Hottest things your wife told you

One was when she texted me "Glen needs a rubdown, stopping at Holiday Inn.....45 minutes later she sent me pictures of them laying in bed, she in her sexy silk nighty, her tits showing and a smile on his face..
Another time she sent me pics of her holding his cock thru his slacks as he was driving, then one of his right hand on her thigh..I texted back higher..soon, one of his hand on her pink thong touching her pussy..

It was probably '91 or '92 and we were on a vacation trip. We were in my buddy's hot tub, and the three of us had played together before, There was a lull in the conversation and she asked, "Well, are we going to fuck"? I said, "Well, that's up to you". She was on her period at the time so I didn't want to press the issue. Needless to say, I was delighted she chose to ask!

She took care of her "situation", and waded over to his side of the tub. She reached underwater and stroked his above average cock (8+" maybe?) to hardness. He lifted his hips out of the water and she sucked him for just a minute or so and then straddled his cock, Then, with just the fingertips of her right hand, she lined him up at her wet opening. As she lowered and wiggled herself onto him she moaned a few "Mmmmmm" sounds until he was all the way in.

I watched her move on top of him for just a bit and asked her, "How does that feel?". She said, "Mmmmmmmm, Good. He's really filling me up".

It seemed only a few moments went by and I could hear him begin to grunt as he filled her with his cum. She repeated her "Mmmmmm", and stayed on him 'til he went soft. I reclaimed her later in the hotel.

JR

This one is kinda crazy. One of my ex gf s who worked in a hospital, and use to play with other guys on break and stream or have them use her phone to video her was finishing her shift telling me about this old horn guy that kept trying to grab the nurses butts and stuff was part of her assignment. And she says, I felt so bad for the guy, im half tempted to give the guy a quick hj. I told her to shut the door, and help the guy out

And she laughs and says seriously, I mean I kinda just want to help the poor guy, she shut the door, and opened our private ... channel asked him if he wanted some relief. She put on a glove and took out his dick and started jerking him. Then I said why don't you give him a kiss luck, which she did, then I said whisper in his ear that you want to make him feel better, she did, he starting kinda of humping her face, so I told her relax and let him do what he needed, within 3 minutes, I could hear her start to gag a little as the guy blew the hugest load I have ever seen in her mouth, she was swallowing as fast as she could,maybe of been like a straight 1 min 30 sec it took thus guy to finish cumming. She said it was the most cum she had ever seen in her life, and said she had to swallow ⅔ of it, and her mouth was still so full she could barely open it to show me, holy rivers of cum. It was so hot and innocent though, had to share. Couldn't believe she really wanted to help the guy cum, gotta say I was impressed

My wife was working at a pub in next town l was having some thoughts about her cheating, then one night she never came home couldn't get in touch,then in the early morning l went to the pub knocked the landlord up asked if he new where she was got a no went home,few hours later taxi pulled up she came in and her words were you are now not the only one who as fucked me, l started getting these really strange nice sexual feelings running all over but especially round my dick it was nothing l have felt before ,l started asking intimate questions how big was he, did he make you cum, how many times did he fuck you my dick was throbbing, l grabbed her through her to the floor and we had an incredible fuck....l was now a cuck l told her she could fuck who she wanted as long as l got details , she readally agreed to that as she had been getting shafted by others anyway....l got drip fed her entire sexual history and it was extensive from age 13, she said when l came to the pub they were in bed he got up she looked out of the window behind the curtains....she said he came running in the bedroom and said it's your husband can you see him ...she said yes he is stood at the side of the car....he told her to bend over he said what a turn on shagging a guys wife while we can both see him...she said we had the most fantastic fuck while we could see you it was a massive turn on.those feelings you get compare to nothing else sexually....they are the best ever

From her after a girls only trip to the coast: "I woke up naked in bed with Cindy" instant hard on and is still the hottest thing she ever told me. It took Cindy to tell her that yes they did do it girl on girl. She had never even considered doing that back in those days.
Tequila was involved.
This for surprised me in this post but totally curious. Mind telling more about you guys in my DM?

And she laughs and says seriously, I mean I kinda just want to help the poor guy, she shut the door, and opened our private ... channel asked him if he wanted some relief. She put on a glove and took out his dick and started jerking him. Then I said why don't you give him a kiss luck, which she did, then I said whisper in his ear that you want to make him feel better, she did, he starting kinda of humping her face, so I told her relax and let him do what he needed, within 3 minutes, I could hear her start to gag a little as the guy blew the hugest load I have ever seen in her mouth, she was swallowing as fast as she could,maybe of been like a straight 1 min 30 sec it took thus guy to finish cumming. She said it was the most cum she had ever seen in her life, and said she had to swallow ⅔ of it, and her mouth was still so full she could barely open it to show me, holy rivers of cum. It was so hot and innocent though, had to share. Couldn't believe she really wanted to help the guy cum, gotta say I was impressed
As a med professional myself, not gonna lie, this is the winner of this forum lol. @ANONGUY

Reactions: btweets
Just her recounting her not inconsiderable sexual exploits/explorations with a handful of guys at an elite liberal arts college in Ohio, all while we dated “seriously” throughout. And I—attending school about an hour or so away—stayed faithful, remained exclusively hers for the duration. Made that concious choice even after the revelations and her confessions.
It was the right choice for certain I just wish I could’ve stuck to it

Last edited:
Reactions: Openhubbi
Thank you, I did actually ask if I could share the story, and we was suprised that so many people loved it. I will say it was super hot. Nurse s giving her s in nursing homes is not uncommon either, they cooperate with ease then lol

Reactions: btweets