Hotwife Lynda

Thanks Lynda. We have kind of figured out the pot deal with your help. We use edibles as neither of us can smoke. It takes awhile for it to take affect but damn it makes sex amazing. Now I have to say that I have never complained about sex with my wife as she loves to suck cock and swallow and sometimes won't settle for less. She had been gone for a bit and I was sick for a bit and we fucked yesterday and took some edibles in preparation for it. We had monkey sex. She came so damn hard and so many times it was soo fun. I fucked her and came in her and that's usually it for and old fart but she got me hard in no time and wouldn't settle for less than a mouth full. She got me hard again and fucked me to another load in her pussy. I lost count of her orgasms but they were so so damn hard. She jerked and bounced and moaned and it went on each time for what seemed like minutes. They were great. She said, I won. She always has more orgasms than me but yesterday I gave her a run. We talked this morning of how our sex has always been really good but pot has taken it to another level entirely. Thanks. Pretty sure the way she was fucking and sucking last night that she wouldn't have been selective had there been more cocks there. We are preparing a room for an old friend who might like to spend the night occasionally. I was hoping pot would enhance orgasms and lower inhibitions and it has finally done both and everything I wanted. Now I have to create opportunity.

Thanks Lynda. We have kind of figured out the pot deal with your help. We use edibles as neither of us can smoke. It takes awhile for it to take affect but damn it makes sex amazing. Now I have to say that I have never complained about sex with my wife as she loves to suck cock and swallow and sometimes won't settle for less. She had been gone for a bit and I was sick for a bit and we fucked yesterday and took some edibles in preparation for it. We had monkey sex. She came so damn hard and so many times it was soo fun. I fucked her and came in her and that's usually it for and old fart but she got me hard in no time and wouldn't settle for less than a mouth full. She got me hard again and fucked me to another load in her pussy. I lost count of her orgasms but they were so so damn hard. She jerked and bounced and moaned and it went on each time for what seemed like minutes. They were great. She said, I won. She always has more orgasms than me but yesterday I gave her a run. We talked this morning of how our sex has always been really good but pot has taken it to another level entirely. Thanks. Pretty sure the way she was fucking and sucking last night that she wouldn't have been selective had there been more cocks there. We are preparing a room for an old friend who might like to spend the night occasionally. I was hoping pot would enhance orgasms and lower inhibitions and it has finally done both and everything I wanted. Now I have to create opportunity.
Wow! Wow! Wow! That is so hot. I am glad you like the edibles!