Hi from Ohio!!!

Pippi

Female
Verified
Happily married 20+ years and we've recently started seriously discussing the idea of wading into the wife sharing/open marriage lifestyle! ;)
I love being feminine and sensual! I love the sexual attention from men, whether it's catcalls on the street or "wolf eyes" in the bedroom!
I love flirting, actually I'm a huge flirt so don't be shy!
I'm here hoping to learn from you guys about the "ins and outs" and nuances of wife sharing to make sure it's right for us!
Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
Happily married 20+ years and we've recently started seriously discussing the idea of wading into the wife sharing/open marriage lifestyle! ;)
I love being feminine and sensual! I love the sexual attention from men, whether it's catcalls on the street or "wolf eyes" in the bedroom!
I'm here hoping to learn from you guys about the "ins and outs" and nuances of wife sharing to make sure it's right for us!
Thanks in advance!!!

View attachment 441138
Mmm...tasty tits, tempting wife.😉

Thanks in advance!!!

View attachment 441138
Beautiful mTure woman, so sexy, so much more to feet than the young pretenders....

Thanks in advance!!!

View attachment 441138
Hi from Iowa and welcome. I would be glad to chat and flirt with you. Can't wait to see more of the lovely lady in that picture.

I would love to have some fun you you folks.
Where are you at in Ohio. I have been looking
for a discreet couple or a wife to have some
hot times with. I always like to see pictures
of wives and read some naughty stories of
them too.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu