Her realising I really mean it-positive progress.

I had to write this down to get my head around it. Let me know your thoughts and tips for my next steps.

Making it very clear to my wife I want her to fuck around.
17/09/2023 19:00
A positive update. We were watching a rugby match of Fiji v Australia and she started talking about one player saying he was really hot, to be honest this guy is impressive and the captain. I asked would you pick him or the hockey player from the Belgian national team. She picked the huge Fijian and said she wouldn't be able to refuse him, and I wouldn't be able to stop her.

I started rubbing her pussy and said the idea turns me on a lot. By now my dick was in her loose pussy and I said, he probably has a huge cock and imagine if he was 10cm longer than me, just like her huge ex. Imagine how it would feel in your big pussy. Think how good the huge ex sized cock sleeve feels in you. Remember how crazy you go with that huge sleeve fucking you, it felt even better than that with your hung ex I bet. She gave a big smile, moaning slightly and a distant look in her eyes clearly agreeing and thinking about it. You would be able to do your favourite reverse cowgirl position again that we never do. 22 years together and you never told me and we never do it. You still have many sex secrets, and she definitely smiled smugly at this.

I took the the jump saying I would love you to fuck the Fijian or another hung guy. She enjoyed this. "Really?" Oh yes I really would love it. "But you aren't allowed to sleep around with a woman?" No, I don't need or want that, I just want to know you are having intense sex again. "You really mean I can have affairs?" Yes, I am sure but I just want to know about it. Would you like me to watch or not? "No, I don't want you peeping". I would prefer to watch but otherwise I just want to hear all the details. She smiled at this and got turned on. She needed confirmation so she asked if it's not just a fantasy. I said no I am certain, it would really turn me on to know she is having great sex. I told her she can use our available flat as her 'pleasure paradise' to fuck other men. I think i pointed out how little stimulation my dick was giving her. Then I said you could take your hung ex to the flat. She thought about it, said hmm no, so I asked why not? You know you would have amazing intense sex with him and could enjoy your favourite position again with him. She smiled at this and just made a acknowledging moaning sound. I said that's why I love seeing your intense pleasure from the huge sleeves, it gives me an idea of how it was for you and how it can be again.

In spoons she then started banging into me trying to get me as deep as possible. By stroking her clit we got her eventually to an orgasm.

Afterwards she was quite but affectionate. I was very attentive to her and it was a relaxing evening.

My guess is.
She is open to it but needs time.
She is happy I don't want to fuck around.
She loves pointing out other men and thinks about fucking them.
She knows her hung ex would be a great fuck.
She has plenty of sex secrets from the past that she hasn't mentioned.
She misses intense big dick sex.
She surprised me that she doesn't want me there watching like a "peeping tom". Does she want to humiliate me or is it just her wanting to have fun alone?

I need to read up all the advice posts to decide on the next steps, but carefully.

I had to write this down to get my head around it. Let me know your thoughts and tips for my next steps.

Making it very clear to my wife I want her to fuck around.
17/09/2023 19:00
A positive update. We were watching a rugby match of Fiji v Australia and she started talking about one player saying he was really hot, to be honest this guy is impressive and the captain. I asked would you pick him or the hockey player from the Belgian national team. She picked the huge Fijian and said she wouldn't be able to refuse him, and I wouldn't be able to stop her.

I started rubbing her pussy and said the idea turns me on a lot. By now my dick was in her loose pussy and I said, he probably has a huge cock and imagine if he was 10cm longer than me, just like her huge ex. Imagine how it would feel in your big pussy. Think how good the huge ex sized cock sleeve feels in you. Remember how crazy you go with that huge sleeve fucking you, it felt even better than that with your hung ex I bet. She gave a big smile, moaning slightly and a distant look in her eyes clearly agreeing and thinking about it. You would be able to do your favourite reverse cowgirl position again that we never do. 22 years together and you never told me and we never do it. You still have many sex secrets, and she definitely smiled smugly at this.

I took the the jump saying I would love you to fuck the Fijian or another hung guy. She enjoyed this. "Really?" Oh yes I really would love it. "But you aren't allowed to sleep around with a woman?" No, I don't need or want that, I just want to know you are having intense sex again. "You really mean I can have affairs?" Yes, I am sure but I just want to know about it. Would you like me to watch or not? "No, I don't want you peeping". I would prefer to watch but otherwise I just want to hear all the details. She smiled at this and got turned on. She needed confirmation so she asked if it's not just a fantasy. I said no I am certain, it would really turn me on to know she is having great sex. I told her she can use our available flat as her 'pleasure paradise' to fuck other men. I think i pointed out how little stimulation my dick was giving her. Then I said you could take your hung ex to the flat. She thought about it, said hmm no, so I asked why not? You know you would have amazing intense sex with him and could enjoy your favourite position again with him. She smiled at this and just made a acknowledging moaning sound. I said that's why I love seeing your intense pleasure from the huge sleeves, it gives me an idea of how it was for you and how it can be again.

In spoons she then started banging into me trying to get me as deep as possible. By stroking her clit we got her eventually to an orgasm.

Afterwards she was quite but affectionate. I was very attentive to her and it was a relaxing evening.

My guess is.
She is open to it but needs time.
She is happy I don't want to fuck around.
She loves pointing out other men and thinks about fucking them.
She knows her hung ex would be a great fuck.
She has plenty of sex secrets from the past that she hasn't mentioned.
She misses intense big dick sex.
She surprised me that she doesn't want me there watching like a "peeping tom". Does she want to humiliate me or is it just her wanting to have fun alone?

I need to read up all the advice posts to decide on the next steps, but carefully.
this sounds like she will be fully pleasured soon in future, plz DM me with any updates, I think she will becum a hot wife and love how it's life changing, for her and you.,