Hottest things your wife told you

The hottest thing my wife has told me was about two specific past lovers that she had.

I was asking her about her one night stand days when she was single. She married in high school but left him for one of his friends that her husband had talked her into a MFM relationship.

She asked why would her husband have her be with a guy that was so much better in bed than him? I said that is the whole point. I don’t take her to restaurants that cook worse than me, or to a comedian that isn’t funnier than me.

That wasn’t the hottest part though. I asked her about the smallest guy she had ever been with and she said it was a very attractive guy that picked her up at a dance club. She said when he took off his clothes it looked like he didn’t have a cock.

She said when she sucked him completely hard it was smaller than her thumb. When he tried to fuck her he had to keep putting it back in from falling out during his “baby thrusts” as she called it. She said she could barely feel it inside her.

Now I fantasize about seeing her fuck guys with micro cocks and it’s almost as hot as BBC and BWC fantasies! Pleas tribute her for me if you have a smaller cock!

BC374BD2-EEFC-4D3B-8EAF-4F2CE4E4E977.jpeg

After she told me, I asked her about the biggest cock she had ever had. I had asked her that many times before and she always avoided talking about it saying my cock was perfect or some other cop out.

All she had told me was she had been with many guys that were to long to fit all the way inside her and they either just banged away at her cervix or she couldn’t feel there balls slap her ass so the extra length was a waste.

This time though, she was already into it when I was playing with her pussy and she said, “I have really only been with one truly amazing cock!” I got more excited and asked her to tell me about it, but she completely shut down and said she didn’t want to talk about it.

Now my wife can only take about 7” of her 8” Jelly Vibe, but when she first started using her Lovense Lush she said that it stretched her wide open when it first goes in. She always made amazing noises when she was being stretched wide.

8CD6789C-DC20-4C87-B065-732CC140F55F.jpeg

I have a feeling that one “truly amazing cock” was about 7.5” long and really thick. That would be my wife’s perfect cock. I try my best with about 5.5 inches in length and 5 inches in girth. I also try my best to make up for my lack of size by always bringing her to orgasm with my mouth in foreplay.

I hope she tells me more about that amazing cock sometime. But I have a feeling it’s her kids asshole deadbeat dad that we still have to see. So I doubt she will ever tell me the cum-plete truth!

I am guessing, and imagining all the time, that this is what that amazing cock looked like when he tried force it in her mouth!

C552160B-DC9C-40E6-AB36-756331A862DD.gif

Last edited:
Blindfolded and tied up, she asked me who are you after I went out and came back with a new parfume scent on my body. After several questions asking who are you while I was massaging her, and kept silent while playing with her, toying her, let her suck my dick, I licked her pussy which was flowing with fresh juices, with her pussy juice all over my face, kissed her pationately when she moaned fuck me, fuck me, who ever you are fuck me now wile her body shaking of lust. After a long fuck and oral sex she squirted in my mouth. She loves to be tied up on her back and blindfolded.

My wife's squirt
Screenshot_20231211_090318_Messenger.jpg

My wife told me when she was in high school, and had just started to suck a cock (her boyfrends), that whenever they had a fight because he was flirting with another girl, she would get with one of his best freinds after school, and give him a blowjob. And swallow. Then that night when they went out and met up with a bunch of friends, her bf would not know she had sucked the cock of one of his friends - most likey standing next to him then.
as her loving husband, i recommend that you flirt with other girls so your friends can get their cocks sucked by your wife! ;)

I love when we have story time from when she was single. The lover before me is my favorite, as he was the one who really awakened her to the possibilities of sex. Big dick, knew how to use it, was always attentive to her pleasure... I'm sure you know the type since he's the one the wife always meets in erotica fiction. He gave her her first real orgasm. I am pretty sure she would be with him now (she actually said as much) if he hadn't turned out to be married. Even after she found out, she got with him again before her conscience took over and she broke contact. Weeks later, she was still tempted to call him up. Anything she says regarding her trysts with him puts me into a very special category of aroused since I know it's a prelude to my favorite roleplaying scenarios.

My favorites:
"You know, he took me from behind once on a baseball field in the middle of the night... I was bent over with my hands gripping the fence while he pounded me."
(when I have failures or misfires): "That never happened with him."
(when we play with our big dildo) "omg, fuck me <his name>!"
"He used to call me late at night and I would stop what I was doing to go see him, no questions or hesitation."

Last edited:
Let's share the hottest things your wife told or wrote to you. Can be different situations, for example, while fucking, while fucking with other guys, while speak about sex or sex past, when comparing you to others or whatever you remember. I will start:

While chatting about her sex past:
"Of course other guys had cum in my mouth! Did you really believe that you were the only one?! You know I swallowed!"

There is a long list of things she has said that I found to be super hot, but when she got pregnant with our third child we were discussing who might be the father and when the doctor predicted her estimated conception date she told me that during that 3 or 4 day period she had been fucked by so many guys that she couldn't predict who might be the father, then added that she didn't even know all of their names because a couple of guys had brought along a friend and either didn't introduce him or she had forgotten his name.

There is a long list of things she has said that I found to be super hot, but when she got pregnant with our third child we were discussing who might be the father and when the doctor predicted her estimated conception date she told me that during that 3 or 4 day period she had been fucked by so many guys that she couldn't predict who might be the father, then added that she didn't even know all of their names because a couple of guys had brought along a friend and either didn't introduce him or she had forgotten his name.
Sorry but this us so wring she just fucked anybody that came along what ifvthe child needed something from.the biological father m edical wise there is othercwsys of BC with out pills or condoms i glad itvworked out forvyou so far but what do.youbtell tge chikd a chikd shoukd not be brought into.this wor k d siba woman gers fucked especially she fucks and dont even know the guys name

Sorry but this us so wring she just fucked anybody that came along what ifvthe child needed something from.the biological father m edical wise there is othercwsys of BC with out pills or condoms i glad itvworked out forvyou so far but what do.youbtell tge chikd a chikd shoukd not be brought into.this wor k d siba woman gers fucked especially she fucks and dont even know the guys name
I have no clue what this says

Reactions: Ferox80 and MYN4KIX
My gf is very attractive and would come across really friendly but not flirty. Truth is she’s a secret slut.

She told me about numerous times she’d let random men play with her pussy under her short skirts in clubs and times she fucked her ex’s friends behind his back. Telling me how big their cocks were and the buzz she felt swallowing all their cum loads.

Beautiful whore. What more could a man want.
More pics LOL!

• Love
Reactions: Vincenzo
The most exciting thing I heard from a girl (from an ex) was how an older man fucked her anally for the first time and how she cried and he calmed her down like a child, without stopping fucking her. the second story is from her: when on her birthday, while walking in a bar with her friends, she met a guy who that evening filled her with sperm in the bathroom on the washing machine, after that she regularly took pregnancy tests for another two weeks. the story of how at one of her relative’s birthdays, an acquaintance of her relatives hinted at fucking her in the toilet. And the most exciting thing was when she asked to take her to the photographer guy’s home and then pick her up. he took erotic photos of her. when I asked if he fucked her, he said no, but he wanted to. even if he had fucked her, she would have washed herself off before getting into the car.

She's been on two overnight dates with this guy and things are heating up (we met at swinger events and we're not averse to poly) and she said "There might be times when I'd rather just be with him.
In a new'ish (1 yr) relationship and just starting this dynamic, that was something to crawl the walls over.

Reactions: Tennmoose1
She met a guy on tinder and he told her he had had a vasectomy. He proceeded to creampie her twice that night. She wasn't on birth control and never talked to the guy again. She worried that she was pregnant for several weeks after. Very slutty move.

She also has told me about several married men that she either had affairs with or slept with. Also very slutty... I love it

Screenshot_20240116_115554_Video Player.jpg