Hotwife Anklet

OK so I bought these anklets so other men would know she was a hot wife. When I go back and look at all the photos I have with them on I realize there are many other indications that are more obvious. Notice the curled toes for example when this guy we just met is plowing as deep as he can. Or or the ass being offered up for the taking for another new one.

Maybe anklets are a waste of time? But then again, anybody know of some cool anklets I can buy?DSC_0702.jpg

Last edited:
Much as I love the BBC, SLUT, two male symbols one female symbol designs, a plainer anklet does mark the heart beat faster – is she a hotwife or does she just like jewelry; does she fuck around or is she a faithful spouse. It's the guessing that drives me wild!

Anyone elses wife wear a hotwife anklet?
We are an older couple who lives with other family members.

It's really a turn on because they know what the anklet means.
My wife wears hers from time to time. It's very much a mood kind of thing for her.

I especially like it when she wears it around family, friends or neighbors. It broadcasts she fucks other men and that I approve. Very hot and erotic for sure.

Here is a collection of me wearing many of my anklets. I have several more. Most of these indicate "hotwife" either through initials and or symbols. Some are just plain anklets. At the bottom left of this first collage pic there is a photo that I'm really proud of. I had worked before I got married to be super fit and sexy and my ass was great. That pic was taken as I was pretty newlywed but had evolved into my "cheating phase" to a high level.

View attachment 588624

For the record, the pic in the bottom right of this collage is my ass now. Different style of anklet in that pic but the results are the same :p The pic in the white shorts and skimpy zipper top was taken on vacation in FL. I had met some guys playing volleyball on the beach and Mr HW had gone to some gym to work out. When he got back to the room I was cleaned up and dressed like this, just ready to walk out the door. He took a pic or two and I told him not to wait up, I was going downstairs to a nearby bar to meet the guys. I'm pretty sure we had plans that night but me getting laid took precedence! I did too! I really was dressed to get laid, this anklet was fun and sexy and I had a great night.

View attachment 588623
That is one spectacular ass you have there!

Reactions: Hwcouple702