Have you changed your opinion on whether size matters? If so, why?

After years of being totally not interested in sex my wife met a old college friend for drinks. After several drinks she went to his room and he mounted her with a very nice thick cock and was able to bring her to orgasm for the first time in her life. With my blessing she continued seeing him once or twice weekly for several years until his job took him out of the area. For her yes size matters.

My wife has always claimed I’m a good size and she’s happy with it or she wouldn’t have necessarily married me. However, based on watching her use her big vibe (8”x6.5”) and how it makes her cum like I could only wish to do, I’d say size does matter to all but a very few. The clincher was when I asked if she would ever fuck an old boyfriend purely based on size, stamina and ability, she said yes and the guy she described with her hands showing approximate length and girth was a fucking monster compared to me (probably 8-8.5 and so thick she didn’t let her fingers come close to touching).

“When I rode him I didn’t want to ever stop, he was that big and that good. Too bad he was a self-centered dick in all ways outside the bedroom,” was how she described him.

My wife has not changed: You need a minimum girth, medium length and know how to fly it in order to go to war. Else is just a waste of time. Her ex husband was a hunk but had no idea which end was which. Me, horny but not experienced (geek) and small. So dont even think of her on top or reverse cowgirl. And my wife is not big so its not because she is a big lady.
A decent size cock attached to an experience lover will give her a good amount of sexual pleasure. Its logical. Experience at any trade makes you a professional. But you also need the right size of paint brush or you will never finish the job!

After years of being totally not interested in sex my wife met an old college friend for drinks. After several drinks she went to his room and he mounted her with a very nice thick cock and was able to bring her to orgasm for the first time in her life. With my blessing she continued seeing him once or twice weekly for several years until his job took him out of the area. For her yes size matters.
So hot. I want that to happen to my wife. Married 15 years. Never made her cum

Reactions: Rem503
I'll admit that while I've always been able to make my wife cum and had several other women coming back over and over for more, seeing how intense my wife's orgasm is with her bigger dildos lets me know that size makes a difference. No matter how good I am with my average sized cock, a guy with the same skill level with a bigger cock is better.

I'll admit that while I've always been able to make my wife cum and had several other women coming back over and over for more, seeing how intense my wife's orgasm is with her bigger dildos lets me know that size makes a difference. No matter how good I am with my average sized cock, a guy with the same skill level with a bigger cock is better.
So true. I think most women lie to protect the feelings and egos of their men

I’m 7’ and size definitely matters. So far wife has only been with me and she knows it. We’ve been using the Tommy Gunn cock sleeve and that realistic huge monster hits her everywhere. I can make her cum but when she’s fucking ‘him’ it’s a cum fest. It makes me about 10” long and really girthy

Attachments

• EDB42A45-9E04-41B8-9846-7C6A2E698789.jpeg
    EDB42A45-9E04-41B8-9846-7C6A2E698789.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 34
Of course size matters. My dicklet has shrunk to a point it won't go in my wife's pussy any more. I can still pleasure her to orgasm with my tongue and fingers. But it is no substitute for a big cock. We recently had our first meet. I was caged Cuck in the corner. Called upon to lick her pussy whilst she gorged on a fine big cock. I licked her to Orgasm, but the second and third orgasms with his cock ramming into her pussy were simply majestic. Beautiful to watch. Can't wait to see it again.
I am truly happy now being cucked is a pleasure for me. Seeing my wife getting what she wants and deserves is magical.

So a huge YES size does matter

.20230816_140306100_iOS (2).jpg

Last edited:
Of course size matters. My dicklet has shrunk to a point it won't go in my wife's pussy any more. I can still pleasure her to orgasm with my tongue and fingers. But it is no substitute for a big cock. We recently had our first meet. I was caged Cuck in the corner. Called upon to lick her pussy whilst she gorged on a fine big cock. I licked her to Orgasm, but the second and third orgasms with his cock ramming into her pussy were simply majestic. Beautiful to watch. Can't wait to see it again.
I am truly happy now being cucked is a pleasure for me. Seeing my wife getting what she wants and deserves is magical.

So a huge YES size does matter

.View attachment 1543852
Good... You are good and proud cuckold...

Reactions: Sissy Tom