Hottest things your wife told you

Anytime i share a lady I try to pick a guy thats a heavy multiple cummer if she is going to blow him. Makes it much Sevier watching. I also encourage edging and lucking up pre cum, the more the merrier

Reactions: Blackwolf
Thank you, I did actually ask if I could share the story, and we was suprised that so many people loved it. I will say it was super hot. Nurse s giving her s in nursing homes is not uncommon either, they cooperate with ease then lol
My wife's a nurse too, in a pulmonology department. She has already helped patients "feel better, less stressed". It's not a myth that nurses are naughty. With such a difficult job, they find ways to make it more fun, whenever possible.
She has kept in touch with a few patients once released. That's how she realized for the first time her fantasy of fucking with an old man.

she said i looked as a naughty whore in my lingerie&high heels but she never thought i was in fact a very slutty teasing whore in reality,and she was proud off me when i was seducing&flirting&teasing with men who kept starring at my hot legs&fuck me shoes ,she never never thought she would be married to one of the most sexy naughty slut she ever knew or met
mAKvF3F.jpg

Attachments

• outfit for date.jpg
    outfit for date.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 66
The hottest thinks KK tells me are confessions about her sexual past. Some of her stories are perennial favorites - some of those make me cum every single time, hands-free, so hot that I can't stand it, the stimulation producing massive cum blasts that leave me feeling empty and drained.

Among my favorites:
- the story of her first gang-bang, pulling a train at a frat party while pretending to be passed out drunk
- KK's detailed stories of sexual encounters with her younger brother
- almost any story about one of her past affairs, cheating experiences, and one-night stands
- stories of her girls-night out exploits with her best friend, Becky

• Love
Reactions: black75
Hottest thing my wife ever said - happened after we walked in and surprised my college roommate coming out of the shower naked. He was pretty hung, and he walked out with a towel around his neck and about 7" flopping in the breeze. Later that night while we were fucking she was wetter than I ever felt her, and she said "Did you see Rich's dick? It's bigger soft than you are hard!" And she immediately came like a firehose... and so did I.

My wife's a nurse too, in a pulmonology department. She has already helped patients "feel better, less stressed". It's not a myth that nurses are naughty. With such a difficult job, they find ways to make it more fun, whenever possible.
She has kept in touch with a few patients once released. That's how she realized for the first time her fantasy of fucking with an old man.
My ex fiancé Robin was also a charge nurse, or as I liked to call her, “the head nurse”, in the ICU unit. She’s told me many stories about what goes on during the night shift, and I would often suggest and advise her with ideas regarding her patients based on things she would tell me!

I only know a few other nurses who admitting messed around with patients. 2 for fun/kink, most in very wealthy hospitals for extra money, they are willing to service patients. But I like the ones who do it for fun lol
Robin always had a soft spot for the young guys that would get a hard on during their baths, and for the elderly men that had very little family and were lonely, or they were basically down to their final days or weeks.

Reactions: Bbbks839
My wife and he friend lost their wallets while out partying in New Orleans on night. Wife asked the taxi driver if he’d give them a free ride if she pulled her Tits out and played with them all the way to the hotel. He excitedly agreed. About halfway there, she got so turned on she pulled her shorts down and was fingering her pussy. Her friend got so turned on, she started sucking my wife’s nipple while she was fingering herself