truly mystified by that. It has happened a number of times over the years I have been sharing Jennifer. A married woman is before you spreading her legs and asking you to fuck her... The opposite end of that is the guy who can't control himself and cums after a minute or two.
Fucking a wife for the first time in front of her hubby is a very arousing time. I assure you that in the moment it is very easy to loose the focus on the aim of the occasion and unload early, rather that completing the task at hand of max pleasure for the wife. As a Bull ny real focus should be on her pleasure first and then seeing the hubby is enjoying what he is seeing and doing.

1. Most guys lie about their size. Rarely does a guy say he has 8 inches and really have 8 inches. Usually 8 is more like 5 or 6.

2. Telling a guy he can bareback your wife and cum in her and she isn't on birth control, but not to worry because it is OK if he gets her pregnant makes him cum a LOT more.

3. More guys than you realize will enjoy making fun of your little dick while they fuck your wife.

1. Most guys lie about their size. Rarely does a guy say he has 8 inches and really have 8 inches. Usually 8 is more like 5 or 6.

2. Telling a guy he can bareback your wife and cum in her and she isn't on birth control, but not to worry because it is OK if he gets her pregnant makes him cum a LOT more.

3. More guys than you realize will enjoy making fun of your little dick while they fuck your wife.
Boy! Aren’t you smart! 🙄😆

1) guys who call themselves bulls, usually don’t have a clue about a couple’s dynamic, they just want to get laid.
2) finding actual quality guys who will do what they say, understand the couple dynamic, and actually stick around for long term play, is harder to do then actually taking the step to get into this lifestyle.

What things have surprised you the most?
In regards to number 1 - add to 'bulls', 'dom', and 'alpha'. Just our experience. As far as having a clue - many (most?) don't care about the couple, just want to get laid. #2 - it is hard to find a suitable regular. My wife prefers to 'get to know, and be comfortable' with a potential play partner. As she puts it - "he has to know how to play the game". If he does, she will fuck him silly. (many times) If not, well....
And for us, If I want fun to happen, I really need to read her clues, cause if she ain't into him, it ain't gonna happen.
Combined, this makes it a bit hard to find males. But, when it does happen. Fun.

#1 The opposite is also true with subs. The sissies, subs, etc. who have small penises will often say they are even smaller than they are. # 2 just doesn't seem to smart to me to complicate things with a pregnancy. #3 I've found this one to be true. My wife loves to make fun of my little dick and encourages her lovers to also. It makes them feel more manly and thus they tend to fuck harder. She knows this gets them going.

Ive learned how much I love watching my significant other getting f--ked and watching with other guys.
1st wife, we swapped with her best friend and her husband in a drunken state after a wedding.
2nd wife wanted nothing to do with it
Ex-girlfriend got me into the watching and MMF
Ex-girlfriend after her, for lack of a better word, was a real bitch and thought it would get me jealous when she flirted withother guys. WRONG!!!! That changed when I invited her coworker to her place for a drink and we ended up putting her into spitroast
Current wife are close to checking off my bucket list but COVID and our 6-year-old son took priority. The last two items are finding a long-term bull and watching her with two BBC.
There is a lot of nuance in the lifestyle and so much to "learn" but I could not agree with you more. I too luv seeing the wife fucked by other men. It is exciting, hot, and a huge turn on and I think discovering this and admitting it as the husband is at the top of this list.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hey Sean here. Wholeheartedly agree with # 1 & 2. Because if this, our vetting process has become much longer. For me, the biggest thing I've learned is:

How much I love seeing Jennifer spread her legs, rotate her hips and watching another mans cock penetrate her pussy. Even to this day, I am on the verge of cumming when I see it.

Second, is "reclaiming" of her after the other man is finished is phenomenal! The passion and love that we feel between us when I slide fully into her (especially if our date was allowed to cum inside here) is indescribable.
You are.so right my wife goe out on hotwife fuck dates about once a month sonetimes its for an overnight mor the entire weekend. Either way im.caged . When she comes home I get to reclaim her but.it comes with one condition her Pussy is always full of another mans cum so i always get sloppy seconds Sometimes she tells me tbat not only arr you getting sloppy seconds but he put multiple loads in me. She told me that i will.never get a clean pussy when she returns from a HOTWIFE FUCK DATE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CAGED WHEN I GO OUT TO FUCK.

You are.so right my wife goe out on hotwife fuck dates about once a month sonetimes its for an overnight mor the entire weekend. Either way im.caged . When she comes home I get to reclaim her but.it comes with one condition her Pussy is always full of another mans cum so i always get sloppy seconds Sometimes she tells me tbat not only arr you getting sloppy seconds but he put multiple loads in me. She told me that i will.never get a clean pussy when she returns from a HOTWIFE FUCK DATE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CAGED WHEN I GO OUT TO FUCK.
She keeps you caged so that you don't spoil it for the both of you come reclaiming time. She wants to make sure you are ready as possible to fuck her when she decides to take you.

What surprising things have you learned since being in this lifestyle?
1) guys who call themselves bulls, usually don’t have a clue about a couple’s dynamic, they just want to get laid.
2) finding actual quality guys who will do what they say, understand the couple dynamic, and actually stick around for long term play, is harder to do then actually taking the step to get into this lifestyle.

Neither of those surprised me.... was long plainly self evident to anyone who takes the time to observe and simply just UNDERSTAND people.... you are absolutely right... but then I guess, not everyone either understands this or perhaps is in the lifestyle for exactly the premium you rightly have placed on what You look for in othes.... well said and bravo! 👏👏(y)

• Love

In regards to number 1 - add to 'bulls', 'dom', and 'alpha'. Just our experience. As far as having a clue - many (most?) don't care about the couple, just want to get laid. #2 - it is hard to find a suitable regular. My wife prefers to 'get to know, and be comfortable' with a potential play partner. As she puts it - "he has to know how to play the game". If he does, she will fuck him silly. (many times) If not, well....
And for us, If I want fun to happen, I really need to read her clues, cause if she ain't into him, it ain't gonna happen.
Combined, this makes it a bit hard to find males. But, when it does happen. Fun.
Quite so..... but here's the thing - if 'the guy' has half a brain and isn't actually really just in it for himself, then HE should be reading her clues and know a) she's not into him and so b) it ain't gonna happen....... a woman is a consenting adult with her own mind not just a piece of meat for any old random cock to use her to simply self service on - sometimes, I just shale my head at some guys and think, it's fucking idiots like this that make life so difficult for the rest of us 🤦‍♂️:rolleyes:😄😄