Kevboy1690

Couple
From
UK
So me and my wife decided to book a little weekend trip to tenerife. Its a place we know well because but we often go there. Usually with family and kids etc so this is the first trip in a long time just the two of us. We're both in our mid to late 30s and have dedicated our last 16 years to family and kids. This was definitely a let your hair down kindof trip. Anyway we all know what sun sea and alcohol do to you when on holiday you tend to be a bit more daring, exotic if you like, you know the feeling. During the day normally consists of having a few drinks at the hotel pool soaking up som sun, On this particular day at the pool next to us is a group of 5 or 6 lads maybe mid to early 20s, good looking gym going type lads. You know, the ones that love themselves,
My wife took a liking to one of the guys there and she tells me she thinks he's cute. Things like this are normal to us, she often tells about guys she finds attractive, and her past sexual experiences. Im open minded and understand she still has little fantasies and desires. i actually quite enjoy hearing it if im honest. Not being a jealous type of person i understand even though your married you can still have a little naughty imagination. Anyway some of the guys make idle chit chat nothing that interesting but a few laughs and boystures talk. We say see you guys later, A little bit drunk me and my wife head upstairs from the pool around 5pm to get ready for the night ahead...
When we head upstairs and a cheeky smile on my wife face she tells me how hot she thought one of the lads was and she says to me "if only I was single for one night"
No sure how to reply and not wanting to kill the mood I said "what happens in tenerife stays in tenerife " we both are quite horny by this point but we manage to resist the temptation of sex and get showered and ready to go out.
We head to a nice little cocktail bar by the beach we quite like it's a good atmosphere and plenty of eye candy for us both. When we head upstairs to the bar area we look across and who's all standing there? Yeah the boys from the hotel pool, My wife looks at me and smiles, I know what that cheeky smile means, it means im going to flirt tonight and your going to get to take me home later and have amazing sex.
I smile back and think to myself "I fucking love you" We find a table close by and order a few drinks when one of the lads recognised us sends over some shots for us. They are genuinely good guys just out for a good time. My wife leans over and says she has to use the bathroom, by this time im half pissed so I told her while she's gone ill buy the boys from the hotel a round of drinks to say thanks for the shots earlier. As I'm ordering the drinks I notice the boy she liked has dissappeard but order him a drink anyway. After 1 or 2 mins I head off for a ******** myself and as I walk past a few urinals with guys also taking a ******** I can hear something in one of the qubicles. A guy nudges me and says wouldn't you love to be young again! I'm like "yeah ive never been lucky enoughto find a girl who would get fucked in a toilet". I hear a voice saying from the cubicle saying "ohh you fucking slag, you know how to suck a cock i cant wait to fuck that pussy" I know this voice its this guy from the hotel and he has some slut in a guys toilet doing god knows what. I can't wait to go tell my wife he's fucking some trashy holiday slut in a gents public toilet.
I head back to my table and a minute or 2 passes then my wife comes back, shes been gone a while but this is normal she usually finds a new best friend when she visits the ladies room, shes one of those chatty women at the best of times. So before I can tell her what happend in the gents, she leans over kisses me tells me she loves me then kisses me passionately. I stop and think I'm the luckiest guy in the world that after 3 kids and years of marriage i still find her the most beautiful woman on the planet. After the kiss I'm so turned on and I start to tell her about the young guy she likes from the hotel and his toilet whore! She stops me and says that when she was on her way to the toilet Mr handsome as she liked to call him put his hand around her waist and pulled her into the gents toilets. Walked her past the guys pissing straight into one of the cubicles. I was shocked my wife is usually all talk she would never do this with me and im her husband. She told me how he pushed her against the door kissed her and stuck his hand up her short skirt pulled her panties to the side and slipped a finger inside her wet pussy. He then unzipped and pulled out his thick 8 inch cock and pushed her to her knees. He slapped her face with his big dick and before she knew what was happening it was in her mouth, she was sucking a strangers cock in a cocktail bar toilet. Both hands on each of his ass cheeks sucking pulling him towards her face deep throating his cock, gagging on it. She then told me during her sucking on his thick cock she heard me talking outside the cubicle to the guy at the urinal. She said that turned her on. She had his cock in her beautiful married mouth while i was outside judging the girl having no clue the love of my life was the girl inside... it was at that point he shot his load all over her face and in her mouth. She sucked him to compleation undil he went soft in her mouth, She looked up smiled licking his cock and balls clean then stood up and went to kiss him. He then said fuck that you just had a mouth full of dick and cum. I was super horny at this point hearing what she had done then I realised she's just kissed me like it was our wedding day in front of everyone. I glanced over at the group of boys and I can see them having a laugh at my expense the other boy has obviously just told them what my wife did. I'm so humiliated and turned on at the same time. My cock is rock hard at this point and I tell her all those guys think your a slut now and am some sort of freak! she replied "what happens in tenerife stays in tenerife" I couldn't believe it, my wife always had some bedroom chat but I never ever thought she would do something like this. I asked her if we could go so we get up to leave, I felt like the whole club was looking at us. I was so embarrassed she seemed to enjoy the look on my face giggling and saying kiss me again. on the way out she shouts over to the the lads "bye boys" there all shouting stuff like ill see you later. "One guy shouts ill see you same place same time tomorrow night" it was fucking humiliating everyone in the club knew it was my wife in that cubicle,
The women I love, the mother of my kids, was in a mans public toilet sucking the cock of a stranger she just met. Then stuck her tongue in my mouth in front of them the whole club knew what happened i was the only fool in the place not knowing where she had been. My head was down and face bright red as we left the club. We got into a taxi and headed back to the hotel. In the taxi I put my hand up her skirt and noticed her panties had gone. I asked her where they were and she whispered "he has them" I could just imagine them all having a laugh at my expense smelling the scent of my wife off those wet panties I could feel the precum on the tip of my dick against my boxers. We got upstairs into our room she took out my relatively small penis she touched my cock, stroked me about 3 times and I shot my load on the floor. She laughed and said "your joking, I should have sent you home alone maybe i should have stayed in the club with my new friends" I started wanking furiously on my now soft cock she saw how excited I was getting hearing the filth come out her mouth. she started asking me if I liked what she had done and how it made me feel. I replied than in some strange way I felt even closer to her more in love with her. She told me she was going to fuck him before we went home and I just need to accept it. I felt my balls tighten i wanted to stop but i couldn't, i was too excited. Splat I just came again on the floor. She shook her head and said "im going to bed clean that mess up and bring that tiny pathetic dick to bed.
PART 2 COMING SOON

Attachments

• PSX_20180825_113519 (1).jpg
    PSX_20180825_113519 (1).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
So me and my wife decided to book a little weekend trip to tenerife. Its a place we know well because but we often go there. Usually with family and kids etc so this is the first trip in a long time just the two of us. We're both in our mid to late 30s and have dedicated our last 16 years to family and kids. This was definitely a let your hair down kindof trip. Anyway we all know what sun sea and alcohol do to you when on holiday you tend to be a bit more daring, exotic if you like, you know the feeling. During the day normally have a few drinks at the pool, On this particular day at the pool next to us is a group of 5 or 6 lads, good looking gym going type lads. You know, the ones that love themselves,
My wife took a liking to one of the guys there and she tells me she thinks he's cute. Things like this are normal to us she tells me all the time about guys she finds attractive i actually quite enjoy hearing it to be honest. I'm not the jealous type i understand even though your married you still have a little naughty imagination. Anyway some of the guys make idle chit chat nothing that interesting but a few laughs and boystures talk. A little bit drunk me and my wife head upstairs from the pool around 5pm to get ready for the night ahead...
When we head upstairs and a cheeky smile on my wife face she tells me how hot she thought one of the lads was and says something like "if only I was single for one night"
No sure how to reply I said "what happens in tenerife stays in tenerife" we both are quite horny by this point but we manage to resist the temptation to have sex and get showered and ready to go out.
We head to a nice little cocktail bar by the beach we quite like it's a good atmosphere and plenty of eye candy for us both. When we head upstairs to the bar area we look across and who's all standing there? Yeah the boys from the hotel pool, My wife looks at me and smiles, I know what she's saying and I smile back and think to myself "I fucking love you" We find a table close by and order a few drinks when one of the lads recognised us sends over some shots for us. There Genuinely good guys just out for a good time. My wife leans over and says she had to use the bathroo, by this time im half pissed so I told her while she's gone ill buy the boys from the hotel a round of drinks to say thanks for the shots earlier. As I'm ordering the drinks I notice the boy she liked has dissappeard but order him a drink anyway. After 1 or 2 mins I head off for a ******** myself and as I walk past a few urinals with guys also taking a ******** I can hear something in one of the qubicles. A guy nudges me and says wouldn't you love to be young again! I'm like "yeah ive never been lucky enoughto find a girl who would get fucked in a toilet". I hear a voice saying from the cubicle saying "ohh you fucking slag, you know how to suck a cock i cant wait to fuck that pussy" I know this voice its this guy from the hotel and he has some slag in a guys toilet. I can't wait to go tell my wife he's fucking some skanky holiday slut in a gents public toilet.
I head back to my table and a minute or 2 passes then my wife comes back, before I can tell her she kisses me tells me she loves me then kisses me passionately. I stop and think I'm the luckiest guy in the world that after 3 kids and years of marriage i still find her the most beautiful woman on the planet. After the kiss I'm so turned on and I start to tell her about the young guy she likes from the hotel and his toilet whore! She stops me and says that when she was on her way to the toilet Mr handsome as she called him put his hand around her waist and pulled her into the gents toilets. Walked her past the guys pissing straight into one of the cubicles. I was shocked my wife is usually all talk she would never do this with me, her husband. She told me how he pushed her against the door kissed her and stuck his hand up her short skirt pulled her panties to the side and slipped a finger inside her wet pussy. He then unzipped and pulled out his thick 8 inch cock and pushed her to her knees. He slapped her face with his big dick and before she knew what was happening it was in her mouth she was sucking a strangers cock in a cocktail bar toilet. Both hands on each of his ass cheeks sucking him deep. She then told me during her sucking on his thick cock she heard me talking outside the cubicle to the guy at the urinal his cock was in her beautiful married mouth and it was at that point he shot his load all over her face and in her mouth. She stood up and went to kiss him and he said fuck that you just had a mouth full of dick and cum. I was super horny at this point then I realised she's just kissed me like it was our wedding day. I glanced over at the group of boys and I can see them having a laugh at my expense the other boy has obviously just told them what my wife did. I'm so humiliated and turned on at the same time. My cock is rock hard at this point and I tell her all those guys think your a slut now and she replied "what happens in tenerife stays in tenerife" I couldn't believe it, my wife always had some bedroom chat but I never ever thought she would do something like this.
We get up to leave I felt like the whole club was looking at us and on the way out shouts over to the the lads "bye boys" there all shouting stuff like ill see you later. "One guy shouts ill see you same time tomorrow night" it was fucking humiliating everyone in the club knew it was my wife in that cubicle,
The women I love, the mother of my kids, who was in a mans public toilet sucking the cock of a stranger she just met. Then stuck her tongue in my mouth in front of them without knowing where she had been. We got into a taxi and headed back to the hotel. In the taxi I put my hand up her skirt and noticed her panties had gone. I asked her where they were and she whispered "he has them" I could just imagine them all having a laugh at my expense smelling the scent of my wife off those we panties I could feel the precum on the tip of my dick against my boxers. We got upstairs into our room and she touched my cock, stroked me about 3 times and I shot my load on the floor. She laughed and said "your joking, I should have sent you home alone" I started walking my now soft cock she saw how excited I was getting she started asking me if I liked what she had done and how it made me feel. I replied than in some strange way I felt even closer to her more in love with her. She told me she was going to fuck him before we went home and I just need to accept it. Splat I just came again on the floor. She said "im going to bed clean that mess up and bring that tiny pathetic dick to bed.
PART 2 COMING SOON
You're a very lucky man. I guess things have progressed to her being a total slut for other men. She is already of course!

Reactions: Kevboy1690
So me and my wife decided to book a little weekend trip to tenerife. Its a place we know well because but we often go there. Usually with family and kids etc so this is the first trip in a long time just the two of us. We're both in our mid to late 30s and have dedicated our last 16 years to family and kids. This was definitely a let your hair down kindof trip. Anyway we all know what sun sea and alcohol do to you when on holiday you tend to be a bit more daring, exotic if you like, you know the feeling. During the day normally have a few drinks at the pool, On this particular day at the pool next to us is a group of 5 or 6 lads, good looking gym going type lads. You know, the ones that love themselves,
My wife took a liking to one of the guys there and she tells me she thinks he's cute. Things like this are normal to us she tells me all the time about guys she finds attractive i actually quite enjoy hearing it to be honest. I'm not the jealous type i understand even though your married you still have a little naughty imagination. Anyway some of the guys make idle chit chat nothing that interesting but a few laughs and boystures talk. A little bit drunk me and my wife head upstairs from the pool around 5pm to get ready for the night ahead...
When we head upstairs and a cheeky smile on my wife face she tells me how hot she thought one of the lads was and says something like "if only I was single for one night"
No sure how to reply I said "what happens in tenerife stays in tenerife" we both are quite horny by this point but we manage to resist the temptation to have sex and get showered and ready to go out.
We head to a nice little cocktail bar by the beach we quite like it's a good atmosphere and plenty of eye candy for us both. When we head upstairs to the bar area we look across and who's all standing there? Yeah the boys from the hotel pool, My wife looks at me and smiles, I know what she's saying and I smile back and think to myself "I fucking love you" We find a table close by and order a few drinks when one of the lads recognised us sends over some shots for us. There Genuinely good guys just out for a good time. My wife leans over and says she had to use the bathroo, by this time im half pissed so I told her while she's gone ill buy the boys from the hotel a round of drinks to say thanks for the shots earlier. As I'm ordering the drinks I notice the boy she liked has dissappeard but order him a drink anyway. After 1 or 2 mins I head off for a ******** myself and as I walk past a few urinals with guys also taking a ******** I can hear something in one of the qubicles. A guy nudges me and says wouldn't you love to be young again! I'm like "yeah ive never been lucky enoughto find a girl who would get fucked in a toilet". I hear a voice saying from the cubicle saying "ohh you fucking slag, you know how to suck a cock i cant wait to fuck that pussy" I know this voice its this guy from the hotel and he has some slag in a guys toilet. I can't wait to go tell my wife he's fucking some skanky holiday slut in a gents public toilet.
I head back to my table and a minute or 2 passes then my wife comes back, before I can tell her she kisses me tells me she loves me then kisses me passionately. I stop and think I'm the luckiest guy in the world that after 3 kids and years of marriage i still find her the most beautiful woman on the planet. After the kiss I'm so turned on and I start to tell her about the young guy she likes from the hotel and his toilet whore! She stops me and says that when she was on her way to the toilet Mr handsome as she called him put his hand around her waist and pulled her into the gents toilets. Walked her past the guys pissing straight into one of the cubicles. I was shocked my wife is usually all talk she would never do this with me, her husband. She told me how he pushed her against the door kissed her and stuck his hand up her short skirt pulled her panties to the side and slipped a finger inside her wet pussy. He then unzipped and pulled out his thick 8 inch cock and pushed her to her knees. He slapped her face with his big dick and before she knew what was happening it was in her mouth she was sucking a strangers cock in a cocktail bar toilet. Both hands on each of his ass cheeks sucking him deep. She then told me during her sucking on his thick cock she heard me talking outside the cubicle to the guy at the urinal his cock was in her beautiful married mouth and it was at that point he shot his load all over her face and in her mouth. She stood up and went to kiss him and he said fuck that you just had a mouth full of dick and cum. I was super horny at this point then I realised she's just kissed me like it was our wedding day. I glanced over at the group of boys and I can see them having a laugh at my expense the other boy has obviously just told them what my wife did. I'm so humiliated and turned on at the same time. My cock is rock hard at this point and I tell her all those guys think your a slut now and she replied "what happens in tenerife stays in tenerife" I couldn't believe it, my wife always had some bedroom chat but I never ever thought she would do something like this.
We get up to leave I felt like the whole club was looking at us and on the way out shouts over to the the lads "bye boys" there all shouting stuff like ill see you later. "One guy shouts ill see you same time tomorrow night" it was fucking humiliating everyone in the club knew it was my wife in that cubicle,
The women I love, the mother of my kids, who was in a mans public toilet sucking the cock of a stranger she just met. Then stuck her tongue in my mouth in front of them without knowing where she had been. We got into a taxi and headed back to the hotel. In the taxi I put my hand up her skirt and noticed her panties had gone. I asked her where they were and she whispered "he has them" I could just imagine them all having a laugh at my expense smelling the scent of my wife off those we panties I could feel the precum on the tip of my dick against my boxers. We got upstairs into our room and she touched my cock, stroked me about 3 times and I shot my load on the floor. She laughed and said "your joking, I should have sent you home alone" I started walking my now soft cock she saw how excited I was getting she started asking me if I liked what she had done and how it made me feel. I replied than in some strange way I felt even closer to her more in love with her. She told me she was going to fuck him before we went home and I just need to accept it. Splat I just came again on the floor. She said "im going to bed clean that mess up and bring that tiny pathetic dick to bed.
PART 2 COMING SOON
Bring on part two....quickly please

So me and my wife decided to book a little weekend trip to tenerife. Its a place we know well because but we often go there. Usually with family and kids etc so this is the first trip in a long time just the two of us. We're both in our mid to late 30s and have dedicated our last 16 years to family and kids. This was definitely a let your hair down kindof trip. Anyway we all know what sun sea and alcohol do to you when on holiday you tend to be a bit more daring, exotic if you like, you know the feeling. During the day normally consists of having a few drinks at the hotel pool soaking up som sun, On this particular day at the pool next to us is a group of 5 or 6 lads maybe mid to early 20s, good looking gym going type lads. You know, the ones that love themselves,
My wife took a liking to one of the guys there and she tells me she thinks he's cute. Things like this are normal to us, she often tells about guys she finds attractive, and her past sexual experiences. Im open minded and understand she still has little fantasies and desires. i actually quite enjoy hearing it if im honest. Not being a jealous type of person i understand even though your married you can still have a little naughty imagination. Anyway some of the guys make idle chit chat nothing that interesting but a few laughs and boystures talk. We say see you guys later, A little bit drunk me and my wife head upstairs from the pool around 5pm to get ready for the night ahead...
When we head upstairs and a cheeky smile on my wife face she tells me how hot she thought one of the lads was and she says to me "if only I was single for one night"
No sure how to reply and not wanting to kill the mood I said "what happens in tenerife stays in tenerife " we both are quite horny by this point but we manage to resist the temptation of sex and get showered and ready to go out.
We head to a nice little cocktail bar by the beach we quite like it's a good atmosphere and plenty of eye candy for us both. When we head upstairs to the bar area we look across and who's all standing there? Yeah the boys from the hotel pool, My wife looks at me and smiles, I know what that cheeky smile means, it means im going to flirt tonight and your going to get to take me home later and have amazing sex.
I smile back and think to myself "I fucking love you" We find a table close by and order a few drinks when one of the lads recognised us sends over some shots for us. They are genuinely good guys just out for a good time. My wife leans over and says she has to use the bathroom, by this time im half pissed so I told her while she's gone ill buy the boys from the hotel a round of drinks to say thanks for the shots earlier. As I'm ordering the drinks I notice the boy she liked has dissappeard but order him a drink anyway. After 1 or 2 mins I head off for a ******** myself and as I walk past a few urinals with guys also taking a ******** I can hear something in one of the qubicles. A guy nudges me and says wouldn't you love to be young again! I'm like "yeah ive never been lucky enoughto find a girl who would get fucked in a toilet". I hear a voice saying from the cubicle saying "ohh you fucking slag, you know how to suck a cock i cant wait to fuck that pussy" I know this voice its this guy from the hotel and he has some slut in a guys toilet doing god knows what. I can't wait to go tell my wife he's fucking some trashy holiday slut in a gents public toilet.
I head back to my table and a minute or 2 passes then my wife comes back, shes been gone a while but this is normal she usually finds a new best friend when she visits the ladies room, shes one of those chatty women at the best of times. So before I can tell her what happend in the gents, she leans over kisses me tells me she loves me then kisses me passionately. I stop and think I'm the luckiest guy in the world that after 3 kids and years of marriage i still find her the most beautiful woman on the planet. After the kiss I'm so turned on and I start to tell her about the young guy she likes from the hotel and his toilet whore! She stops me and says that when she was on her way to the toilet Mr handsome as she liked to call him put his hand around her waist and pulled her into the gents toilets. Walked her past the guys pissing straight into one of the cubicles. I was shocked my wife is usually all talk she would never do this with me and im her husband. She told me how he pushed her against the door kissed her and stuck his hand up her short skirt pulled her panties to the side and slipped a finger inside her wet pussy. He then unzipped and pulled out his thick 8 inch cock and pushed her to her knees. He slapped her face with his big dick and before she knew what was happening it was in her mouth, she was sucking a strangers cock in a cocktail bar toilet. Both hands on each of his ass cheeks sucking pulling him towards her face deep throating his cock, gagging on it. She then told me during her sucking on his thick cock she heard me talking outside the cubicle to the guy at the urinal. She said that turned her on. She had his cock in her beautiful married mouth while i was outside judging the girl having no clue the love of my life was the girl inside... it was at that point he shot his load all over her face and in her mouth. She sucked him to compleation undil he went soft in her mouth, She looked up smiled licking his cock and balls clean then stood up and went to kiss him. He then said fuck that you just had a mouth full of dick and cum. I was super horny at this point hearing what she had done then I realised she's just kissed me like it was our wedding day in front of everyone. I glanced over at the group of boys and I can see them having a laugh at my expense the other boy has obviously just told them what my wife did. I'm so humiliated and turned on at the same time. My cock is rock hard at this point and I tell her all those guys think your a slut now and am some sort of freak! she replied "what happens in tenerife stays in tenerife" I couldn't believe it, my wife always had some bedroom chat but I never ever thought she would do something like this. I asked her if we could go so we get up to leave, I felt like the whole club was looking at us. I was so embarrassed she seemed to enjoy the look on my face giggling and saying kiss me again. on the way out she shouts over to the the lads "bye boys" there all shouting stuff like ill see you later. "One guy shouts ill see you same place same time tomorrow night" it was fucking humiliating everyone in the club knew it was my wife in that cubicle,
The women I love, the mother of my kids, was in a mans public toilet sucking the cock of a stranger she just met. Then stuck her tongue in my mouth in front of them the whole club knew what happened i was the only fool in the place not knowing where she had been. My head was down and face bright red as we left the club. We got into a taxi and headed back to the hotel. In the taxi I put my hand up her skirt and noticed her panties had gone. I asked her where they were and she whispered "he has them" I could just imagine them all having a laugh at my expense smelling the scent of my wife off those wet panties I could feel the precum on the tip of my dick against my boxers. We got upstairs into our room she took out my relatively small penis she touched my cock, stroked me about 3 times and I shot my load on the floor. She laughed and said "your joking, I should have sent you home alone maybe i should have stayed in the club with my new friends" I started wanking furiously on my now soft cock she saw how excited I was getting hearing the filth come out her mouth. she started asking me if I liked what she had done and how it made me feel. I replied than in some strange way I felt even closer to her more in love with her. She told me she was going to fuck him before we went home and I just need to accept it. I felt my balls tighten i wanted to stop but i couldn't, i was too excited. Splat I just came again on the floor. She shook her head and said "im going to bed clean that mess up and bring that tiny pathetic dick to bed.
PART 2 COMING SOON
What was the cocktail bar

PART 2 COMING SOON
Fantastic story. Hurry up with part 2!

As I lay in bed spooning this magnificent goddess of a woman kissing the back of her neck and nibbling her ear, all I could think about was how I wish I could have watched her do what she had done last night. Blowing some young stud in a toilet cubice, i was rock hard a the thought That would have been enough to keep me walking for a year...

The next morning I woke up and after a few seconds it popped into my head again what she had done. I realised what had happened the night before and the rality was she cheated on me, i wasnt angry or upset i was aroused and very embarrassed as so many people knew. I was just glad these people wernt form back home where we live. That would have been really humiliating.

I sat up with my head in my hands thinking im not leaving this room until its time to go home. Everyone on this god damn island knows what my wife had done, Or at least thats how it felt. I was thinking i can't show my face on this island again. My wife woke up shortly after smiles at me and says morning as if nothing had happened!!
She asked me to go down and get her a coffee and put towels on the sunbeds. So I used that opertunity to bring up the previous night, I said to her "we can't go down there today after last night" She replied "your not embarrassed about last night are you" Nothing happend, no one saw you cum twice in 3 minutes she said sniggering.

I saw how she was now starting to enjoy humiliating me.
I went downstairs reluctantly at her request while she showerd and got ready. As I'm in the elevator my heart stops every time the door opens. It's just my luck those guys will get in the elevator and take the ******** out of me a bit. The door opens and I recognise the person looking at me. It's not Mr Handsome big cock, It's a guy Chris from back home. My wife's friends ex boyfriend. I was now terrified incase he found out our dirty little secret. I always thought Chris was OK but if he found this out he would broadcast it on social media he was that type of guy. Plus apparently he was a bit of a dick when he dated her freind.

We stood in the hallway chatting for a bit and he was like "we should meet up" all I could think of was please fuck off incase these young lads showd up and exposed me. The conversation ended and we both went on our way. All i could think about was how Chris can't find out about last night he will tell everyone back home! I had been embarrassed enough last night imagine if friends and family knew what my wife did.

I put the towels down on the sun loungers got my queen her coffee and made my walk of shame back through the hotel and upstairs. I told my wife Chris was staying in our hotel and she was like "he's an absolute asshole" we decided we would just try to avoid him for the next few days. We got dressed and headed down to the pool
Red faced dreading seeing any of the lads from last night. We got there and thanks God none of the boys were there yet. We lay quiet enjoying the sun. I had to turn round to my stomach most of the time as all I could think about was what she did last night. I don't have a big dick but you would still be able to see my erection if I lay on my back.

An hour or so passed and I felt a hand on my back and a loud hey you I panicked then realised two of the boys from last night are here beside me. We got chatting and it was like nothing happend. I thought well this is easy. Then one of them pulled out his phone and showed me some pics from the night before. Looked like a good night lots of drinks flowing then I swiped again and there's a video of what looks like to top of my wife's head, Ohh My God I press play and turn the sound down and there she is the woman I love dearly on her knees sucking cock on video. I was so aroused but also panicking incase this video got out,
the only good thing is her face isn't quite visible in the video thank god, then to my surprise she looks up and says something to the camera.
As the sound was down I didn't know what she said so I went back and put the phone to my ear and I heard the guys voice saying "tell the camera what you are" and these words just started to flow out of her mouth like she was used to saying it she said "I'm a nasty cheating married slut and I want you to fuck me like my husband never could" then I hear his voice saying "yeah you dirty bitch" I'm in shock I've never said anything like that to her, she would murder me on the spot. This is a side to her I've never been able to bring out. I asked the lad to send me the video, Then I thought I can't believe I'm asking some lad to send me a video of my own wife sucking another man's cock. How fucking pathetic. I should be demanding he deletes it. They boys get up to walk away and one if them said "that won't be the last video we send you" and then laugh in my face. I look at my wife and she's asleep on the sun lounger. I head off to the toilet for another quick stroke. Yet again I last no more than a minute.

When I get back from the toilet I nudge my wife and tell her I love her she looks up at me and says "I know you do" then she says "ohh hello you" and I look round, it's Mr Big dick for last night. He hugs my wife kisses her on the cheek looks down at me and pats me on the fucking head and says "be a good lad and go up and get me a beer" I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself but I just couldn't. I stood up and did as he told me. As I stand at the bar waiting to buy the guy who fucked my wife's mouth a beer I look over and she's rubing sun tan lotion all over his chisled body, as I head back over, beer in hand. I see him rubbing lotion on her. He tells her she has amazing titts and she should really be topless. Before I can say there's a guy here we know from back home my wife's titts are out for all to see. I look over to the bar area and there's Chris! Ohh fuck could this timing be any worse I ask my wife to put her top on and they guy from last night not to say anything about what has been going on and both of them reply at the same time "shut the fuck up" I'm being spoken to like a fool and I'm still not mad. I'm imaging him being deep inside my wife and making me watch him.

Trying to get out of the Chris situation I ask if the want to go upstairs. They both say that's a good idea and tell me to carry the drinks. Mr big dick picks up my wife's top and takes her hand and walks away. Now there's two ways to go to the room via the lift in the lobby or the stairs by the bar. Knowing I'm embarrassed to fuck the walk right past Chris holding hands with her titts out and I'm carrying there fucking drinks. Chris looks at ma like What the Fuck!!! I put my head down in shame.

We're walking along the hallway and they are kissing and groping each other so my dick is rock hard. We get inside the room and my wife crawls onto the bed. My heart feels like it's about to explode. I'm about to see my wife getting fucked by another man! Mr Big says to me "I was gonna tell you to stay down at the pool but I need a favour" he hands me his phone and says video this for me. I don't want to do it but I wasn't going to tell this alpha male no. I start to video the action.

Part III coming very soon

As I lay in bed spooning this magnificent goddess of a woman kissing the back of her neck and nibbling her ear, all I could think about was how I wish I could have watched her do what she had done last night. Blowing some young stud in a toilet cubice, i was rock hard a the thought That would have been enough to keep me walking for a year...

The next morning I woke up and after a few seconds it popped into my head again what she had done. I realised what had happened the night before and the rality was she cheated on me, i wasnt angry or upset i was aroused and very embarrassed as so many people knew. I was just glad these people wernt form back home where we live. That would have been really humiliating.

I sat up with my head in my hands thinking im not leaving this room until its time to go home. Everyone on this god damn island knows what my wife had done, Or at least thats how it felt. I was thinking i can't show my face on this island again. My wife woke up shortly after smiles at me and says morning as if nothing had happened!!
She asked me to go down and get her a coffee and put towels on the sunbeds. So I used that opertunity to bring up the previous night, I said to her "we can't go down there today after last night" She replied "your not embarrassed about last night are you" Nothing happend, no one saw you cum twice in 3 minutes she said sniggering.

I went downstairs reluctantly at her request while she showerd and got ready. As I'm in the elevator my heart stops every time the door opens. It's just my luck those guys will get in the elevator and take the ******** out of me a bit. The door opens and I recognise the person looking at me. It's not Mr Handsome big cock, It's a guy Chris from back home. My wife's friends ex boyfriend. I was now terrified incase he found out our dirty little secret. I always thought Chris was OK but if he found this out he would broadcast it on social media he was that type of guy. Plus apparently he was a bit of a dick when he dated her freind.

We stood in the hallway chatting for a bit and he was like "we should meet up" all I could think of was please fuck off incase these young lads showd up and exposed me. The conversation ended and we both went on our way. All i could think about was how Chris can't find out about last night he will tell everyone back home! I had been embarrassed enough last night imagine if friends and family knew what my wife did.

I put the towels down on the sun loungers got my queen her coffee and made my walk of shame back through the hotel and upstairs. I told my wife Chris was staying in our hotel and she was like "he's an absolute asshole" we decided we would just try to avoid him for the next few days. We got dressed and headed down to the pool
Red faced dreading seeing any of the lads from last night. We got there and thanks God none of the boys were there yet. We lay quiet enjoying the sun. I had to turn round to my stomach most of the time as all I could think about was what she did last night. I don't have a big dick but you would still be able to see my erection if I lay on my back.

An hour or so passed and I felt a hand on my back and a loud hey you I panicked then realised two of the boys from last night are here beside me. We got chatting and it was like nothing happend. I thought well this is easy. Then one of them pulled out his phone and showed me some pics from the night before. Looked like a good night lots of drinks flowing then I swiped again and there's a video of what looks like to top of my wife's head, Ohh My God I press play and turn the sound down and there she is the woman I love dearly on her knees sucking cock on video. I was so aroused but also panicking incase this video got out,
the only good thing is her face isn't quite visible in the video thank god, then to my surprise she looks up and says something to the camera.
As the sound was down I didn't know what she said so I went back and put the phone to my ear and I heard the guys voice saying "tell the camera what you are" and these words just started to flow out of her mouth like she was used to saying it she said "I'm a nasty cheating married slut and I want you to fuck me like my husband never could" then I hear his voice saying "yeah you dirty bitch" I'm in shock I've never said anything like that to her, she would murder me on the spot. This is a side to her I've never been able to bring out. I asked the lad to send me the video, Then I thought I can't believe I'm asking some lad to send me a video of my own wife sucking another man's cock. How fucking pathetic. I should be demanding he deletes it. They boys get up to walk away and one if them said "that won't be the last video we send you" and then laugh in my face. I look at my wife and she's asleep on the sun lounger. I head off to the toilet for another quick stroke. Yet again I last no more than a minute.

When I get back from the toilet I nudge my wife and tell her I love her she looks up at me and says "I know you do" then she says "ohh hello you" and I look round, it's Mr Big dick for last night. He hugs my wife kisses her on the cheek looks down at me and pats me on the fucking head and says "be a good lad and go up and get me a beer" I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself but I just couldn't. I stood up and did as he told me. As I stand at the bar waiting to buy the guy who fucked my wife's mouth a beer I look over and she's rubing sun tan lotion all over his chisled body, as I head back over, beer in hand. I see him rubbing lotion on her. He tells her she has amazing titts and she should really be topless. Before I can say there's a guy here we know from back home my wife's titts are out for all to see. I look over to the bar area and there's Chris! Ohh fuck could this timing be any worse I ask my wife to put her top on and they guy from last night not to say anything about what has been going on and both of them reply at the same time "shut the fuck up" I'm being spoken to like a fool and I'm still not mad. I'm imaging him being deep inside my wife and making me watch him.

Trying to get out of the Chris situation I ask if the want to go upstairs. They both say that's a good idea and tell me to carry the drinks. Mr big dick picks up my wife's top and takes her hand and walks away. Now there's two ways to go to the room via the lift in the lobby or the stairs by the bar. Knowing I'm embarrassed to fuck the walk right past Chris holding hands with her titts out and I'm carrying there fucking drinks. Chris looks at ma like What the Fuck!!! I put my head down in shame.

We're walking along the hallway and they are kissing and groping each other so my dick is rock hard. We get inside the room and my wife crawls onto the bed. My heart feels like it's about to explode. I'm about to see my wife getting fucked by another man! Mr Big says to me "I was gonna tell you to stay down at the pool but I need a favour" he hands me his phone and says video this for me. I don't want to do it but I wasn't going to tell this alpha male no. I start to video the action.

This is getting better and better.

PART 3

My wife is on her hands and knees on the bed with her ass in the air! He slaps her ass and tells my wife to take the camera for a second. He says "come here" to me. I'm thinking to myself there's no way I'm sucking his dick, fuck that I'm not crossing that line then he says "kneel down and take my shorts off." I do as I'm told for now I'll play along but I'm still not going to cross that line, I'm telling myself!
I look at my wife and she's really enjoying watching this alpha bull humiliate me. He says to me "ask me to fuck your wife"
I look at the camera and then back at him and say "please will you fuck my wife sir" he laughed and said "put this rubber on me." I'm now being recorded pulling down another man's shorts my face is inches from his massive cock im opening a condom and then holding his big thick penis in my hands and putting a rubber on him, not to mention i practically begged him to fuck my wife. At this point I might have just as well sucked him off everything I've done up until now is as every bit as bad,

He tells me to take the camera. He walked over to my wife she reaches down to his big dick and pulls off the rubber, she looks at me and said "I just wanted to see if you would touch another man's cock. He won't be needing that If you can fuck me bareback so can he" and smiles at me. At this point the amount of emotions going through my body is something I've never felt but ill try my best to explain it was Happyness and Excitement followed by anxiety and shame back to excitement again.
She starts stroking his cock still looking at me. The eye contact from my wife as she's doing this is such a turn on her naughty smile and her beautiful eyes full of lust.
She cups his balls and takes her tongue and starts licking his thick shaft and tip of his dick, she looks at the camera and says "You like this baby" I mumble and stutter "Yeah I like it alot" she starts to suck him off again, he tells me to take off my wife's bikini bottoms so I sit the phone in position and I walk over and take off her pants. He now says "lick your wife's pussy and get her ready for me boy." I lick my wife pussy and her ass hole. Shes already so wet. I've never saw her this moist before, that's when I realised she's really into this now.
He turns my wife around and tells me to guide his dick inside her. I'm now holding his cock for the second time and guiding it into my wife's pussy bareback.
Her beautiful swollen pussy lips wrap around his thick cock as he slowly starts to fuck her, she moans with every movement. I can see her Juices making his dick all shiny and wet.

Then the mother fucker has the nerve to pie faces me and says "Now fuck off go sit over there."

I never in my life have let anyone humiliate and degrade me like this but for some reason I couldn't resist this guys dominance. I knew my wife was enjoying the attention and she was acting out my fantasy. Even if I wanted to i dont think i could have stopped it. All these thoughts are going through my head as he starts to pump her faster and harder at this point my wife is loud. Her bull tells me to open the balcony door so everyone at the pool can hear her. I did as I was told, again..

I try to shhhh my wife as im embarrassed and I know Chris just saw her walk past topless holding a guys hand. He says "Shut the fuck up" and "thank me" my wife tries to be quiet and say thank you to him. He says "i wasn't talking to you baby I was talking to him" "sluts can be as loud as you want"
He called my wife a slut and i did nothing. He said some more things like "that pussy is mine now" "tell me you love my dick more than your husbands" she said it without hesitation he said "who fucks better me or him" she let's out a loud moan and says "you fuck better than my husband" He tells me again to say thank you to him, has he's now going ball deep hard and fast in the love of my life I say "thank you sir for having sex with my wife" beg me to cum insider her says I do as I'm told again I say "please cum inside my wife sir" after a few hard pumps his body stiffens up and I can tell he's shooting his load inside my wife. She's climaxing too at this point and still yelling "yeah fuck me, fuck my pussy, cum inside me baby"
Seeing this amazing woman like this makes me cum in my pants. My dick hasn't even been touched and I've messed up in my pants. How fucking pathetic. He pulls his big shaft out of my wife and a big load of cum shoots out her too, there both all sweaty from the hard session they just had. They both look amazing they really enjoyed that as much as I did.

My wife has never looked so good! Her body looks fantastic, the euphoria in her face, the cum leaking out her married pussy is mesmerising. Then she says "did you like that baby" im speechless her bull tells me to hive him my tshirt, he wipes his and her cum off his cock with it and tells me to put it back on. She then says "my pussy ain't gonna lick its self is it"
Fuck I never signed up for this. I just wanted a MMF threesome how did we get here. but how could I refuse. I opened this door and pushed her through it and now I have to live with what I created. I had to play ball! I'm on my knees inches from her swollen cunt and her bull pushes my face into her used pussy. They both laugh and I start to do my duty as a loving husband and clean her up. I'm trying to ignore her bulls cum that's going over my face and in my mouth but it's impossible. I give In and embrace my role and start to enjoy it. This man was good enough to fuck my wife like she wanted. The least I could do was clean up his cum.
I finish and my wife tells me I can have a wank now. I confess to them both I shot my load at the same time as her bull, They both laugh and say "seriously you actually came in your pants"
"Pull down your shorts" he said I do as he says and there it is... My small tiny soft dick coverd In my own sticky mess without even being touched. He says your a fucking looser and she smiles and says look at your cute little penis.. I really was a fucking cuckold husband.

Just starting part 4....

Wonderful. All the angst and all the pride in your wife

• Love
PART 3

My wife is on her hands and knees on the bed with her ass in the air! He slaps her ass and tells my wife to take the camera for a second. He says "come here" to me. I'm thinking to myself there's no way I'm sucking his dick, fuck that I'm not crossing that line then he says "kneel down and take my shorts off." I do as I'm told for now I'll play along but I'm still not going to cross that line, I'm telling myself!
I look at my wife and she's really enjoying watching this alpha bull humiliate me. He says to me "ask me to fuck your wife"
I look at the camera and then back at him and say "please will you fuck my wife sir" he laughed and said "put this rubber on me." I'm now being recorded pulling down another man's shorts my face is inches from his massive cock im opening a condom and then holding his big thick penis in my hands and putting a rubber on him, not to mention i practically begged him to fuck my wife. At this point I might have just as well sucked him off everything I've done up until now is as every bit as bad,

He tells me to take the camera. He walked over to my wife she reaches down to his big dick and pulls off the rubber, she looks at me and said "I just wanted to see if you would touch another man's cock. He won't be needing that If you can fuck me bareback so can he" and smiles at me. At this point the amount of emotions going through my body is something I've never felt but ill try my best to explain it was Happyness and Excitement followed by anxiety and shame back to excitement again.
She starts stroking his cock still looking at me. The eye contact from my wife as she's doing this is such a turn on her naughty smile and her beautiful eyes full of lust.
She cups his balls and takes her tongue and starts licking his thick shaft and tip of his dick, she looks at the camera and says "You like this baby" I mumble and stutter "Yeah I like it alot" she starts to suck him off again, he tells me to take off my wife's bikini bottoms so I sit the phone in position and I walk over and take off her pants. He now says "lick your wife's pussy and get her ready for me boy." I lick my wife pussy and her ass hole. Shes already so wet. I've never saw her this moist before, that's when I realised she's really into this now.
He turns my wife around and tells me to guide his dick inside her. I'm now holding his cock for the second time and guiding it into my wife's pussy bareback.
Her beautiful swollen pussy lips wrap around his thick cock as he slowly starts to fuck her, she moans with every movement. I can see her Juices making his dick all shiny and wet.

Then the mother fucker has the nerve to pie faces me and says "Now fuck off go sit over there."

I never in my life have let anyone humiliate and degrade me like this but for some reason I couldn't resist this guys dominance. I knew my wife was enjoying the attention and she was acting out my fantasy. Even if I wanted to i dont think i could have stopped it. All these thoughts are going through my head as he starts to pump her faster and harder at this point my wife is loud. Her bull tells me to open the balcony door so everyone at the pool can hear her. I did as I was told, again..

I try to shhhh my wife as im embarrassed and I know Chris just saw her walk past topless holding a guys hand. He says "Shut the fuck up" and "thank me" my wife tries to be quiet and say thank you to him. He says "i wasn't talking to you baby I was talking to him" "sluts can be as loud as you want"
He called my wife a slut and i did nothing. He said some more things like "that pussy is mine now" "tell me you love my dick more than your husbands" she said it without hesitation he said "who fucks better me or him" she let's out a loud moan and says "you fuck better than my husband" He tells me again to say thank you to him, has he's now going ball deep hard and fast in the love of my life I say "thank you sir for having sex with my wife" beg me to cum insider her says I do as I'm told again I say "please cum inside my wife sir" after a few hard pumps his body stiffens up and I can tell he's shooting his load inside my wife. She's climaxing too at this point and still yelling "yeah fuck me, fuck my pussy, cum inside me baby"
Seeing this amazing woman like this makes me cum in my pants. My dick hasn't even been touched and I've messed up in my pants. How fucking pathetic. He pulls his big shaft out of my wife and a big load of cum shoots out her too, there both all sweaty from the hard session they just had. They both look amazing they really enjoyed that as much as I did.

My wife has never looked so good! Her body looks fantastic, the euphoria in her face, the cum leaking out her married pussy is mesmerising. Then she says "did you like that baby" im speechless her bull tells me to hive him my tshirt, he wipes his and her cum off his cock with it and tells me to put it back on. She then says "my pussy ain't gonna lick its self is it"
Fuck I never signed up for this. I just wanted a MMF threesome how did we get here. but how could I refuse. I opened this door and pushed her through it and now I have to live with what I created. I had to play ball! I'm on my knees inches from her swollen cunt and her bull pushes my face into her used pussy. They both laugh and I start to do my duty as a loving husband and clean her up. I'm trying to ignore her bulls cum that's going over my face and in my mouth but it's impossible. I give In and embrace my role and start to enjoy it. This man was good enough to fuck my wife like she wanted. The least I could do was clean up his cum.
I finish and my wife tells me I can have a wank now. I confess to them both I shot my load at the same time as her bull, They both laugh and say "seriously you actually came in your pants"
"Pull down your shorts" he said I do as he says and there it is... My small tiny soft dick coverd In my own sticky mess without even being touched. He says your a fucking looser and she smiles and says look at your cute little penis.. I really was a fucking cuckold husband.

Just starting part 4....
Loving this. I hope there's a lot more to come

PART 3

Just starting part 4....
Where’s it all gonna finish. Intriguing 🧐

• Love