Helping out unfulfilled fantasy of hubbys

amateur_19

Male
Sep 30, 2022
I know there are some hubby's who wants to see there wife flirting, playing with other men. I've approached by some hubby's lately and I'm making progress and I seriously get turned on by these wannabe cucks wanting their wife's to enjoy young dicks and convince their mind to try it.

I know you're out there, without expressing it to your wives and even after expressing, without making progress. My DMs are open for you! Message me and share how you feel and let's see how we can help each other so that I'd get gain a bitch and you'd be one less 😜

P.s. I'm quite straightforward and motive minded but I succeed 🙂 so don't complain if I'm fast in knowing details and ofc I'd make sure you people get comfortable with me 😉 ain't gonna force/ compul no one to do shit.

And, this site is shitty and needs to be refreshed for new replies and plenty of other drawbacks. It'd be easy to communicate on socials. So I'd appreciate u having that in case, if we are a go.

Last edited:
I know there are some hubby's who wants to see there wife flirting, playing with other men. I've approached by some hubby's lately and I'm making progress and I seriously get turned on by these wannabe cucks wanting their wife's to enjoy young dicks and convince their mind to try it.

I know you're out there, without expressing it to your wives and even after expressing, without making progress. My DMs are open for you! Message me and share how you feel and let's see how we can help each other so that I'd get gain a bitch and you'd be one less 😜

I'm 19 and I'm more into online sexual stuffs.

P.s. I'm quite straightforward and motive minded but I succeed 🙂 so don't complain if I'm fast in knowing details and ofc I'd make sure you people get comfortable with me 😉 ain't gonna force/ compul no one to do shit.

And, this site is shitty and needs to be refreshed for new replies and plenty of other drawbacks. It'd be easy to communicate on Gmail or Google chats. So I'd appreciate u having that in case, if we are a go.
Sounds good

This here is an update:

Merry Christmas Eve, first of all.

This post of mine here is inactive for a while and now imma revive it.

As it happens, I seduced another Turkish conservative girlfriend aged 22 into trying new kinks and turns out she likes cum. Her boyfriend who's on this site as well asked me to befriend and seduce her.. she was reluctant and upset at the start but she turned out to be the youngest slut I made out.

So, gentlemen and hotwives out here, I just seduced the 14th successful conservative/unaware wife into the lifestyle. It's party time!!

Though she's quite upset and confused because it's new to her but she made sure to say that she loves cum 👇 (see attachments)

This is a message for all the amateur BFs and hubby's out there with cuck and seducing fantasy, message me and I'll try and make a slut outta ya ladies (always not successful btw lol)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221224-200553_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224-200553_Telegram.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20221224-201838_Opera Mini.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224-201838_Opera Mini.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 94
Damn really? Is the site run out of cuck wannabes?

It's been a while since I seduced a conservative wife duh. It turns me on whole time. If anyone's out there, DM me 😌