Have you ever let someone cum inside your wife? How was it?

As others have said here it is not me who lets guys cum in my wife it is her choice to let them cum in her if she wants it. She knows how I feel about it, that I find it very hot and sexy when she is nice and creamy. Happy to say she likes the feel of cum in her a lot.
My wife ways lets a guy cum.in her asomg as hes cleN.the first time it has ti be condom toll.he stested to be clean ..If he doesnt get tested he wont get to fuck her again If she likes you she will.dema d you get tested so she can continue to.fuck.you

I am glad we didn't start playing with others until after our kids were born and her tubes were tied. When we first started, I used to make the newbies wear a condom. It seemed to be a good way to test them. If a guy could fuck well, wearing a condom, he usually became a "regular", and didn't have to wear one the next times...... After I found out how many guys my wife had fucked on the side, I stopped asking. I can't imagine she EVER asked any of her hook ups to wear one. Now I let the guys decide. They are always out on the dresser if a guy wants to slip one on, but rarely do they choose to.

Other men have been cumming bareback in me for years. The first few used a condom but then one, when my husband handed him the condom laughed and tore it up and thrust hard inside me. Richard and I were both shocked but the guy just laughed again and eventually flooded me with semen and made Richard clean up as much as he could reach.

I am glad we didn't start playing with others until after our kids were born and her tubes were tied. When we first started, I used to make the newbies wear a condom. It seemed to be a good way to test them. If a guy could fuck well, wearing a condom, he usually became a "regular", and didn't have to wear one the next times...... After I found out how many guys my wife had fucked on the side, I stopped asking. I can't imagine she EVER asked any of her hook ups to wear one. Now I let the guys decide. They are always out on the dresser if a guy wants to slip one on, but rarely do they choose to.
My hotwife makes them.the first time ifmthey want to continue fucking her they must be tested clean .SHE wznts to feel.that hot cum fill her

Yes, it feels so good! Such a special feeling when a bull ejaculates with no barrier. So much different from weak, watery spurts that many men produce, such an enhancement to the sex act itself!
When my wife plays she wants it all.the kissing the touching the way he plays.with her.boobs . She loves the way. a gy penetrates he as well how he moves when filling her with hot cum

I know just how she feels! We gals respond to so may forms of sexual stimulation. The more ways a man stimulates us, the more we become aroused.
My wife loves to see and feel.how a guy is with his fingers ,tongues hands .kissing how he moves she loves a guy to penetrate her a little then hard and deep. She insists on a guy the really plays hard with her boobs as she hzs very sensitive nipples that hss a direct link.to her pussy

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife loves to see and feel.how a guy is with his fingers ,tongues hands .kissing how he moves she loves a guy to penetrate her a little then hard and deep. She insists on a guy the really plays hard with her boobs as she hzs very sensitive nipples that hss a direct link.to her pussy
Rough handling has become quite arousing for me. I used to not be into that, thinking that sex was supposed to be gentle and romantic. But then a bull used his hands hard on my boobs and pounded me hard and deep with his cock. At first I was shocked to be treated that way but then I realized that I felt more turned on than ever before.

Rough handling has become quite arousing for me. I used to not be into that, thinking that sex was supposed to be gentle and romantic. But then a bull used his hands hard on my boobs and pounded me hard and deep with his cock. At first I was shocked to be treated that way but then I realized that I felt more turned on than ever before.
My wife is like thatvwhen a guy works on her boobs she loves extreme nipple play It has a direct link.to her pussy when a guys gets with my wife he has a lot better experience if he starts with her boobs

irect linknto.her pussy

My wife is like thatvwhen a guy works on her boobs she loves extreme nipple play It has a direct link.to her pussy when a guys gets with my wife he has a lot better experience if he starts with her boobs

irect linknto.her pussy
I love that kind of boob-pussy connection. Mine is much more acute now than it used to be. My bull sometimes takes me to a bar or club and plays with my boobs and nipples through my clothes, making me wet and eager for his penetration.

I love that kind of boob-pussy connection. Mine is much more acute now than it used to be. My bull sometimes takes me to a bar or club and plays with my boobs and nipples through my clothes, making me wet and eager for his penetration.
My wife will.go to a upscale club sit on s high stool . She wears short skirt extreme heels and usually revealing tops.If a guy hots on.her and there's chemistry she will.sit with him perferable in remote table etc few dances drinkimg petting kissing rubbng and thst usually leads to going to some place private to play and she gets well.taken care of and it can lead to sometimes an overnight it has also.lead to 2 of them becoimg regulars that she meet that way

My wife will.go to a upscale club sit on s high stool . She wears short skirt extreme heels and usually revealing tops.If a guy hots on.her and there's chemistry she will.sit with him perferable in remote table etc few dances drinkimg petting kissing rubbng and thst usually leads to going to some place private to play and she gets well.taken care of and it can lead to sometimes an overnight it has also.lead to 2 of them becoimg regulars that she meet that way
It's great when that kind of chemistry develops. You just know it's the thing to do.

It's great when that kind of chemistry develops. You just know it's the thing to do.
Yes she loves the way it happens sometimes she will want me to go there sit out of site .While she gets picked up. She will text me that this is the guy she wants she knows how it gets to me which i go home and wait till she returns sometimes the next day . OUR makeup sex is over the top. We could never go.back she now has 3 regulars plus the occasional pick.up.. Feel free to ask me Nything about us we live in the Carolinas where are you from.?? We have been in the lifestyle for 4 years how long have you been in.the lifestyle

Yes she loves the way it happens sometimes she will want me to go there sit out of site .While she gets picked up. She will text me that this is the guy she wants she knows how it gets to me which i go home and wait till she returns sometimes the next day . OUR makeup sex is over the top. We could never go.back she now has 3 regulars plus the occasional pick.up.. Feel free to ask me Nything about us we live in the Carolinas where are you from.?? We have been in the lifestyle for 4 years how long have you been in.the lifestyle
We are in southeast Missouri. We have been in the lifestyle about 10 years (several bulls over that time).

I live in North Carolina