Hotwife Anklet

What does an anklet mean guys??
There are some elaborate suggestions online about what they mean depending on which ankle, whether with or without stockings, above or behind stocking, but they can all safely be ignored. Anklets with a message or symbols such as "hotwife"/"HW", "vixen", "QoS", "cock", "MFM" and so on are surely clearer signs, but not necessarily addressed to you at that moment. Otherwise they are often just decoration, making a woman feel sexy, to highlight the ankle, but you can always stop to talk to find out discreetly.

Reactions: gr852
There are some elaborate suggestions online about what they mean depending on which ankle, whether with or without stockings, above or behind stocking, but they can all safely be ignored. Anklets with a message or symbols such as "hotwife"/"HW", "vixen", "QoS", "cock", "MFM" and so on are surely clearer signs, but not necessarily addressed to you at that moment. Otherwise they are often just decoration, making a woman feel sexy, to highlight the ankle, but you can always stop to talk to find out discreetly.
Ah I see! And what does qos mean?

I'm a sparky by trade, one of my customers (she's half of a younger couple) wears her anklet when I come to do work at their house. I drool at the thought of her as a hotwife. She's also left a sexy bra on the bathroom door when I've done work in the bathroom. I thought I was on a sure thing but then I saw her wear it when her dad was visiting and that made me doubt if she really was advertising herself as a hotwife or not. Her other half took great delight in showing me his double barrel shotgun the other month so I'm kinda 'shy' to ask her!

Yes I think anklets are pretty sexy, just from the look, and also because who knows if that particular one carries an overtone? You're right that you then look at her that little bit differently. What's the design of hers? (Don't risk the double-barrel shotgun just to find out if you haven't been close enough to see.)

It's not an overly swinging QOS thing but it is quite ornate and made from a string of hearts. I think I just need to pass a compliment about it and see where it leads?

I explained the meaning of the anklet to my new hotwife/gf. She understood, and told me that she would be happy to wear one. She insists that most of her neighbors/family would have no idea, so she wears her's all the time.

I'm not so sure, however it does turn me on, knowing that she is wearing it, as well as our engagement ring all the time, no matter where she is at. She understands that someone 'may' ask her about it. First photo is her in bed, second is her at the mall, the third photo... well, those are her panties, and she was not with me, and in about 20 minutes, she sent me a photo with cum running out of her pussy!

Attachments

• anklet.JPG
    anklet.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 200
  • anklet public.jpg
    anklet public.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 199
  • anklet shared.JPG
    anklet shared.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 200
I explained the meaning of the anklet to my new hotwife/gf. She understood, and told me that she would be happy to wear one. She insists that most of her neighbors/family would have no idea, so she wears her's all the time.

I'm not so sure, however it does turn me on, knowing that she is wearing it, as well as our engagement ring all the time, no matter where she is at. She understands that someone 'may' ask her about it. First photo is her in bed, second is her at the mall, the third photo... well, those are her panties, and she was not with me, and in about 20 minutes, she sent me a photo with cum running out of her pussy!
So sexy, think I will just have to pop the question next time I see her wearing it. She's a gorgeous sexy feline and I'd love to see my cum running from her pussy not to mention her husband lapping it up.

Last time I saw she was going up the stairs to show me where a light fitting needed to be installed. She was barefoot in a denin dress. My god I wanted to grab that ass as it wiggled and fuck her on their bed. Would love to see that anklet up round her ears ;)

Umm, I think that you don't know how to use the functions of this application hahah. You are replying to 'my posts', and quoting me, now I understand, you are talking about you original post. Good luck with that and report back,!

Reactions: bunnyandtim
Umm, I think that you don't know how to use the functions of this application hahah. You are replying to 'my posts', and quoting me, now I understand, you are talking about you original post. Good luck with that and report back,!
My bad, courvoisier and speckled hen kinda friday night!

My wife wears an anklet chain all the time with a small vixen charm on it.
A few guys have commented on it over the years while she is at work but it has not lead directly to any fun times, although it is exciting that these guys probably know what it means.