Hot Wives and Dogging?

My hotwife loves dogging as well as meeting men indoors .I take her to dogging sites in the car and men are soon crowding round the car looking at her dressed in mini skirt and sexy undies .Opening the car door the men will start opening her blouse pulling up her skirt to reveal her panties .It's not long until her tits are out and her pussy on show and being fingered .She will wank the men off one by one letting them cum on her legs or tits .We don't normally let them fuck her as we keep that for men we meet in hotels .It's so horny seeing her in the car bring wanked and with her rubbing cock .Shame you don't have it in US !
Wow

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Last dogging meet of the year for us was 18th November. We were having a weekend away in Keswick and decided to try the car park by Ashness Bridge if anyone knows it. Weather was awful so a low turn out. Only us and five guys but at least it meant I was the centre of attention. 4 of them filled me up nicely and the other came in my face. Great night, shame about the weather. Now just need to wait til it warms up again.
Lynn x