When mature Asian woman was a sweet young thing

Squirting

Female
I’ve been posting in this forum about my sexual encounters as a mature lady. Allow me to share with you an encounter several decades ago when I was just 21 years old. Then, I had a boyfriend Max (not my eventual cuckolding husband) who was working as a purchaser at a hotel. As Max was able to obtain keys to the hotel rooms, we would fuck in the hotel from time to time. One day after a fucking session, Max brought me to his office. He had a meeting with a food supplier and I just sat there while they discussed business. Max introduced the supplier to me as Mr Z who was in his mid-50s, balding and had a beer belly. I suppose I looked pretty sexy at that time as I was then sporting an Afro and my cheeks were flushed just having a fuck with Max. I noticed that Mr Z was running his eyes all over my body lustily. Nothing else happened that day but a few days later, Max called me to say Mr Z would like to swap partners with him. Mr Z wanted to fuck me while Max would fuck Mr Z’s wife. I rejected the idea at first as Mr Z was old enough to be my dad. However, after some pestering from Max, I finally agreed. I had several other young guys as boyfriends beside Max and I thought it would be interesting to be fucked by an older man for a change. That night, on Mr Z’s invitation, Max and I went to Mr Z’s mansion. Only his wife Joanne was home as he must have sent away the other members of his family. Mr Z and Joanne were both in bathrobes. We had dinner, after which sat at the lounge to drink whiskey. Mr Z sat beside me and before long, his hands were all over my body. I was in a tight tank top showing off my big and firm breasts and a short leather skirt. He then pulled down my tank top and sucked my nipples. My cunt juice started to flow and I reached into his bathrobe to find that he had nothing in his bathrobe. I pulled out his cock and sucked it noisily. Mr Z could no longer wait to fuck me, so he led me up the stairs to his bedroom. From the corner of my eyes, I saw that Max was already fucking Joanne on the couch. In the bedroom, Mr Z licked my pussy wantonly. He could no longer wait when I spewed my cunt juice into his mouth and he inserted his hard penis into my tight cunt. My cunt was so itchy and I gripped his penis tightly with my cunt. Mr Z let out a scream and fucked me with great speed. We fucked in several positions for about an hour and Mr Z finally cummed, unloading his sperm deep into my cunt. But his cock was still rock hard after cumming and we continued to fuck. I climaxed multiple times before Mr Z cummed again. I was tired and told Mr Z let's sleep. Mr Z agreed reluctantly. He grapped my right breast and with his hard cock still in my cunt, we went to sleep. A few hours later, I was awakened by Mr Z's hard cock moving in and out of my cunt. It felt good and I climbed on top of him and rode his cock wantonly. I kept on cumming and Mr Z also cummed. It was amazing that an old man could fuck for so many hours and cum multiple times. I think Mr Z had taken aphrodisiac!