Help for convincing my Turkish wife

BigDeal

Male
Feb 18, 2023
I'm 28 years old and i am cuckold man. I have a 26 years old wife but she don't know i'm cuckold. I want to tell her i'm cuckold but i'm scared. Because I am afraid that she will leave me. how can i say that to her? I want her to cheat on me, I want to watch her. Can you help me tell her?

Turkish:
Merhabalar ben 28 yaşındayım ve cuckold bir bireyim. 26 yaşında bir eşim var ama cuckold olduğumu bilmiyor. Bunu ona söylemek istiyorum ama korkuyorum. Çünkü onun beni terk etmesinden korkuyorum. Bunu ona nasıl söyleyebilirim? Beni aldatmasını istiyorum onu izlemek istiyorum. Bana yardımcı olur musunuz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230218-155620_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-155620_Instagram.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 290
Benim olduğum bir ortama getir,
hafif çakırkeyif olunca bana bi işaret çak,
sabaha ikiniz de mutlu uyanın.

You have so pretty wife , look mate . I will give u the right answer.... You have to find a married man !!! this is first rule ... sigel man dont do it bc he can play wiht your feeligin he can take ur wife from you or he can blackmail u or heh can tell to hihs freindn ... so
rule nr 1 He have to be married
rule nr 2 . You have to knonw him annd trust him he can be from far but you meet wiith ur wife and see how ur wife reactive with hiim womoe are more emonial then sexual ...so she have to have for hihm some kind of feelinng ...
3 .if your wife had past sexual exprince then that would be more easy .
4 i ca fuckk if u liike ...i live in Germany but im from macedonia . You can come to travel iniin Germany few time ... i will show around the city annd you cann pretend you are tiried and u stay home so i will be just me andn her ..i will seduce and fuck her ..

Im also marry it but my wife live in macedonia i live in germany

Reactions: Samhunterrr
Sensiz baskasiyla olmak isterse kabul edecek misin? Kadin arkadasim kocasiyla yatip kalkmiyor artik.
If she wants to be with someone else by herself, will you accept that? My fwb isn't sleeping with her husband anymore. I made an anal slut out of her.

Reactions: amateur_19
I'm 28 years old and i am cuckold man. I have a 26 years old wife but she don't know i'm cuckold. I want to tell her i'm cuckold but i'm scared. Because I am afraid that she will leave me. how can i say that to her? I want her to cheat on me, I want to watch her. Can you help me tell her?

Turkish:
Merhabalar ben 28 yaşındayım ve cuckold bir bireyim. 26 yaşında bir eşim var ama cuckold olduğumu bilmiyor. Bunu ona söylemek istiyorum ama korkuyorum. Çünkü onun beni terk etmesinden korkuyorum. Bunu ona nasıl söyleyebilirim? Beni aldatmasını istiyorum onu izlemek istiyorum. Bana yardımcı olur musunuz
Sexy