Hey Cucks, what is the hottest sex story your wife has told you

Years ago, before I met my wife, she told me a couple, friends of hers had a party for his hockey team. It was late spring so it was quite warm. It was in the back yard and in and out of the hot tube. It ended up a gang bang with the only 2 women there was her friend, wife of one of the players and her, was suppose to help with food and set up and stuff. Well after the gangbang started and drinking continued, neighbours called the police cause it was loud. The police showed up and when my wife drinks she can get a little mouthy. She was taken away by the police with just a towel on. She ended up hosting the 2 cops at her place til the morning. They both took turns using both her holes til morning. She use to get invites to lots of police parties even after we were together..

My wife told me she was called to the boss office, at the time she was about 21 years old. When she got there the boss and his nephew were there. This was a factory. She was told to sit in a chair facing the boss, the nephew stood behind her. The boss acted as he was looking at papers. The nephew began rubbing her shoulders, she moved and he slid his hands to her tits. This was the early 1970 and many girls did not wear bras. When he grabbed her tits she stood up to get away, and he stuck his hand in her pants. She was already wet and he found her clit and was finger fucking her. The boss came up and started playing with her to. The nephew took her clothes off and fucked her first. Then when he was done the boss turnt her around and stuck his cock in her ass. This was her first time getting ass fucked. She said she cried and asked him to stop but he kept on fucking her. She said it started to feel good and they kept fucking. This kept going for a couple months and they brought others in including a black guy. She really liked the black guy and started fucking him when they weren’t there. Another story.

Last edited:
Her first time. She was dating a guy who, like her, was young (19) and awkward. Her neighbor (in his 30’s at the time) was a friend of her family’s. Apparently, he was her crush. He had come to her house for a home cooked dinner. Somehow, they were alone. He told her to stop fooling around with boys, and to experience a real man. Later that evening, she snuck out and lost her virginity.
Great memory!

Reactions: David66
we met a couple a few times for adult play. my wife and her husband (call him Tom) hit it off quiet well, exchanging numbers and occasionally texting during the day. she tells me one day that he's in the vicinity due to work and invited her to lunch. she went for a few hours and told me it went well. I asked if there were any juicy details. None.

Fast forward a few months and we're engaged in hot play (just ourselves). She let it slip that she enjoyed sex with Tom that one time over lunch. I asked for details, letting her know ahead of time that I was turned on. It turns out that after they had lunch, he offered to drive her to her car in his truck. She wore a loose fitting dress that day. Things got heated, she lifted the dress, and leaned sideways - allowing him to penetrate her inside his truck. She told me that while it was a hot experience, she worried about getting caught in a public place and wrapped up after a few minutes.

I am not a cuck but i do like to share my wife. love seeing her get fucked. this was many years ago when we were young and she was amazing. The guy we did stuff with asked if she could go out with him. after she and I talked about it we decided to let her go. We had a plan just in case she ran into anyone we know. So the evening came around and she dressed in tight jeans my favorite button down shirt. I told her to call me if it started to get late or if she and he were not coming back until morning. We had no idea what he had planned. Well it got to be around 3 am when she finally got home and told me she was to sore to have sex and said she would tell me all in the morning. I have to say it was this awsome feeling all nightwondering when and what she was doing.
Now here is the best part. He took her to a bar were the ate and played pool. he knew a few guys there and she says he must of told them about her cause she said he has talked about her. Well one of them was even a little more into her than the rest and sat with them. then he invited them back to his place were she said they both started to make out with her. She said these two young guys undressed her and had there way with her . she said that she was out of control. she couldn't stop herself. She sucked them both off and they both fucked her several times. They told her that she was there woman and will have to do this again. she promised them they could. She did for about of year. they would stop at our house during the work day and leave here exahusted and sore. We did stop when one moved away and the other sort of drifted away. I loved hearing about it from her and them
Did you stop completely or did she someone else

About her past.

My wife's best story is that she dated a black guy in college. She said she never had intercourse with him because he was too big, so she just blew him. She didn't tell me anything else though, she's doesn't really like to talk about past sex, even the good sex. I wish she would open up more :/Fu
Mine gave me details about how her boss was fucking her in his office. That he had a big dick and how awesome the sex was! Lots of juicy detail lol And he was married, as was she

My ex Kim H worked in Waterloo ON . She called me and said she was going to be late getting home as she was going to see her kids and stopping at the bar after. She got home around 3am. I asked if she had a good night, she said yes it was a good night. I asked her what she had done. Kim said right after work she went to Pino's. I said Oh and what did you do there? She said I fucked him, then I went to Ricks and fucked him also. Then I went to Stratford and saw the kids for an hour. She talked about them for a bit then said after that I went to Jeff's and he did me in his back yard on the patio. I said really you were a busy girl , so you took 3 loads. Kim said no I took 5. After that I went to Mike's (her ex BF) and he came once in my cunt and once in my mouth. So now you had better get busy as I am tired and need sleep, you have some cleaning to do. Her pussy was pretty sore so I had to lick her gently and got to fuck her the morning when she woke up. That was so cool.

My ex told me how she lost her virginity. She lived in a rural area and was a freshman in HS. She had a nice body, cute little bubble ass and average tits. Her older brother (senior) had friends one of which lived on a farm. He was always flirting with her (so she said). This senior was a football lineman on the HS team, big and broad. Anyway, one hot summer day she was on his farm and he asked her if she wanted to see the barn. She said sure. She was dressed in "Daisy Duke" shorts and a white crop tshirt. She followed him into the barn and he asked if she wanted to see the hay loft. She said sure. So there was a ladder to go up to it and she went first, so he could admire her on the way up. She said she felt he face close to her ass as they went up the ladder. He led her to the back of the loft and in passing she noticed that there were some playboy magazines out, one of which showed a couple fucking with him pounding her from behind. She saw it and he apologized and closed it. They went back and he had an area with a blanket and the sat down and started kissing. She said she knew he wanted her and he wasted no time in feeling her up. Before long he had her tshirt and shorts off. His shirt was off and he started to kiss her tits.

Bra came off and so did her panties. His fingers twisted her nipples and he managed to slip a finger inside her little pussy. She said he had very large fingers. And he knew how to rub her pussy in all the right places. He removed his pants and boxers and she saw how big and thick he was - 8 inches she said. She stroked his cock and he told her he wanted her to suck him. So she did and he immediately turned into a 69 and went down on her pussy. She didn't realize it until he was sucking her clit and within seconds she was cumming on his face. He stopped and asked to fuck her and she said yes but he had to wear a condom. So he pulled one out and put it on and climbed on top of her. She felt him press into her pussy lips and he slowly fed his manhood into her. He stretched her very much and she moaned but couldn't scream (fear of getting caught) so he put his hand over her mouth to stop her. He pumped for a while she said and then she felt his cock grow and rip her open as he came in her. When he pulled out the condom was full and he was still hard. She was sore and bleeding.

He asked her for one more favor - could he fuck her like the playboy magazine showed; doggie style basically. She said yes and got up on all fours. This time he wasn't as gentle. No condom, she looked back and he just lined up and plowed her pussy. She held back screaming, she said he was really rough and didn't stop pounding her for 10-15 minutes. Finally he said I'm going to cum and she begged him to pull out. He did but with his cock creamy and messy he shoved it into her tight ass. She started screaming and he covered her mouth again as he pummeled her ass. He shot his load inside her ass and left her there to clean up. He also told all the football team she was an easy fuck.

She told me she skipped school to be with her boyfriend. Her mother went looking and ended up at the boyfriend's. Mom didn't knock on the door. Instead walked around house. Bedroom window was open. Mom looked in to find her daughter, naked and impaled on boyfriende's cock.

My wife told me she was called to the boss office, at the time she was about 21 years old. When she got there the boss and his nephew were there. This was a factory. She was told to sit in a chair facing the boss, the nephew stood behind her. The boss acted as he was looking at papers. The nephew began rubbing her shoulders, she moved and he slid his hands to her tits. This was the early 1970 and many girls did not wear bras. When he grabbed her tits she stood up to get away, and he stuck his hand in her pants. She was already wet and he found her clit and was finger fucking her. The boss came up and started playing with her to. The nephew took her clothes off and fucked her first. Then when he was done the boss turnt her around and stuck his cock in her ass. This was her first time getting ass fucked. She said she cried and asked him to stop but he kept on fucking her. She said it started to feel good and they kept fucking. This kept going for a couple months and they brought others in including a black guy. She really liked the black guy and started fucking him when they weren’t there. Another story.
my wife was groped at work by the guys on the shipping dock. she dated, at least, one that i know of. this was, also, back in the early 70s.

Reactions: David66
My wife had a huge crush on a guy when she was in college, however he didn't even used to notice her, so she became friends with his girlfrind to get closer to him, and once when his girlfriend was away she managed to take advantage of the situation, and ended up losing her virginity to him. The way she tells the story is much more exciting and she will tell it ever so often.

She told me that when we met she was fucking her cousin.
Another time I let her spend the night with our black bull, the next morNing I asked her how it was & give me details. She just told me she was very sore, tired, and had a good time. She has never told me anything more about that night.

Reactions: antoniodicro
the experiences have always been shared, but the one I remember most was when she, in my presence, after days and days, managed to convince our son's friend to fuck her in my presence, well the boy, just 22 years old, proved to be really good who became her stud for 6 months continuously every day, every single day he fucked her in all places she would pick him up and they fucked in the car, on the street, in the countryside, at the seaside in the city everywhere.

the experiences have always been shared, but the one I remember most was when she, in my presence, after days and days, managed to convince our son's friend to fuck her in my presence, well the boy, just 22 years old, proved to be really good who became her stud for 6 months continuously every day, every single day he fucked her in all places she would pick him up and they fucked in the car, on the street, in the countryside, at the seaside in the city everywhere.
Did he tell your son he was fucking his mom? That’s kind of hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twyler
I went on a three-day weekend hunting trip with friends. When l returned my lovely bride confided she went to visit her old high school boyfriend. I heard he had been in a motorcycle accident. I told her l was glad she did......
She said he asked her what her husband would think if he knew where she was right now?
Her answer was matter-of-fact, "He'd probably get turned on."
His expression was that of astonishment, then appalled by the thought. To explain our situation more fully she added,
"My Husband has taken me to Swing Clubs and watched other men have sex with me>"

A couple weeks later she admitted the old Beau then proceeded to fuck her senseless. No doubt thinking how good her lithe form looked with several men ravishing her. She was surprised. She didn't think him capable of any physical exertion. I told her he no doubt had some of the same fantasies of her as l.