Hotwife Anklet

I'm new to this and this might not mean anything. But several years ago, early in our relationship, long before there were any talk of hotwifing, my gf specifically asked me to buy her an anklet. Ofc I did and didn't think anything of it. I'm not sure why she wanted specifically an anklet and she never said anything about hw at that time and I had no idea about this kind of thing then. Its now when I look back at it, and we have had several conversations years later, that I think maybe it had some meaning, maybe she was aware of its meaning. I don't have a great picture of it, but its mostly plain. Then I have found another pic that she took herself when she was traveling alone (second pic) and I had never seen that pic before. Its hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like another anklet than the one I bought her. Anyone with great experience who have an idea - do you think she is aware of the meaning or is it just coincidences?

Attachments

• IMG_2942.jpg
    IMG_2942.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0346.JPG
    IMG_0346.JPG
    627 KB · Views: 148
I'm new to this and this might not mean anything. But several years ago, early in our relationship, long before there were any talk of hotwifing, my gf specifically asked me to buy her an anklet. Ofc I did and didn't think anything of it. I'm not sure why she wanted specifically an anklet and she never said anything about hw at that time and I had no idea about this kind of thing then. Its now when I look back at it, and we have had several conversations years later, that I think maybe it had some meaning, maybe she was aware of its meaning. I don't have a great picture of it, but its mostly plain. Then I have found another pic that she took herself when she was traveling alone (second pic) and I had never seen that pic before. Its hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like another anklet than the one I bought her. Anyone with great experience who have an idea - do you think she is aware of the meaning or is it just coincidences?
Only way to really find out is to ask her.