Hello

nwcpl

Couple
Hey everyone. Early 30’s couple here from western Washington. We’re both in education and have flirted with this whole idea for awhile. I created this account because she has been giving some pretty good cues that she might be in need of some strange cock! She used to get it all the time before we were married. We’ve been together ten years. We’re taking it slow but hit me up. As of now no photos.

I’m one of those guys that’s on the fence right now. I’d like my wife to be in that situation but half the time I want nothing to do with it. I’d be hard as hell if I saw my wife in a video like that tho lol

Hah yeah, I felt like that when I first started on this fantasy. I think over time the desire to see it happen has increased while thinking about it and masturbating to the fantasy has desensitized me to the negative feelings / jealous associated with it.

I think part of this arose from a time when we broke up prior to getting engaged, where I felt sick but also oddly aroused thinking she might having sex with other men. When we got back together and she initially down-played that anything happened, then over the years admitted she had fucked a guy, then later two. I'd always kind of known it and finding out made me feel sort of bad but also highly aroused and set me onto the wife-sharing fantasy. For a long time, it was a mix of jealousy and arousal but now its mostly just arousal. Nothing has happened yet but she seems increasingly open to the idea.

Good luck in your journey.

Reactions: V-slag and nwcpl
Hah yeah, I felt like that when I first started on this fantasy. I think over time the desire to see it happen has increased while thinking about it and masturbating to the fantasy has desensitized me to the negative feelings / jealous associated with it.

I think part of this arose from a time when we broke up prior to getting engaged, where I felt sick but also oddly aroused thinking she might having sex with other men. When we got back together and she initially down-played that anything happened, then over the years admitted she had fucked a guy, then later two. I'd always kind of known it and finding out made me feel sort of bad but also highly aroused and set me onto the wife-sharing fantasy. For a long time, it was a mix of jealousy and arousal but now its mostly just arousal. Nothing has happened yet but she seems increasingly open to the idea.

Good luck in your journey.
Thanks for the response. I didn’t know how much of a slut my wife was before we met until after our kid was born. Her number was over 25 before we met. She doesn’t have an exact tally. At first I was jealous and would get upset hearing about how she had fucked this person or that person. But then I’d get aroused and want to hear more later on. I remember how hard a got when she told me about her first threesome with two guys. She admitted both came in her.

Reactions: Playncpl and V-slag
Thanks for the response. I didn’t know how much of a slut my wife was before we met until after our kid was born. Her number was over 25 before we met. She doesn’t have an exact tally. At first I was jealous and would get upset hearing about how she had fucked this person or that person. But then I’d get aroused and want to hear more later on. I remember how hard a got when she told me about her first threesome with two guys. She admitted both came in her.
I don’t mind chatting in the open, I like sharing this stuff lol

Reactions: V-slag
Based on her history, it sounds like it may not be that difficult to get your wife interested in being shared, especially if she's already done a threesome. The fact that she's telling you all this suggests she maybe gets off on it too. I guess the main thing is to make sure you're ready before you pull the trigger. That's sort of where I am. That and trying to find the right situation.

Based on her history, it sounds like it may not be that difficult to get your wife interested in being shared, especially if she's already done a threesome. The fact that she's telling you all this suggests she maybe gets off on it too. I guess the main thing is to make sure you're ready before you pull the trigger. That's sort of where I am. That and trying to find the right situation.
Hi welcome