I just want my wife fucking other men again! To me it doesn't really matter who, just that he has a bigger cock than me, not that mine is small. I love just sending her off to meet with a man she doesn't even know, straight to his hotel for the night. She will strip naked the moment the door is closed and loves riding cock in reverse cowgirl. She's not allowed to clean up at all and keep every drop of cum. My favorite thing of it all is when she finally makes it home, covered in another man's sweat and cum, I love taking her clothes off and smelling and licking clean her entire body as she masturbates while recanting everything he did to her and how she loved it. She'll tell me when to stop licking and then has me eat her pussy until she is done cumming. She'll hold my head and call out his name saying she will fuck him the next day and any time he calls. She says the car is at the hotel, she had him drive her home so he could watch her walk in our front door to me. It's only happened 3 times, and I need it to happen again and again
Bring her to me and she will beg to come back for more :devilish: