Hotwife experiences.

This question is for the Husbands/Stags. Do you prefer to be in the room with your Hotwife and her Bull? Or is she alone with him? Then tells you all about it afterwards?

When my wife Kate first began having sex with other men during our marriage, it was with friends of mine or the husbands of couples we know. I was always there watching as my wife seduced the other guy and watching, stroking my cock, and eating her pussy after the other guy fucked her. As my wife became more comfortable having sex with several different men, we expanded our fun to include men my wife would meet during her normal everyday activities.

I found that I enjoyed eating my wife's pussy after she had sex with other men alone, even with men I had never met and had no idea who they were. As much as I enjoy eating the cum of a good friend out of my wife, there is something very erotic about eating the cum of a total stranger (to me) out of my wife.

When my wife Kate first began having sex with other men during our marriage, it was with friends of mine or the husbands of couples we know. I was always there watching as my wife seduced the other guy and watching, stroking my cock, and eating her pussy after the other guy fucked her. As my wife became more comfortable having sex with several different men, we expanded our fun to include men my wife would meet during her normal everyday activities.

I found that I enjoyed eating my wife's pussy after she had sex with other men alone, even with men I had never met and had no idea who they were. As much as I enjoy eating the cum of a good friend out of my wife, there is something very erotic about eating the cum of a total stranger (to me) out of my wife.
Hey, thank you for the input, we are getting close to our first adventure. It’s with a mutual friend and he is known for being extremely well hung. I will keep everyone posted!!!

Reactions: Durazno10
We always play together, I love watching and I am always the last guy to fuck her. I'm not into clean up duties but I love fucking her well used pussy and adding to the mess!
BikerBill, i think I feel the same about clean up duties, wouldn’t have an issue with it as long as he hasn’t cum inside her.......thanks for the input

Reactions: Durazno10
We do both. I love watching her with other men, and she loves for me to be there watching and stroking while she's getting fucked. She likes to fuck strangers also, and meets men alone sometimes. She did that last week with a guy from another site we're on, and it was hot as hell knowing she was in a hotel with someone new who was banging her brains ok and making her cum and squirt!

BikerBill, i think I feel the same about clean up duties, wouldn’t have an issue with it as long as he hasn’t cum inside her.......thanks for the input
You might be surprised, my hubby was VERY reluctant to do the "clean up" thing the first time I was shared. I asked him and he did it. As it turns out he LOVES it.
SO never say never...……………………………………...this whole lifestyle I think you have to keep an open mind about things. If you don't like it so be it.

You might be surprised, my hubby was VERY reluctant to do the "clean up" thing the first time I was shared. I asked him and he did it. As it turns out he LOVES it.
SO never say never...……………………………………...this whole lifestyle I think you have to keep an open mind about things. If you don't like it so be it.
I think i may have asked you this, but how much conversation/ text do you have with your “Bull” outside of the sex part?

Well we just spent one week with a lover on vacation, often we will host a lover at our house from Fri nite until Sunday am.
Just to set the record straight, I don't have a "bull" I have "Lovers"
:):):):):):)
Lol new to the lingo. I do t like the term anyway!!! Thank you for your input

We do both. I love watching her with other men, and she loves for me to be there watching and stroking while she's getting fucked. She likes to fuck strangers also, and meets men alone sometimes. She did that last week with a guy from another site we're on, and it was hot as hell knowing she was in a hotel with someone new who was banging her brains ok and making her cum and squirt!

As much as my wife enjoys putting on a show with another guy while I watch and jerk off, she admits that the actual sex is usually better when she is alone with a guy. The guys seem less inhibited than when her husband is there. When I know that my wife is in bed alone with another guy I can't stop jerking off. I can't wait for her to get home so I can eat her pussy while she tells me all about her date.

This question is for the Husbands/Stags. Do you prefer to be in the room with your Hotwife and her Bull? Or is she alone with him? Then tells you all about it afterwards?
My wife says that she feels very uncomfortable if I am in the room, the most that she has let me watch is kissing, handjobs, I have yet to see her take a lover's cock inside her pussy. Also she prefers not to tell her date/lover that she is a hotwife, treats it like a an affair. Once or twice she has passed herself off as single. She will tell me the whole story afterwards though

Reactions: robandkate
I like having no say. I have watched but I have also had the guy tell me to leave. Nothing hotter for me than to get that look from my wife to do as I am told.

Reactions: Nathaniel
I like having no say. I have watched but I have also had the guy tell me to leave. Nothing hotter for me than to get that look from my wife to do as I am told.
Right, i’ve watched her with many other guys, but i love when i’ve been commanded to leave the room by either her or her lovers. I usually have been called back in only to clean her up, and rub her feet, while she lays with her bull.

Reactions: desimilf80