Hotwife Anklet

Here is a collection of me wearing many of my anklets. I have several more. Most of these indicate "hotwife" either through initials and or symbols. Some are just plain anklets. At the bottom left of this first collage pic there is a photo that I'm really proud of. I had worked before I got married to be super fit and sexy and my ass was great. That pic was taken as I was pretty newlywed but had evolved into my "cheating phase" to a high level.

Ankletcollagewwtplabel.png

For the record, the pic in the bottom right of this collage is my ass now. Different style of anklet in that pic but the results are the same :p The pic in the white shorts and skimpy zipper top was taken on vacation in FL. I had met some guys playing volleyball on the beach and Mr HW had gone to some gym to work out. When he got back to the room I was cleaned up and dressed like this, just ready to walk out the door. He took a pic or two and I told him not to wait up, I was going downstairs to a nearby bar to meet the guys. I'm pretty sure we had plans that night but me getting laid took precedence! I did too! I really was dressed to get laid, this anklet was fun and sexy and I had a great night.

Ankletcollagewwtp2label.png

Last edited:
Exactly. If someone is trying to let someone know using a plain one, they are going to be missing out unless someone sees it that knows about it and asks about it.
These threads always remind me of a similar discussion had on another site. A guy joined in mid thread talking about how he went to this pool party and there were about 20 females all wearing anklets. That is all he said People went nuts responding asking all sorts of hotwifing questions until he came back and mentioned it was a pool party for his niece's birthday and it was a bunch of 14 year old girls wearing the anklets. So yeah best not to assume what a plain anklet means

• Love
Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Exactly - unless the anklet actually says something specific like BBC, Q o S, HW, Hotwife, SLUT, then it's best to assume it doesn't mean anything at all. Plain anklets may have meant something once - I was told over 40 years ago that wearing one showed the wearer was a prostitute, so a different meaning again! - but these days they are just a piece of jewellery as far as most wearers are aware.

Exactly - unless the anklet actually says something specific like BBC, Q o S, HW, Hotwife, SLUT, then it's best to assume it doesn't mean anything at all. Plain anklets may have meant something once - I was told over 40 years ago that wearing one showed the wearer was a prostitute, so a different meaning again! - but these days they are just a piece of jewellery as far as most wearers are aware.
It's kind of interesting and Mr HW says I should actually write a book about my sexual experiences and life in general. I learned from a couple of people, one was a girl I had an unbelievable crush on when I was a senior in high school and another was the wife of my employer (he was fucking me in high school), that I should ALWAYS do everything possible to look as sexy as I can. Even going to a grocery store. Wearing an anklet draws attention and that is a good thing no matter what. Just another life lesson, so, I'm looking for guys and I wear the anklet of some kind and have since newlywed days as shown in the first pic. I'm a bit odd though I suppose. I don't really "turn off" much so I'm always looking for guys attention. I know I'm wired a bit differently and my stuff probably get boring, but I just can't get enough. I have no idea why but it's been that way forever. I guess I'm a bit "oversexed" but I'm def not a "nympho". I'm very selective about who I play with.

Mrs Hotwife

Which is why my wife has anklets that have charms on them that have meaning for those who don't get it. Gonna be a long night for someone wearing one that is plain...

You are correct, most people don't know what the pineapple means unless you are in the lifestyle or have knowledge of the lifestyle. We have lots of pineapple stuff around our house for several reasons, pineapple is one of our favorite fruits, it means to the normal person that we are welcoming and for the lifestyler, well they know. We have an upside down pineapple flag we put in our front garden when we have get togethers with other people in the lifestyle.
BE822791-D45D-4277-8BB5-8FF9D5A3C28D.jpegMy wife in Crete. LOT of greek men looking at her. I was so aroused every day at the beach