Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

oh! yes. that is one of the things i love doing. it is absolutely mind-blowing. and i do it always. but you need to be in the thick of things during foreplay as you wont know when he is going to plug it in. i revel in this.

this is an execrpt of one of our sessions with an italian bull. i had already done the deed of lubing him up with coconut oil and he was fucking her vigorously and perhaps 'over stroking' a tad. i was on a chaise lounge and they were on a large wing chair, with my wife riding him reverse cow-girl. then he beckoned me over.

i walked over, my cock still in my hand and he pointed to the action. he wanted me to lick them both......!!!! i did not need to be asked a second time. my mouth went straight for my wifes clitty. i covered it and began sucking.......she was loving it.

he began thrusting harder, and she's looking at me (no where else to look I guess). And in the midst his cock pops out. My wife instinctively wanted to grab it and put it back in. But he whispered to her, ask hubby to help!!!!

Ohhhhhh!!!! She said, "darling, please........". Of course, I replied.....
i am not a sub, neither do i like being dominated etc etc but i absolutely enjoy doing these things. guiding a nice big cock into my wife, applying lube, or saliva among others....

Then he said to her, "with his mouth!!!". "Darling, use your mouth". I ALMOST CAME!!!! you know, you cant make up these things!!!!
It was the most erotic this I have done.

I grabbed his cock with my mouth and using my entire face and somehow threaded his cock back into her moistened pussy and he began thrusting again. i began licking his shaft as it was going in and out of my wife pussy. then i moved to his balls and put it all in my mouth........

i think that really set him off. that position licking and sucking everything. When he came I had his balls IN MY MOUTH and I could feel his shudder and jerking and be began shooting his sperm into my wifes pussy. and this was happening right before my very eyes. HOLY COW MAN.

dan
Damn, I’d Love to see that!

In my experience it's been rare to find bulls who will allow this but I was lucky once.

This bull my girlfriend was really comfortable around us and on occasion would invite me into the room so I could watch and clean up. He was such and alpha and enjoyed being worshipped. In between rounds while my girlfriend was recovering, he would make me stroke his big dick while him and my girl would be kissing and giggling with each other until he was hard and ready to go again.

Watching and feeling his black dick gradually getting hard in my hands is a rush I cannot describe. It honestly felt like such an honor to be in the presence of such a king with a dick that big and I would savor every second of it.

Unfortunately he had to relocate but I'll forever cherish that moment.

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
I have done same, at her request, and you're right, it's insanely erotic.

I watched my wife’s bull lover fuck her doggy and saw his rear scrotal muscles pulse rapidly as he was injecting my wife with his seed inside her
Yes that is such a turn on ..that moment when he cums and you see the pulsating and know his sperm is pumping into your wife ..the noises of pleasure they both make and that moment he finishes pumping and his cock slides out ...bliss .While I don't clean up I do like to play with my wife's pussy feeling the cum and opening her up for the bull to admire .

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
Haven't done that but I would love to.

These posts have really made my wife and I hot recently and we agreed to try it again last weekend when she met one of her younger bulls again. He's only 32 and very fit. We were hoping for a good load. We told him what we wanted and though initially he was a bit reticent, he went along with it. After he licked her up into a frenzy she spread wide and told me to guide him in. He was about 7 inches and quite thick so it felt a nice handful as I guided him to her open cunt. Not long after they started rutting my wife said she wanted me to hold his balls to be ready. On command I moved in from behind and started stroking his balls. My God, I never would have imagined how turned I could get holding a guys balls! He also obviously loved it and soon enough he thrust deep and I could feel his balls tighten up as they spurted wildly into my wife. It went on for a while and afterwards it seemed to pour out. This is going to be quite a kink for us for a while.

Last edited:
These posts have really made my wife and I hot recently and we agreed to try it again last weekend when she met one of her younger bulls again. He's only 32 and very fit. We were hoping for a good load. We told him what we wanted and though initially he was a bit reticent, he went along with it. After he licked her up into a frenzy she spread wide and told me to guide him in. He was about 7 inches and quite thick so it felt a nice handful as I guided to her open cunt. Not long after they started rutting my wife said she wanted me to hold his balls to be ready. On command I moved in from behind and started stroking his balls. My God, I never would have imagined hot turned I could get holding a guys balls! He also obviously loved it and soon enough he thrust deep and I could feel his balls tighten up as they spurted wildly into my wife. It went on for a while and afterwards it seemed to pour out. This is going to be quite a kink for us for a while.
that is so hot how old are you two?