Hedonism II or Desire resorts

coupleexplorring

hello fun couples from everywhere!
We are thinking to explore an adult resort and Hedonism II and Desires resorts pops up in all searches. Can anyone share their experiences and maybe advice one over another resort.
This would be our first trip and we are aiming for sometimes in Ocotyber/Novermber.
Thank you all.

Reactions: gregnginger
We've never been to Desire/s. Hedo 2, been there 15 times. We must like it, lol. Hedoween is fun, it was combined with the Hedo annivensary week, so double fun. Now Anniversary week in end of November, I think.
Look on the hotel web site for the group/s that will be there the week you want to go. Some weeks are geared more towards swingers, some weeks not so much. There is a 'Bi' week now, we understand. You can check out the groups, some have web sites, most have group chats leading up to the week.
Adulttravelforum has good and active forums on both resorts, lots of information there.
There have been a lot of upgrades over the last 10 yrs at Hedo. We've met people who have been going since before it was "Hedo2". There must be a reason people visit 20-30- 160 times...

We had vacationed at Hendo-2 back in 2018.
It was a blast…. It can be extreme, fun & exciting on the nude side, especially Pool Hot-Tub areas can get wild.”
We stay on the nude side & maser some cool people. They offer free dive classes/ certifications which are honored worldwide.
They also have some sailboats to use for guests.. my wife & I sailed with another sexy couple, all totally naked.. we had a blast.
It’s all what you make of it..

Reactions: Happyman and jusme
Well, I was busy last weekend, but as I said, I've decided to go back to Hedo in a couple of weeks...I'm a "more mature" lady and I imagine most guys there would rather have younger, hotter girls. But....for some reason they still end up with me in many cases...I can't get enough BBC and there is so much available in Jamaica. But there are hot white guys and girls too. It all depends on the crowd I guess. I will update you when the date gets here.

Mrs Hw

View attachment 1693333

View attachment 1693347

View attachment 1693355
Sweetie if your pictures are current you have no trouble getting laid anywhere

No advice about the resort but if it's your first experience of such a place you might want to check out the podcast called 'Room 77'. It's run by a swinger couple and the organisers of a hotel takeover we went to recommended newbies listen to it get a sense of what to expect and how to behave to have the best time. It made a massive difference to our experience hope it might be useful to you.

Reactions: coupleexplorring
No advice about the resort but if it's your first experience of such a place you might want to check out the podcast called 'Room 77'. It's run by a swinger couple and the organisers of a hotel takeover we went to recommended newbies listen to it get a sense of what to expect and how to behave to have the best time. It made a massive difference to our experience hope it might be useful to you.
Was this comment for me