Hello, I need your help.

you need to tell her, it's only fair 2b honest with her, she may be more willing than you think, Nothing can sprout and grow until you plant the seeds in her head.. it's a super exciting fantasy, be sure your ready because once you tell her it could be out of your control. "once the egg is cracked open it will Never be inside the shell...Good Luck..

I'm 22 years old and i am cuckold man. I have a girlfriend but she don't know i'm cuckold. I want to tell her i'm cuckold but i'm scared. Because I am afraid that he will leave me. how can i say that to her? I want her to cheat on me, I want to watch her. Can you help me tell her?

Turkish:
Merhabalar ben 22 yaşındayım ve cuckold bir bireyim. Kız arkadaşım var ama cuckold olduğumu bilmiyor. Bunu ona söylemek istiyorum ama korkuyorum. Çünkü onun beni terk etmesinden korkuyorum. Bunu ona nasıl söyleyebilirim? Beni aldatmasını istiyorum onu izlemek istiyorum. Bana yardımcı olur

I'm 22 years old and i am cuckold man. I have a girlfriend but she don't know i'm cuckold. I want to tell her i'm cuckold but i'm scared. Because I am afraid that he will leave me. how can i say that to her? I want her to cheat on me, I want to watch her. Can you help me tell her?

Turkish:
Merhabalar ben 22 yaşındayım ve cuckold bir bireyim. Kız arkadaşım var ama cuckold olduğumu bilmiyor. Bunu ona söylemek istiyorum ama korkuyorum. Çünkü onun beni terk etmesinden korkuyorum. Bunu ona nasıl söyleyebilirim? Beni aldatmasını istiyorum onu izlemek istiyorum. Bana yardımcı olur musunuz?
try to do them privately
imagine that there is also another man besides you...perhaps using a sex toy...then see how
she reacts....if she's excited...you can start doing it slowly..slowly
to know..that it would turn you on to know about it
the
hands of another man...

try to do them privately
imagine that there is also another man besides you...perhaps using a sex toy...then see how
she reacts....if she's excited...you can start doing it slowly..slowly
to know..that it would turn you on to know about it
the
hands of another man...
Thank you