Her supposed first time? Please read and comment

What do you think happend?

• Total voters
Hi guys, I need your opinion on somthing people
My slut (who is in the pics) claimed she was a virgin when she met me. We were fucking within 3 weeks where she rode me on
My sofa. She had a boyfriend before me and she was with him for 3 months. She said the tried to have sex once and he put his cock in her and it hurt so they stopped.
She claims this is all they ever did ? Im not to sure

What do you think people?

1) did he take her virginity?
2) do you think they fucked regulary and she lied?
3) if they did stop because he hurt her.. What happened immedaitley after ..
4) whats the chances she saw or tasted his cum

He was called Gareth.. She said I had a bigger cock than him.. Ive added a couple of photos of her at 18

Thanks ..
Ps she just turned 18 when we met

Attachments

• ass-640x480.jpg
    ass-640x480.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_20230313_103916.jpg
    IMG_20230313_103916.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 270
Hi guys, I need your opinion on somthing people
My slut (who is in the pics) claimed she was a virgin when she met me. We were fucking within 3 weeks where she rode me on
My sofa. She had a boyfriend before me and she was with him for 3 months. She said the tried to have sex once and he put his cock in her and it hurt so they stopped.
She claims this is all they ever did ? Im not to sure

What do you think people?

1) did he take her virginity?
2) do you think they fucked regulary and she lied?
3) if they did stop because he hurt her.. What happened immedaitley after ..
4) whats the chances she saw or tasted his cum

He was called Gareth.. She said I had a bigger cock than him.. Ive added a couple of photos of her at 18

Thanks ..
Ps she just turned 18 when we met
She lost her virginity then, but she didn't lie to you. She's too open and honest with you now, especially with how much you're both willing to have her sleep with others. If she was going to lie to you, things wouldn't have gotten this far. In her mind, he didn't REALLY fuck her, so it didn't count. All he did was break her hymen. You fucked her fully for the first time. And now, we all get to fuck her, too.

She lost her virginity then, but she didn't lie to you. She's too open and honest with you now, especially with how much you're both willing to have her sleep with others. If she was going to lie to you, things wouldn't have gotten this far. In her mind, he didn't REALLY fuck her, so it didn't count. All he did was break her hymen. You fucked her fully for the first time. And now, we all get to fuck her, too.

Attachments

• Polish_20230103_092010962.jpg
    Polish_20230103_092010962.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 230
Its possible either way, when i took the virginity of my cuckoldress when she was 16 she was extremely tight, she was into sport and a horserider too so had strong muscles, either way it was hard and painful for her and at one stage i wondered if i was going to get into her.

The passion was put aside as we both wanted to do this.

However regarding the poll it a long time since and basically does it matter?

It is difficult to say at this point, but why would she lie to you about it?

My wife was 18 when we began dating. She has always insisted I was her first, and I have no reason to doubt her word. I knew she had a few boyfriends but she also had no reason to lie to me.

When we met she was on the pill, but she told me her mom had taken her to the doctor and got her on it because she did not want any of her girls getting pregnant.

She told me about an older guy she wanted to have sex with and told me it almost happened one night when she was 15. He had brought her home one night and they were out in his car. She had her hand on his cock and he had her bra off and her shirt pulled up with her pants and panties down around her thighs in the front seat of his car. He was her older brother's best friend so he was trusted to take her home from friends' houses after dark. She said she wanted it but her Mom came outside and interrupted and it never happened.

When she was 16 she told me she and her cousin snuck out and went to a concert. A guy offered to drive her home and said he needed to stop by his apartment to grab his billfold. She was sitting on his sofa and he came out completely naked with a hard-on. She got up saying to take her home but he wanted her to hold it first and she told me she did. She said he pressed it against her lips telling her to take him in her mouth but she resisted but did kiss the tip for him. She said if her cousin had not come upstairs when she did that she probably could not have kept the guy off her.

She told me her ex-boyfriend had taken her out for a date and they had beer when she was 16. He parked along a creek off a gravel road and they were listening to music and drinking beers in his car. He was 18 at the time. She let him get her top off and her bra and they were making out and he left a hickey on her breast. She told me she wanted to go home but was at his mercy with being in his car. She told me he got very physical and got her pants and panties off her and had her in the backseat. She said she had tried to fight him off but he was too strong for her and was on top of her trying to penetrate her when a flashlight was put in her eyes. It was a deputy sheriff and he had seen the car and stopped. My wife and her boyfriend were both taken to jail and her parents were called to come pick her up. That was when her mom took her to get on the pill.

I knew she hated her ex, but until she told me the story about that night I did not know why.

We now have an open relationship and she has taken a lot of cocks both when I have been with her and when she has been alone. Anytime I have ever asked her if she had sex she has been completely honest with me and so I have no reason to doubt she was in fact a virgin when we met.

In 2020 she finally got to enjoy her brother's friend. He and she had an identical story about that night. They have had sex probably 20 times since, both when I have been with them and when she has gone up to visit her family alone.