Hitting a plateau

Wifehot68

Hello

My wife and I have been role playing. About my wife being with another man while I watch .. she seems to be with an older man ..she is in her 40’s

We seem to get super excited, still text and Make out role playing that…but she is reluctant to go further…I gave her the freedom to find someone she likes , but haven’t seen any indication yet…

she expressed her interest and it seems that makes her so horny and wet…and I can tell how excited she is when she role plays it…

Any advice without offering your services would be appreciated

thank you

Hello

My wife and I have been role playing. About my wife being with another man while I watch .. she seems to be with an older man ..she is in her 40’s

We seem to get super excited, still text and Make out role playing that…but she is reluctant to go further…I gave her the freedom to find someone she likes , but haven’t seen any indication yet…

she expressed her interest and it seems that makes her so horny and wet…and I can tell how excited she is when she role plays it…

thank you
Take her to a lifestyle resort for a week. Tampa and Orlando have them and there are several in Mexico and Jamaica. She will have a week to relax and manage her relationships with other guests. Something will most likely happen over that time to break the ice.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Thank you

I Will add, she is quite rerserved and she wont go for such a resort, thats for sure…

she is more comfortable talking about it, but given her upbringing , I believe it might not as easy as one might think…

thanks for tha advice

Hello

thank you
Lick her pussy while she browses some of the bulls on here and chats with them. Might get a good convo going. Or try Kik