Have you done double pennatration ??

With the ex. I was in her ass, dildo in her pussy, she had multiple orgasms...I had pics/vids but deleted after the divorce...sigh...inthink she would have fucked other guys as she pretty much said she'd love to fuck me and my brother at the same time...one of her fantasies.

We have many times - one of our favorite things to do in MMF sex. We only do double vaginal - I would really love to see her one cock in her ass and pussy at least once in my cuck life. Another bucket list item for her at least is both guys cumming simultaneously inside her. Oh she squirts hard from DP to everyone gets drenched.
I absolutely adore DVP - the feeling of another hard cock in a vagina adds a whole new diemension of phyical, mental and taboo sensations.
View attachment 1984084
Very hot... we're now experimenting with the body positioning to make KK totally air-tight in a DVP session; two cocks in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in her mouth... not quite there yet, but it is so much fun working on it... the three cock "problem" always gets one, or all of us cumming too quickly.

When its normal DP I am usually the one in her asshole and the playmate in her pussy.

When its double vaginal penatration it's usually the bull and another guy ok with the fact that their cocks will be touching.

Reactions: Mankshole
Has your wife done dp? With you ? 2 other guys?
She done anal?
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Him and I have fucked her butt several times.
We've never tried dp.
The videos I've watched, most of the women seem to be doing it because it's exciting, doesn't seem like they enjoy the feeling. And some don't look like either guy are getting good pumping. There's a few vids where both guys seem to get in some really good, full length up to the balls pumping kinda slow. Those the lady does seem to enjoy it. Others it's like the women is almost submitting to it and grunting in pain as the guy in her butt fucks hard and without enough lube.

My wife will do anal when she's really turned on, when our friend is with us she gets really turned on so anal happens.
She's into it for sure but I don't think she enjoys the feeling, its more of her private nasty side. Make sense ??
Question is....do women like dp ?
Women definitely enjoy DP, my wife always cums hard because everything is tight and intense. As a bloke it feels great. Penises rub together through the tight vaginal wall increasing sensitivity. It's quite difficult for the bloke underneath to thrust though. Everyone seems to cum really quickly too. The sheer naughtiness of DP creates way too much excitement.

My wife isn't into anal at all, so she's never attempted an anal & vaginal penetration at the same time.

She has had double vaginal penetration a few times (me and a friend of mine), but it was far from easy for us both to actually fuck her at the same time. It was more like one going as deep in her as possible while the other fucked her going in and out.

Both of us always came extremely quick. Once the first one would cum it would immediately trigger the other one to cum.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy