Hello - Eager bull looking to explore the beautiful world of hotwives

Aug 22, 2022
I just got back from vacation at the beach for a week and I noticed SOO many wives with that look that says "please come fuck me until I quiver on you because my husband just isn't cutting it.". Not just like 2 or 3 women, but every other one I came across. This is probably because I haven't been to the beach in about 7 years and quite a few things have changed since then.

It was surprising how much a woman walking hand in hand with her husband, but eye fucking me to no end, made me as hard as a rock. So, I have taken it upon myself to please each and every hot wife that is being painfully unfulfilled.

I will gladly provide photo and verification as long as I receive the same in return. For those interested, I am 6'1, 200 lb athletic build, tattoos, beard, buzzed head, and obviously a fat cock for any hotwife that is in desperate need to be filled and used until she has fulfilled her hearts desires.

Let the journey begin XD

Attachments

• 61a89578-f0d4-4a43-ab10-6898ae3ab374.jpg
    61a89578-f0d4-4a43-ab10-6898ae3ab374.jpg
    604 KB · Views: 26
  • 7de44c3f-9479-4ae1-9ce8-8eaee017dbf0.jpg
    7de44c3f-9479-4ae1-9ce8-8eaee017dbf0.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 26
I just got back from vacation at the beach for a week and I noticed SOO many wives with that look that says "please come fuck me until I quiver on you because my husband just isn't cutting it.". Not just like 2 or 3 women, but every other one I came across. This is probably because I haven't been to the beach in about 7 years and quite a few things have changed since then.

It was surprising how much a woman walking hand in hand with her husband, but eye fucking me to no end, made me as hard as a rock. So, I have taken it upon myself to please each and every hot wife that is being painfully unfulfilled.

I will gladly provide photo and verification as long as I receive the same in return. For those interested, I am 6'1, 200 lb athletic build, tattoos, beard, buzzed head, and obviously a fat cock for any hotwife that is in desperate need to be filled and used until she has fulfilled her hearts desires.

Let the journey begin XD
Very nice - age - location please - eye color ?

• Love
Reactions: LuvmywifeLong

Let the journey begin XD
God's gift to women. Thank you, took all the pressure off me. LOL!