Help to communicate with wife about sex and maybe sharing her...

I can understand what you're saying completely...also, at times, it's like as there's so much thought going into the process, that she feels like it's nt genuine or from the heart, for lack of better words...I don't know exactly...
I call it the Wood Killer! — you have to have a sense of humour when having sex or it all becomes too much hard work! Trouble is, once my wife gets in a state it has a knock on effect for the whole session and then kills the moment and the concentration I require. Sure you know the feeling, however I love it when she has an eager beaver in the mornings and just reaches out for my cock and lifts her leg to guide him into his favourite place in the universe!

View media item 264281this use to be her favorite photo... and position...but haven't done it that way for a long time...
My wife also had to give up on this position - she found the head of my cock was was causing her to tear slightly just outside her lower vagina near the perineum, bleed a little and made her sore. I now have to approach her vulva/vagina side on - the natural, slightly flatter, less board profile, puts less pressure on that area.

a little background...we're married 45 years, we're 66M/65F...she's post-menopause with lower libido and dryness...
she's conservative, restrained in public and very concerned about her 'reputation...
over the years we've fucked in cars, on the beach, in many positions, some like BDSMM, etc.
she gained some weight and didn't 'feel pretty'...no matter what I said or did to support her...
she said she wasn't interested in sex and only did it because I wanted it...
now, she's lost that weight and I'm wondering what I can do to re-ignite the flames, without seeming to 'pushy' or 'objectifying' her...
tried talking with her about my fantasy of seeing her with another man, but got no response...
some photos attached because she has always looked great...
any thoughts or guidance is appreciated...

View media item 262757
View media item 262805
I also can relate. We are seniors and my wife feels she is unattractive and undesirable.
When we were in our 40s we did some swapping. I really wanted to share her. And watch her with another guy. A 5y
P
My wife also had to give up on this position - she found the head of my cock was was causing her to tear slightly just outside her lower vagina near the perineum, bleed a little and made her sore. I now have to approach her vulva/vagina side on - the natural, slightly flatter, less board profile, puts less pressure on that area.
We do it side ways

Reactions: Tricky64
I also can relate. We are seniors and my wife feels she is unattractive and undesirable.
When we were in our 40s we did some swapping. I really wanted to share her. And watch her with another guy. A 5y
P

We do it side ways
When we were young we could do all night long in any and every position imaginable - just have to be a little bit more conservative these days with her narrower introitus.

Thanks - appreciate the feedback and very helpful...
Just like that, start a conversation while you're having sex and you're both turned on, she'll notice that such a conversation turns you on. she is listening to us, Next time I whispered in her ear, she is looking at us... I felt that she was getting wet from such conversations in her imagination. She released herself more and more each time, I bought a vibrator, and prepared a little bit so that we could take turns in her... And she was afraid if I was really willing to indulge in pleasures with another person in front of me. We've been nudists for a long time, and it helped to talk about her telling me what kind of guy she likes. she was staring under her sunglasses and watching her get up while I was caressing her.. The day finally came when she told me that she would like to fuck a colleague from work. I think today, that she had already done that before, and she didn't have the courage to tell me.

Attachments

• 0-02-05-b5cec2324335674ed86c8eb1d64a35d7e72f072a2dd2bf36a46f041e6f8be1e8_504a8757bc7dfaea.jpg
    0-02-05-b5cec2324335674ed86c8eb1d64a35d7e72f072a2dd2bf36a46f041e6f8be1e8_504a8757bc7dfaea.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Image2aa.jpg
    Image2aa.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 12
a little background...we're married 45 years, we're 66M/65F...she's post-menopause with lower libido and dryness...
she's conservative, restrained in public and very concerned about her 'reputation...
over the years we've fucked in cars, on the beach, in many positions, some like BDSMM, etc.
she gained some weight and didn't 'feel pretty'...no matter what I said or did to support her...
now, she's lost that weight and I'm wondering what I can do to re-ignite the flames, without seeming to 'pushy' or 'objectifying' her...
tried talking with her about my fantasy of seeing her with another man, but got no response...

View media item 262757
View media item 262805
Very nice hairy pussy, like my Wife.. Mine first became a hotwife, with my persuasion she fucked herself without my presence

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

View media item 262757
View media item 262805

I am a bull. I am looking for a cuckold couple.

Things i am expecting:
- Privacy will be top priority.
- You should be willing to take orders and always do what your master will say.

Things you can expect:
- I will respect your privacy
- Your safety will be our priority.

If you think you are the right person for us contact on google chat or ... typingtyping91@gmail.com