Hey Cucks, what is the hottest sex story your wife has told you

Cloe and I had a couple friend that we started to soft and then hard swap with - eventually leading to weekends away in sperate towns etc.

he had a thing for dressing my wife in his wife's clothes, particuarly her underwear - im not here to judge, i found it hot (particuarly when she snuck some knickers home..)

Last year we had a weekend planned but I was forced to travel to London for work, meaning his wife was going to 'miss out'. In our same room swaps, the girls had played a little (Cloe isn't entirely bi but she does enjoy other women's company) so i encouraged them to continue their plans for the weekend while I was away, and if they all felt comfortable, maybe he'd have the best weekend of his life.

What he had mind was more than what i was expecting; both girls had matching outfits, all the way down to underwear & socks. What I didnt know ahead of time, is he had a a pair of his friends line up to join in.

The girls were to be 'compared' - he and his friends would take turns inside each of them, in each hole (individually, at the start apparently. Not at the same time). i.e Guy 1 would get a BJ from his wife and then Cloe, before moving on. The plan was to 'cum' where they preffered, in theory, the most enjoyable mouth/pussy/ass. Im still incredibly turned on by the thought of my wife being explored and compared.
Sadly, she only got one - he blew in her ass. I guess the husband had no choice but to finish in his wife or there would be trouble! Cloe, to her credit, made sure she cleaned up her competitor.

The girls were enjoyed for the whole weekend, but the comparison part still gets me going

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
There’s a few from mine but one in particular sticks out.

She had just gotten back together with her long term boyfriend. After going out one night and during sex someone was banging on his door. It was a girl he had been fucking on the side who was pissed at him. On a side and unimportant note they ended up getting married. Naturally she put her clothes on, left, and hit up a guy she had occasionally slept with through the years and went and had sex with him.

She ended up going out again that next night, had a one night stand, and went back over to her boyfriends place. I’ve mentioned in other threads they were open in that she would fuck his roommates and friends as well with him present and participating. Before going to sleep she had sex with her boyfriend and two of his roommates. In a little over 24 hours she fucked 5 guys during 3 different occasions.