Help needed

So I am making progress on prude wife. A little background:
been together for 10 years
she cheated on me 5 years ago and never wanted to tell me details
She has gotten naked in front of an open window but always told me its because i wanted her to.
Iv gotten her wet while fucking her and telling he she deserves a bigger cock.
A few fucks later she didnt like that dirty talk.
NOW last two fucks ago I told her imagine my cock was fatter. this got her wet. and she moaned yes yes!
Last night I talked dirty to her again. Telling her she was built got a big cock and imagine my cock was bigger. I asked her if she ever wanted a big cock in her, she said yes yes. I said imagine you had a big cock in you right now she said yes yes i love it loader.
Any tips on what to say or do next?
Sounds like your doing pretty good right now....Id just keep it going.My wife is also a little on the prudish side and she's never had a man other than me. So I dont know how good my advice is other than to tell you that your making more progress than me....Good luck

Reactions: btweets
Im waiting for the weather to warm up then Im going to take her for a long weekend to Hilton Head SC and see if we have any luck in one of the lounges that has dancing. Always plenty of men there on their own to play golf....and they are always looking for an opportunity to meet up with the ladies

Im waiting for the weather to warm up then Im going to take her for a long weekend to Hilton Head SC and see if we have any luck in one of the lounges that has dancing. Always plenty of men there on their own to play golf....and they are always looking for an opportunity to meet up with the ladies
Make sure to first buy her some spectacular jewelry, then some lingerie, then a sexy dress. She'll look and feel fabulous.

As a woman that felt exactly the way she does, I think you are heading down the right path… progressively larger, REALISTIC is key ( it’s a mental thing). Drinking helps for sure… this is all about trust (at least in our relationship). If she won’t drink specifically because she doesn’t trust your motives about talking dirty, then you are a fat ways off from seeing your wife with another man.

in my case… turns out that my husband was working (female) with one of his co-workers (he travels so first times with people you won’t see at the grocery store might help). And they said it was damn near 3 years before the timing was right for some wild moves… for us is was a trip to bikeweek in Myrtle… no kids, party vibe all week and hot rides making getting naked at the condo a necessity. It was my husband and I, his best friend and this girl who is now one of my best friends. Late one of those nights she just up and grabbed me and before I knew it I was eating pussy for the very first time! Not to mention that completely blocked the fact out of my head that my husband and his friend were sitting there watching in total surprise!!!

bottom line… it’s your wife… you gotta play the long game and be patient. For the right chemistry and mood to be spontaneous… it’ll take a lot of planning and effort on your part for her to feel like you didn’t just throw her into something. That’s my opinion anyway… for what it’s worth. Alcohol and trust work great together. Good luck
great advice, and a hot story

Reactions: Slow2start
As a woman that felt exactly the way she does, I think you are heading down the right path… progressively larger, REALISTIC is key ( it’s a mental thing). Drinking helps for sure… this is all about trust (at least in our relationship). If she won’t drink specifically because she doesn’t trust your motives about talking dirty, then you are a fat ways off from seeing your wife with another man.

in my case… turns out that my husband was working (female) with one of his co-workers (he travels so first times with people you won’t see at the grocery store might help). And they said it was damn near 3 years before the timing was right for some wild moves… for us is was a trip to bikeweek in Myrtle… no kids, party vibe all week and hot rides making getting naked at the condo a necessity. It was my husband and I, his best friend and this girl who is now one of my best friends. Late one of those nights she just up and grabbed me and before I knew it I was eating pussy for the very first time! Not to mention that completely blocked the fact out of my head that my husband and his friend were sitting there watching in total surprise!!!

bottom line… it’s your wife… you gotta play the long game and be patient. For the right chemistry and mood to be spontaneous… it’ll take a lot of planning and effort on your part for her to feel like you didn’t just throw her into something. That’s my opinion anyway… for what it’s worth. Alcohol and trust work great together. Good luck
Hey thanks very much....yeah the alcohol is a great motivator for her. A decent looking guy and booze and my wifes going toes up for sure. Looking forward for the spring and this damn Covid thing needs to be gone

Last night was hot, she even said, “ I want it bigger, what’s wrong you can’t get it bigger.” I told her “I already told you you have my permission to ring a bigger cock to fuck” she let out a deep moan. Again she Didn’t stop or get turned of by me telling her I want her ti get fucked by a big cock.” And I think she wants to fuck again tonight. I want to push the envelope a little more with the dirty talk.” But out of ideas
Tell her that you will find her a big cock

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Tell her that you will find her a big cock
My wife does exactly the same , I’ve mentioned big cock stretching her , ex work colleagues names ( one at least of which has fucked her before I met her and was initially seeing her ) I know she wants it etc etc - almost every time accompanied by a deep moan / moans along with opening her legs a touch wider and her puss being soaking throughout but offers no reply as such - now I tell her if she wants cock or give me sloppy seconds etc to give my balls a squeeze - she squeezes alright so it is progress of sorts - baby steps I guess is my ten cents

Last night was hot, she even said, “ I want it bigger, what’s wrong you can’t get it bigger.” I told her “I already told you you have my permission to ring a bigger cock to fuck” she let out a deep moan. Again she Didn’t stop or get turned of by me telling her I want her ti get fucked by a big cock.” And I think she wants to fuck again tonight. I want to push the envelope a little more with the dirty talk.” But out of ideas
Give her the ball. Stay quiet for sometimes and don't hint anything. Eventually the silence is going to consume her. Let's see how is she going to rect then. It's the same as when you are talking to someone and they start to ghost you, it makes you wonder what's going on which leads to a sense of obsession.
Try recording just the audio to post.

No big developments, just noticing small changes. last night she wanted to fuck again she told me she had in a sports bra on that you could see through, I didnt believe her and she took of her shirt to show me (this is something she would never have bought before, all her underwear is extremely conservative). The dirty talk hasn’t gotten dirtier but now SHE is the one that starts talking dirty (same stuff she wants it bigger fatter…ect) this is the 3rd night in a row she wanted to fuck (also a new change)
Time to bring in a "stunt Cock". LOL Seriously brother, you will have to tell her that she's wearing you out, that she's too much woman for just one man. Approach it however you feel you should but it's another opportunity to discuss her getting some cock from a different source.
You should also let her know that a sheer bra or sports bra just isn't going to do it. She needs to start wearing more suggestive clothing. Something you can make out the shape and size of her nipples. Something a little more form fitting that shows off her great figure.
It took me years, yes years, to convince my wife that she has a great figure and that she should show it off. When she would leave for work, I would unbutton one of her buttons on her shirt and tell her that her cleavage was meant to be shown off. At first, she would button it back up right away, then I'm sure she would wait until she had driven away, but then I started seeing her come home with the same buttons undone and now she just does it automatically.

I will push on the suggestive clothing I think she is warming up to the idea. She was talking about getting daisy dukes for the beach and she paused to see my reaction, I said "yeah of course thats sexy!" she did not protest but when I went on amazon to show her some she got a text then it steered the conversation somewhere else, i couldnt stear it back.

Yeah its gonna take years for me to. But I told her I love it when we are both talking sexually on the same level and she seemed to agree.

Tonight I know its gonna be another fuck session I can already sense it, and had a STRONG feeling she wanted to fuck this morning when i was getting ready for work. (had no time)

Oh and two nights ago when i walked into the room (before we fucked) she had the blind halfway open and the curtains open on the side where we fuck on. the night before the blinds were shut and curtain closed all the way.

Last nights the curtains where open in same position as the night before (open on one side) but blinds down. when she got in bed she opened the blinds half way
up and pulled (hard enough to get my attention i think) I didnt ask her to exposer her body because i dint want it to seem like im obsessed with that, i wanted her to do what she felt like doing. I instead focused on looking at her body and fucking her then the dirty talk.
That’s awesome! Seems she’s opening up more and more to certain things that turn her on. Just keep riding the wave and when it feels right, suggest a new idea to her and see how she responds to it.

So I am making progress on prude wife. A little background:
been together for 10 years
she cheated on me 5 years ago and never wanted to tell me details
She has gotten naked in front of an open window but always told me its because i wanted her to.
Iv gotten her wet while fucking her and telling he she deserves a bigger cock.
A few fucks later she didnt like that dirty talk.
NOW last two fucks ago I told her imagine my cock was fatter. this got her wet. and she moaned yes yes!
Last night I talked dirty to her again. Telling her she was built got a big cock and imagine my cock was bigger. I asked her if she ever wanted a big cock in her, she said yes yes. I said imagine you had a big cock in you right now she said yes yes i love it loader.
Any tips on what to say or do next?
You have it nailed...more of the same...would love to be informed about your progress. 👍👍