Hottest things your wife told you

My wife and I had been married two years when we became tired of throwing our money away renting and bought a home at the end of a dead-end street. Across the street lived a single black man that was 20 years older than us. He was very friendly man I liked immediately. Four years later my wife confessed to me she had been having an affair with him for three years. I was shocked at first. I just never ever thought she would do that. After I was over the shock and hurt, I began to ask her questions like, what was it like having sex with him and she said it hurt like hell first several times. Then it began to hurt sooo goood. I asked how big he was. She said 9 inches long, but it wasn't as big around as mine and he had little balls. That made me feel a little better. I'm circumcised and he wasn't. She told me sucking a cock uncircumcised was better than a circumcised cock because it tasted so good because of the jell that was on it from the foreskin tasted so sweet. But she like having sex better with a circumcised cock because they satisfied her better and she didn't have to keep pulling the foreskin out of her. The foreskin inside her just didn't satisfy like the full shaft rubbing against her vagina walls. She told me other things and I got so turned on listening and ask her if I could watch next time. She was so shocked, but she laughed and said I guess so. I did watch and loved the hell out of it. That is when we became a cuckold couple for the last 47 years.

My wife and I had been married two years when we became tired of throwing our money away renting and bought a home at the end of a dead-end street. Across the street lived a single black man that was 20 years older than us. He was very friendly man I liked immediately. Four years later my wife confessed to me she had been having an affair with him for three years. I was shocked at first. I just never ever thought she would do that. After I was over the shock and hurt, I began to ask her questions like, what was it like having sex with him and she said it hurt like hell first several times. Then it began to hurt sooo goood. I asked how big he was. She said 9 inches long, but it wasn't as big around as mine and he had little balls. That made me feel a little better. I'm circumcised and he wasn't. She told me sucking a cock uncircumcised was better than a circumcised cock because it tasted so good because of the jell that was on it from the foreskin tasted so sweet. But she like having sex better with a circumcised cock because they satisfied her better and she didn't have to keep pulling the foreskin out of her. The foreskin inside her just didn't satisfy like the full shaft rubbing against her vagina walls. She told me other things and I got so turned on listening and ask her if I could watch next time. She was so shocked, but she laughed and said I guess so. I did watch and loved the hell out of it. That is when we became a cuckold couple for the last 47 years.
How long did the affair with that guy go on? And did she branch out for other guys too?

It was 5am in the morning, she moved in the bed and she woke me up. I had my pillow in my hands, and she told me that I could take her in my hands instead. And that what I did. Next thing I Remeber was that she moved in order to take my huge hard dick in her. She then told me "How do you feel knowing there was another dick right there not less than half an our ago"! I was so aroused...
She left home a 1am while I was sleeping to join her boyfriend and they fucked all night at the hotel. He had been able to make her squirt for the first time ever!

I don't have to say that she is working hard to meet him again...

At the early stages of our marriage & I was always trying to convince her to fuck other guys she went to her cousins house up the coast & went to the local club. She rang me at around midnight, obviously drunk telling me she had just been fucked in the backseat of our car & the guy was just out pulling his pants up. He filled me with cum.

She didn’t get home till late the next day. He obviously fucked her well because the back seat was still soaked with her squirt

She said she had orgasms with other men many times and admitted that years ago, when we were a couple, her ex-boss fucked her regularly for several months, even several times a day, and she enjoyed it.
View attachment 1203169
When I look at her when she was 23, now I know why she was so eager to wear stockings and I know she wore them for him too.
she looks amazing and is sooo hot, dare I say stunningly gorgeous

Let's share the hottest things your wife told or wrote to you. Can be different situations, for example, while fucking, while fucking with other guys, while speak about sex or sex past, when comparing you to others or whatever you remember. I will start:

While chatting about her sex past:
"Of course other guys had cum in my mouth! Did you really believe that you were the only one?! You know I swallowed!"
My wife told me, she got bent over a tool bench in the garage of her girlfriend, by her older brother when she was 13 . She went back for more. I introduced her to bbc one day , on the way home gushing about how good 11” felt , I casually said , like your first black cock huh, and she immediately told me she had plenty in her highschool years 😂. She called me from the bar one night when she was tending it , said a guy was wanting to take her out after closing to eat, I told her to ask him if he could just host for coffee lol 😂, I did clean up on that one !

10 men at once??!!! That is a lot!! Want tell more about it?
Only one was in my pussy at a time. While a bull was hammering my pussy i was sucking the other cocks. The entire event lasted under 30 minutes. I was sore but it was so worth it! I would love to try 20 but honestly I barely made it through the 10. I could not go to work for two day. I was sore.

Only one was in my pussy at a time. While a bull was hammering my pussy i was sucking the other cocks. The entire event lasted under 30 minutes. I was sore but it was so worth it! I would love to try 20 but honestly I barely made it through the 10. I could not go to work for two day. I was sore.
And your husband? Where did the cum?