Have you ever let someone cum inside your wife? How was it?

Yes she loves the way it happens sometimes she will want me to go there sit out of site .While she gets picked up. She will text me that this is the guy she wants she knows how it gets to me which i go home and wait till she returns sometimes the next day . OUR makeup sex is over the top. We could never go.back she now has 3 regulars plus the occasional pick.up.. Feel free to ask me Nything about us we live in the Carolinas where are you from.?? We have been in the lifestyle for 4 years how long have you been in.the lifestyle
Guys have been cumming in me since I was 15. I’m now 65. When I met my current hubby, he loved that I was a cumslut and didn’t want me to stop xx

You sound awesome my hotwife insists that he is bare only after first time condom.he has to be testedvor no more pussy for him
Everyone has to do what they feel comfortable with and I respect that.
But I’m bare for regulars and strangers alike unless they insist on a condom. Very few have.
We do take some precautions though. We are tested regularly, so if I did pick up something it could be treated quickly, never have luckily. And because we wouldn’t want to pass anything on. Also vaccinated against HPV and Hep.C and on daily PrEP.
Lx

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Everyone has to do what they feel comfortable with and I respect that.
But I’m bare for regulars and strangers alike unless they insist on a condom. Very few have.
We do take some precautions though. We are tested regularly, so if I did pick up something it could be treated quickly, never have luckily. And because we wouldn’t want to pass anything on. Also vaccinated against HPV and Hep.C and on daily PrEP.
Lx
You are so right unless my wife knows the guy First time is always with a condom.after that if he wants to see her againhe gets tested or its a NO

She enjoys being a HOTWIFE it has changed us both for the better her confidence etc. SHE feels not onlh sexually satifued but mentally as well.she feels more desirable about her self it reflects in her dress etc
Update
Lynnandhubby. You are so right in so many ways.. A woman needs to be happy with her self her wants and sexual needs.
As i said since she became a hotwife things have changed totally for the better.. We have total.open communication. She tells me what abd when she wants i dint ask her..Which nakes o all.for tge best.. Her sexual needs are fullfilled at home and outside of outr marriage .I would never ask her to stop.i wouldnt want her to.When a couple do things right it can be so rewarding for both of them..I could never see us being a one only couple..Its exciting to know other men want her

Update
Lynnandhubby. You are so right in so many ways.. A woman needs to be happy with her self her wants and sexual needs.
As i said since she became a hotwife things have changed totally for the better.. We have total.open communication. She tells me what abd when she wants i dint ask her..Which nakes o all.for tge best.. Her sexual needs are fullfilled at home and outside of outr marriage .I would never ask her to stop.i wouldnt want her to.When a couple do things right it can be so rewarding for both of them..I could never see us being a one only couple..Its exciting to know other men want her
Yes it can work very well when you both want the same thing. Much as I love my hubby, I can’t imagine being in a monogamous marriage. I’d find it stifling and frustrating.
Lynn

Before we even started swinging she'd be sloppy probably a 3rd of the time when I had sex with her. I just pretended not to notice even though there was plenty of evidence. The first years together were like this.
I was still fucking other guys when James and I started dating (was actually still married to my first husband at the time too) and James was fully aware of that. But the first time he caught me full of cum from a guy who’d left shortly before he arrived, he absolutely loved it x

Yes it can work very well when you both want the same thing. Much as I love my hubby, I can’t imagine being in a monogamous marriage. I’d find it stifling and frustrating.
Lynn
Lynn you are so right since my wife became a hotwife everything has change for the best she use to go to do errands and justvwesr anything now its nice jeans heels etc when she goes out with friends she dresses with and air if sexiness. . When she hoes out on a date all stops are pulled out extreme outfits extreme heels etc. The same when we go out even lingerie to bed even without play at home.. I asked her if she ever decide to stop being a hotwife woukd she change her dress she said NO AS WELL SHE SAID IM.NEVER STOPPING BEING A HOTWIFE

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Lynn you are so right since my wife became a hotwife everything has change for the best she use to go to do errands and justvwesr anything now its nice jeans heels etc when she goes out with friends she dresses with and air if sexiness. . When she hoes out on a date all stops are pulled out extreme outfits extreme heels etc. The same when we go out even lingerie to bed even without play at home.. I asked her if she ever decide to stop being a hotwife woukd she change her dress she said NO AS WELL SHE SAID IM.NEVER STOPPING BEING A HOTWIFE
Once you’ve had that freedom why would you ever want to go back x

Once you’ve had that freedom why would you ever want to go back x
True it has changed us for the better our sex has gootten better since she has been having sex.outside of our naaroage and she dresses sexier one on my
Weaknesses so i get to see her dressed for sex even thou its for someone else but i real the rew later

Absolutely, would not have had it any other way. The wife has been cum in 37 times by other men.
My hotwife has been in the lifestyle cor 5 yezrs she has 3/= regular guys that she sees one of thdm Biut once a month when she first meetz someone its omdomsif ge wNts to jeep fuckimg her he must be tested no test no pussy mh wifs wants always to be cum filled