Hottest things your wife told you

Had been encouraging her for a while to have sex outside of our relationship, she finally agreed. Met a couple guys, then a dom she really likes. They have been steady for about 6 months now, but together infrequently and she was reluctant to see him much more than once a month. About a week ago she told me that their sex is getting more intense and she is planning to see him much more often!! 🤪

Last edited:
She met a guy on tinder and he told her he had had a vasectomy. He proceeded to creampie her twice that night. She wasn't on birth control and never talked to the guy again. She worried that she was pregnant for several weeks after. Very slutty move.

She also has told me about several married men that she either had affairs with or slept with. Also very slutty... I love it

View attachment 1934844
Is there a post of yours that isn't ridiculously hot? Lol

Her one night stand in Vegas. When she was younger. She met a guy. 45 minutes later they went to her room. He started playing with her tits in the elevator. Took her in the room. Put his hand down her pants. Started banging her. Took her to the bed. Tuck her clothes off. Start eating out her pussy after she suck his cock then he lay her back and fucked her 45 minutes all different ways then he took her to the window and bent her over put his cock in her while playing with her clit made her squirt he pulled out and cam on her back and ass best sex she ever had .
OMG,verry bigbig tits and hardening nipples I wanne suck them

• Love
Reactions: wildcat
Not as hot as other posts. New boyfriend was visiting us in a small 1 bedroom I was renting at a job site. Ideal rendevouz because we had the place to ourselves and no family. She basically lounged around fully nude for both of us to admire her. She was picking stuff off the floor and making a show of it just to tease new boyfriend.

As she walks over to him sitting on the couch, she straddles him and says to us: you can both watch (meaning gawk at her tits and pussy) but only my boyfriend can touch; my husband CANNOT touch me. She then stuffed her fat fake tits in his face.

Those words gave me more of a hardon than listening to them fuck a few minutes later.
How big are her beautiful breasts

”That‘s dangerous stop watching in the mirror or there'll be an accident, find somewhere to stop and you can both fuck me together”.

We had dropped our girlfriend/lover off at the airport, wife got on the backseat of our car with our girlfriends very good friend and began playing with him, told me she was going to suck his cock and it was shame I couldn't join them as she needed to fuck and suck.She was right it was dangerous to keep looking in the rear view mirror and at the first opportunity I pulled off the road into a forested area and while she gave him a great blowjob I fucked her in the doggy position.

The plan was to go back to the house for a threesome but the more she‘d thought about it the more excited she had got, it was the first time she had car sex with two cocks and she loved it. He stayed for two days she wanted us both to use her and we went out twice more to fuck her in the car. Luckily we live on the edge of a densely forested country park that only see‘s visitors at weekends and holidays but it was an expensive two days as she wore heels to fuck on the leather upholstery of the car stabbing the seat twice as she used her leg muscles to propel herself up and down on our cocks while we took it in turns to hold each others cocks steady for her to mount.

The leather ‘Doctor’, a young guy who came to the house to repair the seat knew what had happened to the seat as he'd seen the same damage before and had joked with me about not letting the wife know what I had been up, she brought him a mug of coffee out to his van and after she had left us he‘d said I must be mad to fuck around with other women with a wife like her, I agreed he took the seat cushion away to repair it and I made up two footrests with foam on one side and non slip paint on the other to keep in the car for future use.