Have you done double pennatration ??

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Has your wife done dp? With you ? 2 other guys?
She done anal?
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Him and I have fucked her butt several times.
We've never tried dp.
The videos I've watched, most of the women seem to be doing it because it's exciting, doesn't seem like they enjoy the feeling. And some don't look like either guy are getting good pumping. There's a few vids where both guys seem to get in some really good, full length up to the balls pumping kinda slow. Those the lady does seem to enjoy it. Others it's like the women is almost submitting to it and grunting in pain as the guy in her butt fucks hard and without enough lube.

My wife will do anal when she's really turned on, when our friend is with us she gets really turned on so anal happens.
She's into it for sure but I don't think she enjoys the feeling, its more of her private nasty side. Make sense ??
Question is....do women like dp ?

Last edited:
Yes, and with the right guest cock it’s a regular finale either just before a break or at the end of play. We have a regular guest he is our girlfriends FwB’s who’d like to be more than that but she’s not interested in going any further with men as she’s been married once and that she says was enough, she’s out of the country working quite frequently and we always contact her first before inviting him which she’s fine with if it’s only with us. She’d introduced him to us as she was certain he’d work well with me in delivering a DVP for her and my wife as we are near as damn it the same size in length and girth which both women agree gives the best result.

Both circumcised him for religious reasons me because my foreskin was like a tight rubber band around my growing cock when I was a young teenager bursting with testosterone which made erections pure agony and packets of frozen peas essential (Paraphimosis its dangerous never ignore it) we are both slow to ejaculate as skin sensitivity is reduced which can be mostly pleasing but sometimes frustrating for partners when they’ve reached their lust limit allowance. He’s also a really nice guy who’s considerate scrupulously clean and because he has his own business can with sufficient notice join us for school day sex sessions, kids at school we start from nine in the morning which is a real bonus. He’s happy and patient enough to allow my wife her pleasure of watching herself being fucked by two cocks in the sliding door mirrors of the wardrobes that line each side of the bedroom and will manoeuvre himself with me so that she gets as full a view as she can of the two cocks penetrating her pussy together. He always brings a present, champagne mostly allowing himself only half a glass because he’ll be driving sometimes cigars for my wife as she enjoys a puff on that most masculine means of nicotine delivery while we fuck which even as a non smoker I find highly erotic and he doesn’t try to take advantage of his privileges of which he enjoys my wife‘s demonstration of fellatio and cum swallowing the greatest and she doesn’t do that for everyone.

There have been others in the past, mostly the results have not been great as they’ve no sense of the coordinated rhythm that two men must adopt turning the exercise into a cockfight sometimes they cum too quickly or as has happened they’ve baulked and gone soft when in close contact with my cock. Best once you find the right Co Pilot for DVP to fly with that you keep him on board

She done anal?
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Him and I have fucked her butt several times.
We've never tried dp.
The videos I've watched, most of the women seem to be doing it because it's exciting, doesn't seem like they enjoy the feeling. And some don't look like either guy are getting good pumping. There's a few vids where both guys seem to get in some really good, full length up to the balls pumping kinda slow. Those the lady does seem to enjoy it. Others it's like the women is almost submitting to it and grunting in pain as the guy in her butt fucks hard and without enough lube.

My wife will do anal when she's really turned on, when our friend is with us she gets really turned on so anal happens.
She's into it for sure but I don't think she enjoys the feeling, its more of her private nasty side. Make sense ??
She has done vaginal DP numerous times. I must tell you nothing feels better than two hard cocks rubbing together while sliding in and out of nice wet pussy. Unfortunately, the feeling is so intense that we usually don't last more than a couple of minutes. She will do anal with me, and has on occasion partners we invited into our bed. BTW to answer you question my wife Jennifer LOVES it.

Last edited:
She done anal?
We've never tried dp.

My wife will do anal to please the guy shes with. The time she gets off on it is when its part of dp. Her favourite way is to mount me cowgirl style then have my brother enter her from behind. That way she can control the penetration of her pussy but has no control over what he does with her, which is the way she likes it

She done anal?
We've never tried dp.

done a couple of times with a woman who was really into it, but its a lot harder to do than it looks , unless you both have 10 inch cocks. lol

Susan has done DVP several times with me and other guys. It's fun, and she loved it each time! She can only do it with 2 average thickness cocks though. Her pussy is tight as a mouses ear, so a thick cock in the mix doesn't work for her during DVP. She has never done a regular DP. She has to be pretty wasted to do anal, and rarely gets that way while we're sport fucking.

Haven't had the pleasure of sharing the wife yet but I think DP/DVP is the main reason she is even interested in the idea. She really likes having her pussy stretched and often during sex, I'll slip in a few fingers while fucking her, which she loves and has admitted she often images she's getting fucked by two cocks.

She also is a fan of anal but even more so when I eat her out and finger her ass, which gives her really intense orgasms.

My wife KK enjoys anal sex; she invites it, asks for it. Among her favorite experiences is DP play, both traditional vaginal-anal, and even better double-vaginal. We've tried double-anal, but have never been able to accomplish it completely.

Speaking from a male perspective, DVP is absolutely mind-blowing. The experience of KK's white hot, wet pussy wrapped around my cock and another man's, simultaneously cumming is off the rails intense. DP play in any form is amazing. The sensation of two cocks cumming in KK is overwhelming.

It took experimentation and practice to 'perfect' DP, especially DVP, figuring out body positioning, developing stamina and control - the first several times we tried it neither of us guys lasted long enough for it to be truly satisfying, but practice makes perfect.

Double-anal is a different story - KK's too tight, we're all too big, so it just ends up being a cum-soaked mess without either guy being able to be fully in her ass.

Yes she has done DP with tons of guys including myself. You're right that both guys don't really get good thrusting going. Last time I DP'd her I was on the bottom staying stationary in her pussy while my buddy was on top thrusting in and out of her asshole. He dumped his load in her after like 2 minutes which is another issue with DP. I have friends that love DPing my wife. I think it's ok but I don't love it.