Helping Out a Friend

Glock19Fan

Male
Gold
I have a buddy who has a pretty bad case of post traumatic stress. One night in an alcohol induced state, he confessed that he hadn’t been laid for a really long time, because there was a lot of anxiety over rather or not he’d be able to get an erection, then all of the circumstances leading up to that or after just made him avoid the situation all together. He said he’d just been jacking off.

My girl has always enjoyed him and being around him, so I asked if he would be interested in having her give him head on occasion, plus he could do whatever he wanted. If it worked, he was more than welcome to fuck her, but no pressure, cause she would enjoy it regardless. He was a little hesitant, then I showed him this pic and said you mean you wouldn’t enjoy playing with these?

IMG_4734.jpeg

At that point, he was pretty much sold. I talked to her about it and she was down. They’ve had a few sessions and out of appreciation, he’s sent me some video as he know I live to see her in action.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1696163874.mp4
View attachment RPReplay_Final1696164704.mp4

Honestly, I’m super proud of her as she’s done more to help him in this aspect than his therapist has.

The EX one night was out drinking with some friends and a buddy and I met up with them later on. He was hoping to get with one of her girlfriends, but it didn't happen. As we were getting ready to leave he asked for a ride, of course we obliged. In the car he was saying how he had hoped for a night with someone because it had been quite a while since he got laid. Wife was drunk enough she started kidding him about his problem, said" you must have a small cock "to which he replied " you tell me " as he whipped it out and it started to grow. All of a sudden wife got mesmerized by what she was seeing and said" let's all go to the house", knowing she wanted to play. When I looked in back seat his cock had to be about 10" and fat and wife was leaning over her seat and jerking it. We got to the house and it was game on for the weekend. She fucked and sucked his cock till he and she couldn't take anymore. She ended up introducing him to her friends, who made sure he didn't have that problem in the future, had many a fun party after

The EX one night was out drinking with some friends and a buddy and I met up with them later on. He was hoping to get with one of her girlfriends, but it didn't happen. As we were getting ready to leave he asked for a ride, of course we obliged. In the car he was saying how he had hoped for a night with someone because it had been quite a while since he got laid. Wife was drunk enough she started kidding him about his problem, said" you must have a small cock "to which he replied " you tell me " as he whipped it out and it started to grow. All of a sudden wife got mesmerized by what she was seeing and said" let's all go to the house", knowing she wanted to play. When I looked in back seat his cock had to be about 10" and fat and wife was leaning over her seat and jerking it. We got to the house and it was game on for the weekend. She fucked and sucked his cock till he and she couldn't take anymore. She ended up introducing him to her friends, who made sure he didn't have that problem in the future, had many a fun party after
Hot story 🥵

Reactions: 575Cuck and Rem503
Friends can be a damn good thing at times!

Reactions: Rem503 and 575Cuck
that is what friends are for.

my wife would have been ok with that scenario.

I have a buddy who has a pretty bad case of post traumatic stress. One night in an alcohol induced state, he confessed that he hadn’t been laid for a really long time, because there was a lot of anxiety over rather or not he’d be able to get an erection, then all of the circumstances leading up to that or after just made him avoid the situation all together. He said he’d just been jacking off.

My girl has always enjoyed him and being around him, so I asked if he would be interested in having her give him head on occasion, plus he could do whatever he wanted. If it worked, he was more than welcome to fuck her, but no pressure, cause she would enjoy it regardless. He was a little hesitant, then I showed him this pic and said you mean you wouldn’t enjoy playing with these?

View attachment 1637223

At that point, he was pretty much sold. I talked to her about it and she was down. They’ve had a few sessions and out of appreciation, he’s sent me some video as he know I live to see her in action.

View attachment 1637224
View attachment 1637225

Honestly, I’m super proud of her as she’s done more to help him in this aspect than his therapist has.
So fucken great

Reactions: Glock19Fan

View attachment 1637223

View attachment 1637224
View attachment 1637225

Very nice! One of the best treatments for traumatic stress is a blow job (And fucking) Draining the cum from a man who is stressed makes him feel so much better.

View attachment 1637223

View attachment 1637224
View attachment 1637225

Thats what friends are for 😋.