Have you ever been found out?

With all of the social media, Swingers' websites, and other places on the internet has anyone ever been found out? Have you ever come across someone you knew online?
Granted, I realize this is kind of a small segment of society, but I'm just curious how many people have been "discovered" and were surprised.

My wife has not, yet, made the decision to have sex with someone else, but she's close. One of the apprehensions she has is that someone - friend, family, co-worker or something like that finds out about us. Has this happened to anyone and how did you handle it?

We kept our lifestyle under lock and key fir quite a while. Until we realised people either knew or had suspicions. We did neet a couple where the wife was a nurse who worked in the same building as my wife. But what we realised was those in the lifestyle are able to keep things to themselves and are able to share a knowing hi how are you. And that is all. Our family now know. They are fine with it. Our daughters have there own lives now and were curious at first but now don't mention it.