Hotwife Anklet

OK so I bought these anklets so other men would know she was a hot wife. When I go back and look at all the photos I have with them on I realize there are many other indications that are more obvious. Notice the curled toes for example when this guy we just met is plowing as deep as he can. Or or the ass being offered up for the taking for another new one.

Maybe anklets are a waste of time? But then again, anybody know of some cool anklets I can buy?View attachment 721466
very hot

Reactions: Billybadass
My cock never fails to jump and twitch to rock hard with excitement whenever I see a good looking woman with an anklet, just immediately have visions of her thick, spongy, labia glistening with her pre-cum and pussy hungry to suck out a big hot load.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
OK so I bought these anklets so other men would know she was a hot wife. When I go back and look at all the photos I have with them on I realize there are many other indications that are more obvious. Notice the curled toes for example when this guy we just met is plowing as deep as he can. Or or the ass being offered up for the taking for another new one.

Maybe anklets are a waste of time? But then again, anybody know of some cool anklets I can buy?View attachment 721466
Hi, You can order a lot on Amazon... Search for "Anklet hotwife" and you will get a lot !!

1646919359934.png