Hotel Rendezvous

Maisie&marcus

Couple
Gold

I met this guy while with hubby at a party a few months ago. He gave me his number & said he'd love to get together with an actual hotwife. He found it erotic that he could say these things in front of my cuckold husband. He kissed me long on the mouth, full tongues, & felt up my bum before leaving. Hubby immediately said I should call him.
I arranged to meet him at a hotel on an evening hubby was over at his friends place. When I arrived at the hotel we had a drink at the bar & chatted, then he took me up to his room. We kissed & stripped naked. He took three photos of me & while I got busy sucking his lovely cock he sent the photos to hubby. He commanded my cuckold to call in 10 minutes & to be on speaker mode. When hubby called he was deep in my pussy. Thrusting hard with his cock he asked hubby if he was alone. Hubby answered that his friend was also there. He told me to say hi to them both so I did. Hubby's friend mentioned that I sounded strange. That's because I'm fucking your wife marcus, he laughed. It's awesome I added. Hubby told his friend it was ok & they continued to listen. The guy gave hubby the hotel location & told him to get over here, but to give his friend the number so he could continue to listen. 10 minutes later hubby arrived & entered the room. I told him to strip. His friend on the line then listed as I squealed while getting my bum fucked, & finally heard me cum as my pussy was pounded some more. The guy then announced proudly that he was going to fill your wife's cunt with his cum. As I lay there all hot, sweaty & full of cum hubby knew what to do. He put his head between my legs & licked. The guy took a photo & sent it to hubby's friend. Another now knows about our lifestyle. I love being a hotwife and a slut, & absolutely love my cuckold husband.

Attachments

• Picsart_23-04-16_22-17-20-972.jpg
    Picsart_23-04-16_22-17-20-972.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 220

I met this guy while with hubby at a party a few months ago. He gave me his number & said he'd love to get together with an actual hotwife. He found it erotic that he could say these things in front of my cuckold husband. He kissed me long on the mouth, full tongues, & felt up my bum before leaving. Hubby immediately said I should call him.

I arranged to meet him at a hotel on an evening hubby was over at his friends place. When I arrived at the hotel we had a drink at the bar & chatted, then he took me up to his room. We kissed & stripped naked. He took three photos of me & while I got busy sucking his lovely cock he sent the photos to hubby. He commanded my cuckold to call in 10 minutes & to be on speaker mode. When hubby called he was deep in my pussy. Thrusting hard with his cock he asked hubby if he was alone. Hubby answered that his friend was also there. He told me to say hi to them both so I did. Hubby's friend mentioned that I sounded strange. That's because I'm fucking your wife marcus, he laughed. It's awesome I added. Hubby told his friend it was ok & they continued to listen. The guy gave hubby the hotel location & told him to get over here, but to give his friend the number so he could continue to listen. 10 minutes later hubby arrived & entered the room. I told him to strip. His friend on the line then listed as I squealed while getting my bum fucked, & finally heard me cum as my pussy was pounded some more. The guy then announced proudly that he was going to fill your wife's cunt with his cum. As I lay there all hot, sweaty & full of cum hubby knew what to do. He put his head between my legs & licked. The guy took a photo & sent it to hubby's friend. Another now knows about our lifestyle. I love being a hotwife and a slut, & absolutely love my cuckold husband.

Nice to find a man that knows how to handle the cuck and his wife.

Reactions: Maisie&marcus

Such a tasty yummy hot fuck baby may I cum eat your oussyb

Nice looking pussy baby love to cum eat you

• Love

Great rendezvous. I love how your bull made your husbands friend listen too.