Hotwife cums hard on the thickest cock

sabo11

Couple
(All these details were described to me by Shelly on the phone after Round 1. Her fun playtime ended about 3 AM Hawaii time, about 6am my time. The details of Round 2 were conveyed the next morning as she did not return to her Hotel unitl sunrise. She called me immediately after she was dropped off at her hotel both times.)
We have been into the hotwife lifestyle for about 1.5 years and we have experience. This is my first post. I usually dont share details but this one affected me so I decided to write about it.

My hotwife had a long planned girls trip to Hawaii planned. I was not invited. We did not talk about her playing while on the trip. I figured that since her good friend would be with her playtime would be off the table as her friend does not know what we do.
Day one of her trip she takes a surf lesson given by a tall very handsome instructor. He worked with her on her surfing skills, while getting an eyeful of her very sexy body. Shelly is incredibly gorgeous by all accounts. She gets compliments very frequently from both men and women. I am a lucky man and I know it. She has very large breasts and an amazing curvy sexy body. Shelley knows how to flirt and she always gets the attention of men. The surf instructor was no exception. Being the first day on the Island she asks the Instructor Sean where the fun night spots are located. He describes a few and she says I am going to the Tiki Bar. Then she says maybe I will see you there. Sean has two jobs as it is expensive living in Hawaii. He mentions he will come by after work at the Hotel at about midnight. Shelly and her friend went to the Tiki Bar together. Shelly does not mention Sean will be coming. The friend is tired from a long travel day the day before and decides to head back to the hotel for bed. Shelley says she wants to stay as she had made some new friends.
The bar has cheaper drinks but still a fun crowd a mixture of locals and some tourists. Sean arrives and they start talking and she works her magic. Soon Sean says lets leave and I will show you a beautiful view spot. They drive not far at all maybe 5 minutes and park and the view is incredible. Shelley did not see much of the view because They immediately start kissing. She has on a long flowing dress. I know the dress she was wearing and her DDD breasts look absolutely Amazing in the dress. He quickly pulls the dress off her breasts and starts sucking her nipples. They had a very long foreplay session in the front seat of the truck. She started stroking him through his pants and said she was absolutely stunned at the size of his cock. She said she got extremely turned on when she realized how large he was. Shelley does not enjoy giving oral to anyone including me. But she pulled it out and was amazed at his thickness. She said it was by far the thickest she has seen. Not the longest that honor goes to someone else. She said she has to suck it, and went down on him. She said it was so big it barley fit in her mouth. Sean was encouraging her to take more into her mouth she tried to oblige but could barely manage. She said he was moaning a lot. He was fingering her while she sucked him. Shelly is 5’4” and he is 6’6” She was so ready to fuck. When Shelley explained the incident on the phone her voice was shaking she was so turned on recalling this encounter. She told me she had to touch herself as she was very wet. She hung up on me un announced because she needed to cum and she did, She called by back about a minute later apologizing and said Im sorry honey I needed to cum. She told me the next thing was he said lets go to the back of the truck. He put a beach towel down and he picked her up and put her on the bed of the truck. She pulled up her dress her breasts were already exposed. Sean quickly put on a condom, he started kissing her again and sucking on her nipples. He quickly pulled her off the truck tailgate and pushed her forward on the beach towel she had been sitting on. She was bent over now and he thrust his very large cock into her. She was so wet from the foreplay he pushed right in in one thrust. Shelly told me she had never felt a cock that large her knees buckled a bit, she said the feeling of fullness from his fully inserted cock was absolutely incredible nothing like she had ever experienced. She said he has so many orgasms she could not tell, they did not fuck long but she said it was like multiple orgams one after another. She was gasping and he was moaning. She got light headed and a little dizzy as she was drunk and very turned on breathing heavily. She said there were a lot of moans and groans going around. He came pretty quickly.
When she called me immediately after he dropped her off, her call woke me up she said you are not going to believe what just happened. After one day on the island I hookup up with a very hot 34 year old ( Shelly is 49 but looks 44ish) Needless to say I was surprised, she said the sex was amazing and she loved it. They exchanged numbers and she hooked up with him 2 more times.
The next time was two nights later. She needed a night off to recover as she was pretty tired. Not only was he very sexy but she said he was a very nice man and they enjoyed each others time talking and ultimately enjoyed each others bodies.
Round 2 Sean lasted much longer and she spent the night at his place. Shelleys travel partner went to spend the night at a friends house on the Island. Shelly was invited but she said she needed to rest from the jet lag. In reality she could not wait to fuck Sean again. She wished the sex had lasted longer the first encounter and beleived Sean would last longer the second time. And boy did he.
She started the night at the same bar. When he walked into the bar after his Hotel shift many locals knew him and she was shocked again at his height. They talked and had fun. She says he is a very sweet man. They left at about 1 and went to his place. As soon as the got in the car they started making out again. He ravaged her tits again and fingered her. She was very very wet. They drove to his place and as soon as they were in the door he grabbed her and pulled her dress off. He quickly pulled down his surf shorts He grabbed her and guided her onto her back on the carpet. He quickly climbed on top of her and she had to stop him to put on a condom. He let her know that he did not want to but of course he would comply. He lowered his body onto her and pushed into her very wet pussy more slowly and deliberately this time. He slow fucked her while kissing her passionately. She said he is very very good. He moved his huge thick cock around in her pussy, she was in heaven, she was so happy that she had the luck of meeting this man as she believed after a couple of days on the island that he was the hottest man on the island.

I am not going to lie I got extremely jealous. After hearing the story of the first night and her detailed description I could not sleep at all as I knew he was fucking my gorgeous wife. I had never been jealous before during the previous 18 months hotwifing. I dont know why but this one really baked my noodle. Shelley has become more open in her details as in the beggining she would be very vague. I only allow young men. They must be early 30s at the most. Shelley is very hot, sexy, sweet and fun and I dont want to lose her.

Sean slow fucked her for about 30 minutes and she was in heaven. She said he is an awsome kisser he had her cumming again and again. Sean kept slowing to a stop while fucking her and even pulling out to prevent himself from cumming. After a while she grabbed his hips and pulled him into her she wrapped her legs around his back and started grinding up against him. She was not going to allow him to stop. She wanted to feel his cock throb as he came, he came and pulled out. They went to the bed they made out and talked. She kept fondling him as they cuddled. She was admiring his cock and its thickness. She said it is a beautiful thing to see.
He was ready for round two. He pushed her on her tummy and thrust into her from behind. She was in heaven again. He went very deep but did not bottom out. She prefers thickness to length. He has both which is part of why sex with him was so amazing. After a while he started flipping her into different positions and really just giving her one fantastic fucking. After about 20-25 minutes he came again and they fell asleep. It was probably 3ish. Early the next morning Sean woke up Shelley by climbing on top of her. She was very groggy and hung over. He slid his huge cock into her and she gasped. She said the night fuck was the best. The morning session was very good. She could feel his cock throbbing and she could tell he was ready to cum. She gets so turned on when she can feel the cock throb and harden. She felt the warm rush of his load fill her sweet swollen pussy. She was shocked as he should have put on a condom. She was too tired to think to check him. As his load was filling her she was shocked but also just loving the feeling of accepting his load in her pussy. I was not happy and I told her she cant do this. Shelley and I will be having more discussions about this topic. We already have discussed safe sex ALWAYS, she will just have to drink less so she can be fully aware. He drove her back to the hotel. She called me as soon as he dropped her off.
Shelley told me she really needs another good fucking from him before she leaves the islands. That story is round 3. The jealousy I experienced from these two fucks was immense. I am really having a hard time with this one, unlike any of the others boy toys. I have not had any Jealousy, until now. I am not a jealous person,. Good thing this guy lives in Hawaii no chance of him getting another go at my gorgeous Shelley.