Hopefully about to happen

You're excited and nervous. Sounds like you are ready for this. Just be ready for an emotional rollercoaster. For me, while it was happening, it was the most exciting, erotic experience of my life. It was amazing. Later I'd look at my wife and realize she has another man's sperm in her pussy and Id either get hard from the thought or get jealous. At times I hated myself for letting it happen then pray that it happens again. My wife went through the same feelings but more along the lines of whether I still respect her after she spread her legs for another man. Communication got us through it all and we haven't looked back.

I guarantee you will love it. I hope you don't get any negative feelings. Good luck mate, let me know how it went.

You're excited and nervous. Sounds like you are ready for this. Just be ready for an emotional rollercoaster. For me, while it was happening, it was the most exciting, erotic experience of my life. It was amazing. Later I'd look at my wife and realize she has another man's sperm in her pussy and Id either get hard from the thought or get jealous. At times I hated myself for letting it happen then pray that it happens again. My wife went through the same feelings but more along the lines of whether I still respect her after she spread her legs for another man. Communication got us through it all and we haven't looked back.

I guarantee you will love it. I hope you don't get any negative feelings. Good luck mate, let me know how it went.
Yea, it's a process...even in my case where it wasn't exactly communicated per say since she was cheating that started out open arrangement. Yet in time, harvested plenty of fantasy amidst emos.

Well guys a week from tomorrow it's hopefully going to happen . The wife and I finally found a guy that is going to meet us for dinner . If everything goes well at dinner and we are all getting along he is coming back to our place and I'm going to sit back and watch him fuck her . Of coarse I'm going to be helping as much as possible...
Good Luck..Your In For A Treat ; )<~~

Reactions: Green89
Well, that don't happen to me yet, but my advice, has i already read here, don't cum before it's done. If you can't control yourself is better you don't touch yourself.
From what I read, is very common a regret feeling after the husband cum, so to enjoy it for real and without doubts just don't cum to early, and from to early I mean, don't cum while he is fucking her. After he finish you can take your time.
You already decide what to do? Will you fuck her after he finish? Or what have you in your mind?
Fuck, you see another guy grab your wife, lick and suck her breasts and pussy and stretch her pussy! Your wife will suck, blew and kiss another cock in front of you, will make another cock disappear inside her, her pussy will feel a bigger cock than yours!
What position would you like most watch hem fuck her?
I can't imagine the excitement you are feeling right now!!!

Well, that don't happen to me yet, but my advice, has i already read here, don't cum before it's done. If you can't control yourself is better you don't touch yourself.
From what I read, is very common a regret feeling after the husband cum, so to enjoy it for real and without doubts just don't cum to early, and from to early I mean, don't cum while he is fucking her. After he finish you can take your time.
You already decide what to do? Will you fuck her after he finish? Or what have you in your mind?
Fuck, you see another guy grab your wife, lick and suck her breasts and pussy and stretch her pussy! Your wife will suck, blew and kiss another cock in front of you, will make another cock disappear inside her, her pussy will feel a bigger cock than yours!
What position would you like most watch hem fuck her?
I can't imagine the excitement you are feeling right now!!!
I will fuck her as soon as he pulls out of her , hopefully many times Friday night , I'm sure I will make him pull out and lick her pussy , I really don't have a clue what all will happen , we are just to go with the flow , have fun and most of all make her fantasy come true .. having two guys at one time . I want to watch her in every position...

I will fuck her as soon as he pulls out of her , hopefully many times Friday night , I'm sure I will make him pull out and lick her pussy , I really don't have a clue what all will happen , we are just to go with the flow , have fun and most of all make her fantasy come true .. having two guys at one time . I want to watch her in every position...
Cool! I don't know about you but when I'm fucking my wife and thinking about that is almost impossible to me to control myself, so if will take turns fucking her remember yourself to not let it go until you can't return and cum before the show over. Go easy and calm! Remember is better the other guy cum first!

Reactions: new2ituk