Help needed

This thread reminds me of something I saw years ago. Whenever she raises or discusses the cuckold fetish, you pull out the stops and she gets more out of it. On times when she doesn't discuss this, you are ho-hum about it, finish too soon, or get too sleepy to perform well. Without his needing to push the point at all, her own mind puts it together that it works in her OWN interest to raise and/or discuss this with you.

You may be beyond needing a mechanism like this; yet it does seem to play into this thread without being explicitly mentioned.

Reactions: Derekthecuck
Your wife is completely my type. I get her right away and I bet I could seduce her. She’s the exact kind of personality that turns me on the most I want to get her pregnant just listening to your story
I encourage you to work with Tonetantillo, to be a sounding board, to help interpret his wife’s actions and reactions, and to aid with the strategizing of his wife’s glorious debauching.

So I am making progress on prude wife. A little background:
been together for 10 years
she cheated on me 5 years ago and never wanted to tell me details
She has gotten naked in front of an open window but always told me its because i wanted her to.
Iv gotten her wet while fucking her and telling he she deserves a bigger cock.
A few fucks later she didnt like that dirty talk.
NOW last two fucks ago I told her imagine my cock was fatter. this got her wet. and she moaned yes yes!
Last night I talked dirty to her again. Telling her she was built got a big cock and imagine my cock was bigger. I asked her if she ever wanted a big cock in her, she said yes yes. I said imagine you had a big cock in you right now she said yes yes i love it loader.
Any tips on what to say or do next?
Tell her she needs this Sirs fat cock in her pussy!

Attachments

• CA2B2AE7-D683-40EA-A1FF-B2F701FE91E6.jpeg
    CA2B2AE7-D683-40EA-A1FF-B2F701FE91E6.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 42
She has gotten naked in front of an open window but always told me its because i wanted her to.
NOW last two fucks ago I told her imagine my cock was fatter. this got her wet. and she moaned yes yes!
Last night I talked dirty to her again. Telling her she was built got a big cock and imagine my cock was bigger. I asked her if she ever wanted a big cock in her, she said yes yes. I said imagine you had a big cock in you right now she said yes yes i love it loader.
It's great keep your dirty talk and tell her some imagine about threesome

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
reviving this post
Original post
I will push on the suggestive clothing I think she is warming up to the idea. She was talking about getting daisy dukes for the beach and she paused to see my reaction, I said "yeah of course thats sexy!" she did not protest but when I went on amazon to show her some she got a text then it steered the conversation somewhere else, i couldnt stear it back.

Yeah its gonna take years for me to. But I told her I love it when we are both talking sexually on the same level and she seemed to agree.

Tonight I know its gonna be another fuck session I can already sense it, and had a STRONG feeling she wanted to fuck this morning when i was getting ready for work. (had no time)

Oh and two nights ago when i walked into the room (before we fucked) she had the blind halfway open and the curtains open on the side where we fuck on. the night before the blinds were shut and curtain closed all the way.

Last nights the curtains where open in same position as the night before (open on one side) but blinds down. when she got in bed she opened the blinds half way
up and pulled (hard enough to get my attention i think) I didnt ask her to exposer her body because i dint want it to seem like im obsessed with that, i wanted her to do what she felt like doing. I instead focused on looking at her body and fucking her then the dirty talk.
+++++++++++++++
small progress
1: So she has been nude with curtains open and night but lights off. When we start fucking and she had curtains already open and ready she I tell her "i can see you very well its to dark" She as (i believed faking) getting irrated and saying you want me to turn on the lights?!! I feel bad and say no. I got so fuckin sick of her acting iirated so i called her bluff, and said yeah turn on the lights and she did. It was late at night but if anyone was out side they definatly saw her naked. It was so fucking hot.
2. The a few night later the blinds were open and she had the master bathroom light on. she came to bed and we fucked till she came I stayed hard so she would jerk me of while she stays facing the window. and sure enough she asked me "Do you want me to face the window." i said yes , she did and i came and we both went to bed happy,

3.Things slowed down drastically from there. I decided to have get on al fours while i lied down under her with my knee up rubbing against her pussy. I would push her hips simmulating me psushing her him toward another mans cock. I never mentioning what i was imagining because it would kill the mood. (she actually orgasmed like the with no penetration)
4. Last night she was jerking e off with a fuckin shirt on so i tried my best not to get hard.
I had her do the same thing as the night before and I asked "Do you like it?" she moaned "yes... yes I like it"
I said "Turn around and tell him you like it."
She turned around and said " I like it! more more!" (it looked so real when she turn all the way around)
She turn back around to face me and I told her "you see how my dicks getting hard."
she said "yeah" in a sexy tone.
I asked how do you want him to do it she moaned "hard!" I said "tell him that" she turned around and said "Harder Harder like that like that". and I we both came.
here is a picture of my girl

Last edited:
That type of talk is hit and miss. It does not really point out that she wants to be shared. It’s just dirty talk in the heat of the moment. You are best to have a honest conversation about your fantasies and see if she can accommodate them. If she really loves you she will do it for you. That is my wife’s belief. Nothing is off the cards if a woman really loves a man and wants his happiness.

Last night my wife wasn't feeling into sex so she started to jerk me off. took of her shirt and asked if i could see (like always). I said no and she opend blinds.
Me: "are you going to put on a show for me on our trip?"
Wife: "like what?"
Me:" you know get naked agaist the windows"
Wife:"yeah" :)
Me:"I want you to go braless wearing a tshirt"
Wife: "ok" :)
Me. "what about droping your town in front of room service"
Wife" (she didnt seem into it and said) your going to want more and more.
Me: "finally I get to show you off and know people are watching. Im exited are you?
Wife: yeah

One more thing i forgot to mention everytime we are finished and she puts on her panties, she gets up right in front of the window so the outside streetlight hits her body. I always wonder.

Last night my wife wasn't feeling into sex so she started to jerk me off. took of her shirt and asked if i could see (like always). I said no and she opend blinds.
Me: "are you going to put on a show for me on our trip?"
Wife: "like what?"
Me:" you know get naked agaist the windows"
Wife:"yeah" :)
Me:"I want you to go braless wearing a tshirt"
Wife: "ok" :)
Me. "what about droping your town in front of room service"
Wife" (she didnt seem into it and said) your going to want more and more.
Me: "finally I get to show you off and know people are watching. Im exited are you?
Wife: yeah

One more thing i forgot to mention everytime we are finished and she puts on her panties, she gets up right in front of the window so the outside streetlight hits her body. I always wonder.
Sounds like you are in for a great trip , maybe ask her to put or you buy her a nice sheer blouse / top for it and gauge her reaction - maybe first with bra on and later into trip bra off - try a quiet place first and build up from there - sounds like you have a perfect exhibitionist in the making - best of luck and happy new year 👍👍😀

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
Talked about it seriously today and she said I’ll wear whatever you want. Need some like for some ideas. Something not too slutty but something for the room service guy to get a niece view.
Nice really sheer blouse and skirt with a slit in it , get her to sit and unconsciously open her legs partly enough to show a bit of pantie gusset - she will know exactly then what she is showing and should get her panties wet spotted - especially if it’s really contrasting colour to what she is wearing - I find white is best with black stockings - like a magnet lol - fanny magnet 😊

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe