Hottest things your wife told you

To me what she said to start her first DP was the Hottest thing she ever said
On the second trip around Mike could not take it any more and emptied his balls in her while she was riding him. She rolled off of Mike and was on her side next to me in a spooning position. I slipped my cock into her wet pussy. Her pussy and ass were very slippery and I slowly started to slide my dick in her ass, halfway expecting her to push me away or just say no. Instead she pushed her ass against me lodging my cock deep in her butt. I was letting her control the action and soon I was fucking her ass hard and she seemed to be really getting into it. After a minute or so she rolled on top of me with me on my back and my dick still firmly planted in her ass. She looked over at Todd and said "Get over here and fuck my pussy". He crawled in between her legs trying to get into a position to put his dick in her. As he entered her I could feel his cock moving in her pussy while I was in her ass. We were all experiencing our first double penetration.

For me, it was the first time she fucked two guys together when she was in college in Upstate NY. She was at a bar with some girlfriends and starting flirting and playing pool with a guy from another college in town. She was really into the guy an so she stayed when her friends moved on to another bar. She ended up getting pretty trashed and so the guy and one of his friends drove her back to her dorm. To say thank you, she invited them up to her room to smoke some pot. At some point, she and the guy she was into started making out, and when it seemed like the other guy had dozed off in her roommate’s bed, they started really going at it. He had her naked and was eating her pussy when she looked over and saw the other guy watching them and stroking himself. She nodded at him, and he came over and slid his cock in her mouth. She sucked him while the first guy was eating her, then the guys switched positions and then took turns fucking her, no condoms. They each fucked her twice before they all passed out. When she woke up, they were gone and she and the bed were covered in cum.

Recently while having a rare nite out together clubbing, got on topic of each other's conquests and a mutual friends name came up that she'd done girl/girl and a threeway with 10 years ago. Thanks to some good weed and Tito's she divulged a little secret about hooking up with her incidentally nite she sent me this pic of a reunion they had few months back.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1644044130602.jpg
    FB_IMG_1644044130602.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 182
Recently while having a rare nite out together clubbing, got on topic of each other's conquests and a mutual friends name came up that she'd done girl/girl and a threeway with 10 years ago. Thanks to some good weed and Tito's she divulged a little secret about hooking up with her incidentally nite she sent me this pic of a reunion they had few months back.
I would love to see more of either of them!

Not my wife but a FWB a while back. Girl was a free spirit type, not so much a slut as just a girl who when horny would on occasion fuck her male friends, of which I was one. Tall blonde, great body that she kept under wraps, so-so face. But very nice person. We had fucked a few times, and I knew she had fucked others, no drama. Had not seen her in while, and just happened to run into her, we got a few drinks, caught up, took her to dinner and just casually ended up back at her place. As old friends we casually slipped into a makeout session then sex. As we were slowly fucking she told me how she missed our friendly fuck sessions. I told her, why? You have lots of male friends, you can get laid whenever you want. She said, yeah but your cock is perfect size (5.5"), and we're in sync, we have fun, and you cum after I cum. I had to ask her ... well what have you been up to that you didn't like? She said "our friend Richard... he's twice as big as you and lasts forever... fucking him is like running a marathon. It takes forever and everything hurts after". I almost came immediately when I heard that. I told her "well i'm happy you like mine better... guys can be very insecure about cock size". She said "well don't be, i'll take a small cock like yours over a big cock every day of the week!". With that I did cum LOL. While I never thought of myself as "small" (more average) I guess to a girl who had had huge, 5.5" is small. But at least she enjoyed it (as did I)

The hotest thing my wife ever said was when i cane home from work .She was sitting on the couch. She was wearing aace teddy open nipple open crotch thigh hi stocking 8 in STILLETTO HEELS EXTREME MAKEUP ..i wS sho ked as she never dresses lije this outside of the bedroom.She said to ne nake us a drink .I returned to the luving room SHE SAID IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOUR COCK ALL DAY ..I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME..I SAID OK..LETS HEAD TO TBE BEDROOM.. SHE TOMD ME 'NO 'RIGHT HERE RIGNT NOW OR IBWILL GO.OUT AND GET FUCKED SOMEWHERE BY SOMEONE ELSE NOW ON YOUR KNEES LICK ME AND EAT ME TBEM.FUCK ME. IFYOU DONT I HAVE A BIG COCK STUD WAITING FOR ME YKU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO START OR IM LEAVING FOR THE WEEKEND.

Reactions: Openhubbi
When we were admitting things to each other early in our marriage. I told her I fantasized about a Black Guy fucking her. She told me her first fuck was her cousin. She said he unloaded in her all the time. Then she told me she was actually still fucking him when her & I started going out. No wonder why she made me wait.

About fifteen years ago, roughly, my wife worked as an RN in a hospital emergency room. When they would have somebody who needed immediate transfer, they would call a medical helicopter. If the helicopter could not fly, the patient would be loaded in an ambulance, and she would ride with the patient and Paramedic to transport the patient.

One night she arrived home three hours late from her shift, but I knew she had been on a transfer, so it was not unusual. When she came home, she went directly to the bathroom, and I heard the shower come on. She came out twenty minutes later in her pajamas and told me she needed wine. I asked if she was hungry, and she said they stopped and ate on the way back.

Later that night, I got my hand into her bottoms, and she told me to stop. I asked if everything was ok, and she didn't say anything. A little later, I got her bottoms off her, and seeing her pussy made me think she was aroused. Her labia were puffy and open, so I went down on her. I felt her hand on my head between her legs as she tried to push me back, but I kept going. She tasted differently, but I did not give it much thought since she was so wet.

The next afternoon she told me we needed to talk. I sat down, and she had tears in her eyes. She told me that during the three-hour ride back in the ambulance, she was upset, and the Paramedic was in the back with her trying to comfort her. She told me he was hugging and holding her tight, then kissed her. She said she knew it was wrong, but it felt so good, so she kissed him back. She said she felt his hands go up her scrub top and fondle her tits under her bra, but she did not stop him. He got her top off and then untied her bottoms, and she raised her hips off the bench to allow him to take them off her too. She told me they stopped at a truck stop, and she was lying on her back on the stretcher while sucking the guy's dick when his partner, who had been driving, got in the back. She was crying and upset as she told me the details. She said you know I love you and would never do anything to make you mad. I put my arm around her and told her it was ok and to tell me what they did. She told me she had sex with both of them.

I figured that was all, but then she told me that last night when I was starting to go down on her, she wanted to make love to me but was afraid to tell me what she had done, but she still had cum from both men inside her. She asked me if I was going to leave her, I don't know why, but I was so turned on as my mind raced with images of her being fuck by two men that I ripped her clothes off her and made love to her.

About fifteen years ago, roughly, my wife worked as an RN in a hospital emergency room. When they would have somebody who needed immediate transfer, they would call a medical helicopter. If the helicopter could not fly, the patient would be loaded in an ambulance, and she would ride with the patient and Paramedic to transport the patient.

One night she arrived home three hours late from her shift, but I knew she had been on a transfer, so it was not unusual. When she came home, she went directly to the bathroom, and I heard the shower come on. She came out twenty minutes later in her pajamas and told me she needed wine. I asked if she was hungry, and she said they stopped and ate on the way back.

Later that night, I got my hand into her bottoms, and she told me to stop. I asked if everything was ok, and she didn't say anything. A little later, I got her bottoms off her, and seeing her pussy made me think she was aroused. Her labia were puffy and open, so I went down on her. I felt her hand on my head between her legs as she tried to push me back, but I kept going. She tasted differently, but I did not give it much thought since she was so wet.

The next afternoon she told me we needed to talk. I sat down, and she had tears in her eyes. She told me that during the three-hour ride back in the ambulance, she was upset, and the Paramedic was in the back with her trying to comfort her. She told me he was hugging and holding her tight, then kissed her. She said she knew it was wrong, but it felt so good, so she kissed him back. She said she felt his hands go up her scrub top and fondle her tits under her bra, but she did not stop him. He got her top off and then untied her bottoms, and she raised her hips off the bench to allow him to take them off her too. She told me they stopped at a truck stop, and she was lying on her back on the stretcher while sucking the guy's dick when his partner, who had been driving, got in the back. She was crying and upset as she told me the details. She said you know I love you and would never do anything to make you mad. I put my arm around her and told her it was ok and to tell me what they did. She told me she had sex with both of them.

I figured that was all, but then she told me that last night when I was starting to go down on her, she wanted to make love to me but was afraid to tell me what she had done, but she still had cum from both men inside her. She asked me if I was going to leave her, I don't know why, but I was so turned on as my mind raced with images of her being fuck by two men that I ripped her clothes off her and made love to her.
great story. what happened going forward? was this a one & done with these two guys? anybody at the work place aware of what happened?