He didnt wanted to..

Yes. This is me. It makes me so hard to think of eating a creamy load right from her pussy and id
even like her to grind on my head rubbing her
Mound across my face and humping like mad. And i always think id eat my own cum, but when I shoot, im done.
I don’t even like the thought of eating my own cum , but I used to love sucking a stranger’s cum out of my wife. ?? I don’t know why, maybe because she would talk about how she got to bed and what he did when he fucked her, and she was riding my face telling me.

Agreed. Not saying that all cucks are gay or bi. Just saying that a lot either are or lean gay or bi. Certainly not all.
A cuck or stag get to be very comfortable around erect cocks and orgasms. Even a Husband or Boyfriend that is straight over time could indulge if it turns him and his wife on. Some might do it to get a rush of humiliation induced arousal.

At first Hubby wasn't interested, and then one night of partying and sex, BF just got done and Hubby was all worked up, I looked over and told him to eat me. At first he refused but I crawled across the bed and started sucking his cock. After a minute or two told him if he wanted to completion he had to eat me. He went down hesitant at first, but then I noticed he started to get into it, and so did I . Came at least 2 times, while BF watched and fed me his cockand I got him hard. Then they switched places,BF started hammering my pussy and hubby getting blowjob. Sucked him off swallowing his cum,BF filled my pussy after about a half hour pounding and hubby cleaned me to another round of climaxes. It's now a part of most of our meetups