Her first time tonight, and questions

Reminds me of my wife's first time. She had gone to visit an old friend. Which, given that he was a single male, was suggestive enough. We talked about it, and she would do it, if things felt right. She was there for two days and nothing happened, at all. She told me she guessed he wasn't interested, and not to count on it. Then the next morning, she called after he left for work and we had some small talk, and suddenly she said, "It happened." I wasn't expecting it, so I was actually confused. "What happened?" "What you wanted. It happened." My dick was instantly hard and I came in my hand before she finished telling me the details!

Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
View attachment 975994
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.
Lucky man. So hot!!

View media item 215762
View media item 215764

Last one for now: This is why women love above average cocks, BWC / BBC...
View attachment 979306
I found this very interesting as I think I used to be able to reach this area in my short/petite/Asian wife's pussy early in our relationship. I'm average in length (14.5cm/5.7in) but definitely noticed when going balls deep that there seemed to be a second 'compartment' that was extra tight (which is saying something because she was amazingly tight elsewhere). It would also make her moan like hell when I was up there. This felt great on my head too.

Since the kids came along that's been the one change I've noticed - I just don't get that squeeze any more. I imagine something happened in childbirth that made it more elastic. Of course now I'm getting horny thinking about whether a thicker cock (I'm only 11.5cm/4.5in around) with a nice mushroom head would get that old feeling back for her and make her moan like I used to make her.

Reactions: flylowandslow
I found this very interesting as I think I used to be able to reach this area in my short/petite/Asian wife's pussy early in our relationship. I'm average in length (14.5cm/5.7in) but definitely noticed when going balls deep that there seemed to be a second 'compartment' that was extra tight (which is saying something because she was amazingly tight elsewhere). It would also make her moan like hell when I was up there. This felt great on my head too.

Since the kids came along that's been the one change I've noticed - I just don't get that squeeze any more. I imagine something happened in childbirth that made it more elastic. Of course now I'm getting horny thinking about whether a thicker cock (I'm only 11.5cm/4.5in around) with a nice mushroom head would get that old feeling back for her and make her moan like I used to make her.
Hey, try the sideways scissor position!! Man on his knees while woman is on her side bottom leg straight while top leg bent, you control all the angles up/down left and right while providing maximum depth penetration. This position also lets you hit clit, G-spot, and posterior for next while glancing strokes across the cervix... I have drived every woman I have done this to explosive orgasm.

Attachments

• 4F240C4A00000578-6064791-image-a-7_1534860214730.jpg
    4F240C4A00000578-6064791-image-a-7_1534860214730.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 198
Hey, try the sideways scissor position!! Man on his knees while woman is on her side bottom leg straight while top leg bent, you control all the angles up/down left and right while providing maximum depth penetration. This position also lets you hit clit, G-spot, and posterior for next while glancing strokes across the cervix... I have drived every woman I have done this to explosive orgasm.
Here is an example, you can also put a pillow under her hip or wedge and gives you even better outcomes! This is how a average length cock guy can do almost the same thing to a woman that a BBC / BWC can in other positions. I have had a few women that have lost the ability to talk while doing this and turn completely animalistic. :))

Attachments

• 20221202_004608.jpg
    20221202_004608.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 216
Thanks - that's one we haven't tried before. I'll give it a go tonight... hopefully...

Here is an example, you can also put a pillow under her hip or wedge and gives you even better outcomes! This is how a average length cock guy can do almost the same thing to a woman that a BBC / BWC can in other positions. I have had a few women that have lost the ability to talk while doing this and turn completely animalistic. :))
You sir, are a genius. The Mrs came a treat and commented on how deep I got while using that position. "That really hit my spot" was the direct quote 😀

Hi everyone! My wife Clarissa went on her first date tonight. It's been something that she's always have wanted to do, and I've wanted her to do it. We meet the guy she is with through another site. And had coffee with him before today. After some erotic pics that we took of Clarissa and sent to him one thing lead to another and she got dressed up tonight and left with him. This is what she was wearing when she left.
View attachment 975994
Since we have never done anything like this before. And she hasn't come home yet. How is this first time going to be fore her? The that she went with is a older guy, that has said that he has done this before with other couple's and first time wife sharing.
Secy

View attachment 975994
My gosh,,the black dress is hot. I hope he spanks her and spreads her legs doggystyle. He has a big cock so she will struggle

The OP hasn’t been back since his wife was on the date. This thread keeps getting reopened for comments but he appears to be long gone.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom