Hotwife Anklet

I have several, but I like to wear the one that says "hotwife" on it mostly. That leaves no doubt. This one and my others are more varying degrees of formal. My husband had a jeweler make me a very formal one that's very sexy with a nice dress or dressed up at all.
this will probaly sound stupid but I am new to this & i dont know if my wife would want to be involved, but i honesty think so. My question. Are there anklets that a subtle but let anyone seeing it know its meaning?

She has one with Fox head and an H on one side and a W on the other. I was already thinking of something else as well and what you brought up makes perfect sense with the red stones and the fox. I would love to get a fox head with the red stones for eyes...That maybe the route I might go.
If you look through the entire thread you will see several examples of various anklets. Some are obvious and some not at all. This was one I used to wear more formally. This pic was taken at a wedding. It's just a simple "H W" but those who are looking know what it means. Others probably not. I had the bride's uncle try to pick me up at this wedding. No doubt he knew, but somebody there told me he was a real "player" and guys like that can spot girls like me pretty easily I guess.

These days I almost always wear an anklet when I go out that spells out "hotwife" on it. It's no surprise to anybody who has been on the site for awhile but I'm a slut (not in the cartoonish sense but in the simple sense that I'm always looking for hot guys to pick me up). That anklet leaves no doubt and I've been asked about it more than my others. Some guys know what it means and others ask. If I'm not interested I just tell them it's something silly my husband bought me. If they're hot, I tell them to look it up on their phone.

1630159950906.png

If you look through the entire thread you will see several examples of various anklets. Some are obvious and some not at all. This was one I used to wear more formally. This pic was taken at a wedding. It's just a simple "H W" but those who are looking know what it means. Others probably not. I had the bride's uncle try to pick me up at this wedding. No doubt he knew, but somebody there told me he was a real "player" and guys like that can spot girls like me pretty easily I guess.

These days I almost always wear an anklet when I go out that spells out "hotwife" on it. It's no surprise to anybody who has been on the site for awhile but I'm a slut (not in the cartoonish sense but in the simple sense that I'm always looking for hot guys to pick me up). That anklet leaves no doubt and I've been asked about it more than my others. Some guys know what it means and others ask. If I'm not interested I just tell them it's something silly my husband bought me. If they're hot, I tell them to look it up on their phone.

View attachment 587514
thank you for sharing. I am still trying to work thru this

Hi guys, I found a great site where I meet different girls from my city, just avid girls, they themselves write to me to meet! And everything is absolutely free !!! I'll leave you a link here, you can register and find a girl for the evening in 10 minutes! I couldn't just keep quiet and share this treasure for a bachelor! And most importantly, everything is absolutely free, in general, here is the link, good luck! Put brackets so that the link is not banned, just remove the brackets when searching for https://SPAM/3jTj8Pl
Reported as spam