Hotwife fucks our house guests- my two cousins

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
My wife is gorgeous and has an amazing set of huge tits with the sexiest pink nipples and lightest blue eyes ever. This happened a few weeks ago with my two cousins that were visiting from Texas. The wife being the awesome host she is- set up the spare bedroom for our guest, one of my cousins asked “is there room service?” She laughed and said this isn’t a full service hotel. Both of my cousins laughed and were checking her out as she left the room. James was staring the hardest at her all the way out the room. Danny was looking but trying not to be obvious about it lol. The first night was pretty chill and everyone went to bed shortly after 1 am. On the second night we were drinking and hosting- showing them a good time and the wifey put her swimsuit on and made her way to the hot tub. All eyes in the room including mine were glued on her magnificent tits and g-string bikini as she walked past us. They both know from previous conversations that my wife is a Slut and proud of the moniker. I asked the guys if they wanted to take a dip and they pretty much ran past me- stripped down to boxers and joined the wife. I came outside and asked if anyone needed a drink- everyone including the wife said yes. I took my time making the drinks and I could hear the laughter and part of the conversations they were having. My cousin James was asking her about “the life” and things like- biggest cock you’ve taken? Ever been with another woman? Ever had more than two guys at once? I was chuckling knowing the answer to all of those questions- a resounding hell yes! I joined them for about half an hour then went upstairs to spy a bit more,the wife stayed. I looked out our bedroom window which overlooks the hot tub and saw Danny kissing her neck while James had his hand under the water- I’m assuming finger blasting her. Her head was back and James used his other hand to untie her bikini top. Her huge tits were freed and both guys took a tit in their mouths- it was an amazing view. I took my time making it back outside and when I did I saw James fucking my Slut wife from behind while Danny sat on the edge of the hot tub getting his dick sucked properly. I took my boxer briefs off and walked outside to join. James was about 6 inches and his younger brother Danny was about 7 inches but thick. She was loving the cocks in her so I watched for a few mins before having Danny get behind her as I took her Slut mouth with my 8.5 inches. James was holding her tits from the side and came all over her mid back area. Danny was pounding her hard from behind while she gagged on my thick cock. I’m guessing Danny put a finger or two in her ass because she groaned and her eyes got wide as she took more of my cock down her throat. Danny was close to cumming and looked at me for permission, I nodded and he shot his cum deep into my wife’s pussy. He pulled out and sat down in the hot tub while she blew me until I shot my load down her throat. They were there for two more days………….